Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Considering making my entire team unavailable to see how the other manager like it. Kills the game market! This isn't Football Manager where a huge offer is going to be accepted by your chairman on your behalf. :rolleyes:

The least you can do is answer pms about the players that ARE unavailable.

I don't understand why people mark players unavailable really. I only ever do it if someone keeps bidding on the same player again and again after being told a deal is not gonna happen. All my players are available though....at the right price.

Hmm, I challenge anyone to come up with a price for Messi that you would agree too...;)

It reduces cash bids and bad exchange bids. I sometimes get them anyway but at least people have to bother writing me a text. For example i got the same money offer for a young talent for the 3rd time in a row from the same club. When people have to write you a letter to make an offer at least they have to put some thought into it.

Its the same with P/E deals. When you put players on the transfer list for P/E you always get lots cash bids or bad exhange bids. Thats why i usually don't bother any more unless i want to sell for money.

A GC1 legend is retiring come the end of the season. Nooo, not me :P

Mine and Palermo's trusty old striker, Mr Washington, has announced that he has had enough of football. After 299 appearances (be 300+ come seasons end), 156 goals, 121 assists and 70 man of the matches, the Palermo board have decided to erect a statue in his name. The man at the forefront of Palermo's only SMFA Cup.

Because of this, another Palermo hero, Simplicio (290 odd games) is available for transfer. He is a safe 90, and I would like an 87-88 striker in return (must have potential), and a nice wad of cash.

There are also going to be a number of players listed for cash shortly if anyone is in dire need of some players.

Yeah wierd if it was just the one gameworld, anyway managed to get in and cancel the transfer.

I'm looking for an 86+ Rb with potential if possible but at least likely to hold theyre rating, can pay good cash not really got anyone to exchange. if anyones interested just send me a message in the game.

Yeah wierd if it was just the one gameworld' date=' anyway managed to get in and cancel the transfer.

I'm looking for an 86+ Rb with potential if possible but at least likely to hold theyre rating, can pay good cash not really got anyone to exchange. if anyones interested just send me a message in the game.[/quote']

GC123 and 88 were down for me aswell.

Finally broke my duck after 315 games in charge (+ there were another 40 or so at Newcastle)!!!! Dangerously close though, we were 2-0 down at half-time and looking like adding another runners-up to the collection until the two front-men combined to score the three goals that gave us the Russia + Ukraine Shield!

Absolutely delighted :D, long overdue though.

Racing Santander are still riding high with a 9 point lead in Spain's Division 1 but they'll have to keep up the excellent form that's put them there. However, with the squad looking thin and a particularly disappointing round of major league ratings changes it's going to be tough. I hoped I'd be able to at least challenge and I think I've managed that mind you, so whatever happens I should be happy - but I won't be if I don't win the title! :D

I have re-joined the setup as Independiente manager. The squad is very workable by GC1 standards but if anyone is willing to lend a hand it would be greatfully accepted! I have a lot of cash (doesn't everyone?) and a bit of player exchange available for transfers if anyone fancies it?

Hmm' date=' I challenge anyone to come up with a price for Messi that you would agree too...;)[/quote']

Lol, I would if someone could come up with a good player trade.

Have had a few £150m bids rejected. I choose the option saying only a trade would be acceptable and get offers back for a 80 rated player and £60m, that sort of thing.

If someone offered me a good young high rated CM and CB I would be pretty tempted.

It reduces cash bids and bad exchange bids. I sometimes get them anyway but at least people have to bother writing me a text. For example i got the same money offer for a young talent for the 3rd time in a row from the same club. When people have to write you a letter to make an offer at least they have to put some thought into it.

Its the same with P/E deals. When you put players on the transfer list for P/E you always get lots cash bids or bad exhange bids. Thats why i usually don't bother any more unless i want to sell for money.

Yeah true I just think most people don't bother with the PM. That's my experience anyway. GC1 is better than most for this' date=' but even so people prefer to stick in a bid in general. Once they do that, I am happy to take it from there by PM or counter if need be.

I appreciate the repetitive bidders are annoying and I do temporarily mark players unavailable if I get people like that bothering me.

That was inevitable...after the high of winning the Shield, Shakhtar are sent crashing with a 3-2 loss away at Rubin. Teb also lost, so missed an opportunity to close the gap on him!

Unmanaged Saturn scored 4 of their 5 total shots against me. I was playing the reserves so I suppose it serves me right but its another mystifying result on paper. Well done on a great game Buffon, 7/10 rating (as with most the defense) despite letting everything in! :D

SPARTA PRAHA

Bada Boom was today appointed as the new Sparta Praha manager. After having a long think about the current squad + league which Sparta are in BaDa Boom came out with his first official statement as the manager of the Czech club.

''I'm delighted to be in Gold Championship 1 with this unique side. We are the strongest team in the League, no doubt about it, so I have decided to sacrifice higher rated players for youth so that the team will grow and be even stronger come a season or two. I have decided to transfer list club captain Diego Lopez (91 GK 29) for part exchange. I expect the fans to be shocked and possibly upset but I am very confident this is the right move for the club.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_4w0Mj54rCIC3s0BDjeLAprI49-BPxj3N_xXvL5XoO1cgFK5hIw&t=1

diego-lopez-arsenal-penalty.jpg

Diego Lopez wasn't a happy man when he heard the news of his transfer.

Transfer listed: (Bold = Players I will use in 2/3 for 1's)

Milan Baros (89 CF)

Ebondo (88 RB)

Leggrottaglie (88 CB - Because of his age I will accept a low offer for him, two young 80+'s should

do the trick).

Toraman (88 DEF/DM - Solid at 88 and a good squad player, being able to play in 5 different positions)

Hargreaves (88 CM/DM - Yep I know hes an injury magnet but I think if he can stay free of injuries for a while and play a few games he will be flying)

Jelen (88 FWD/WING)

Modesto (87 LM/LB)

Martinez (87 AW/WING)

Chicao (87 CB)

Andersson (86 CM/DM - Can leave for cash)

For Diego Lopez I have a solid offer from 1. FC Kaiserslautern already, but I am in talks with Teb over a possible deal as well, take a look and put a offer in, I have all offers public so you can see what your up against.

The only players I do not want to sell are:

Aremero (24,88,LM/LB 89 by the end of the season hopefully)

and

Ibson (27,88,CM/LM)