Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Pauley dissapointed at negotiations made public.

Following the very public announcement of Diego Lopez for sale Pauley is said to be dissapointed that the announcement of an offer from Kaiserslauten has been made so public.

"It is dissapointing this has occured, we believe in doing business in a certain way, this club has an ethos and likes to do business behind closed doors and only announce something when we actually have something concreate to tell, that is the way our fans want to be treated and again all I can really say is I am dissapointed in the leakage of this news, we will not be bullied into a public bidding war there is no way we can compete with the riches of clubs such as Spartak although with Buffon and Valdes on there books already quite why the need for another GK I do not know"

Pauley is said to be in discussions with the board with regards to all matters discussed as he considers his position owith regards to Lopez and whether to withdraw his bid and with regards to the possible departure of a squad player who has given a lot to Kaiserslauten but has had limited chances this year, in the interests of the player himself it may be time for a move, we are not in the process of hampering players careers and if after discussions it is agreed a move may be for the best we will let the fans know first, but as with club policy until something concreate is to be told, there will be no comment on any unfounded speculation with regards to certain players.

Sparta Praha

Prague manager Badaboom was said to have been unaware of Kaiserslauten manager Ray Pauleys way of dealing behind closed doors as he is only new to his managerial career at Prague.

'' I'm only new to managing at Prague and I have not yet had much experience in the current market. But, if I decide upon selling my best player, I will make sure that I get the best possible deal for him. I also have my own ways of dealing and they are different to Rays, yet they have worked wonders for me in the past. If the Kaiserslauten board are afraid of some competition, please feel free to withdraw your bid.''

When asked about a possible deal with Russian giants Spartak Moskva Badaboom revealed that there was a small chance of deap being agreed.

''If Teb wants Diego Lopez, I wouldn't question his call. Look at the team he has built, he knows what he is doing. There is a small chance of a deal being agreed but there is a possibilty Lopez is not who he is after. At the moment all it is, is ideas being tossed around, nothing official.''

I hope I have not caused any trouble!

I didn't make an approach for Diego Lopez but was talking to BaDaBoom about some loan possibilities and he mentioned some names he was thinking of parting with permanently and Diego Lopez was one of them.

Ray is right; I don't need another keeper at all. However, I would rather have a 91 rated keeper than an 89 rated keeper as I don't need the 89 rated ones I have either... if that makes sense.

Drogba and Milito can go if anyone would like some world class forwards.

I would like some decent youth in return as my starting XI is aging, and after some mixed results I feel like some young blood could be in order.

Ideally I would like a young defender and midfielder rated 90+ but am open to elaborate suggestions or straight swaps if anyone has a sensible suggestion. Neither are being sold for cash as I have plenty and don't find much fun in swelling the coffers.

I don't like preaching the merits of my players but I feel that despite their age, and perhaps being past their peak, Drogba and Milito are both players that have years of top class football (many SM seasons) and thus top ratings in the locker.

Makelele, Albelda, and Seedorf are also available. Interested parties should note that they will probably only get one real life season out of Makelele but if you need a quick boast he could be your man :). I would like to trade these three for players (or even one player) with a shred of potential if possible and am hoping someone is willing to do such a trade in exchange for a boast to their first XI?

Sparta Prague have completed some deals which I'm very happy with :)

Firstly Armero left Prague for a deal seeing two very promising youths, Ben Khalifa & Oliseh join in exchange.

Montano, (88, 26) joined for Inan + Toraman. Two players I've never seen play.

And Caciedo joins for Jelen + Basit .

Baros and Hargreaves are still both for sale.

Makelele' date=' Albelda, and Seedorf[/b'] are also available. Interested parties should note that they will probably only get one real life season out of Makelele but if you need a quick boast he could be your man :)

Not sure about Albelda, but are you sure Makelele and Seedorf will have another season in the tank after this one? Seedorf's contract is running out and Italy's season ends in may. France's season ends in may as well one week later. The current SM season ends in late june and may actually be the last for both of them.

:D

Since when...?

Be quiet you! :P You have been quiet lately and I hadn't meant to rouse you. :P

Not sure about Albelda' date=' but are you sure Makelele and Seedorf will have another season in the tank after this one? Seedorf's contract is running out and Italy's season ends in may. France's season ends in may as well one week later. The current SM season ends in late june and may actually be the last for both of them.[/quote']

No I am not sure at all, I am merely speculating. :) Anyone interested should definitely do their homework, I don't want to hoodwink people into buying players (unless its fraser).

Makelele suggested last year he would quit once his starting spot at PSG started to dry up, which has not been the case, and I haven't read anything suggesting he is packing his bags so I assumed he was planning another season.

Seedorf has been linked with a move to Germany and there have been talks of a move to Brazil (sounds a bit dubious to me), but as far as I know there has been no hint of retirement. Ability wise, I think there is split opinion on his performances this season from what I have seen on Milan forums. From what I have seen of him he has looked solid still, but whether or not he gets a contract extension I don't know.

Del Piero can also go by the way.

Be quiet you! :P You have been quiet lately and I hadn't meant to rouse you. :P

No I am not sure at all' date=' I am merely speculating. :) Anyone interested should definitely do their homework, I don't want to hoodwink people into buying players (unless its fraser).

Makelele suggested last year he would quit once his starting spot at PSG started to dry up, which has not been the case, and I haven't read anything suggesting he is packing his bags so I assumed he was planning another season.

Seedorf has been linked with a move to Germany and there have been talks of a move to Brazil (sounds a bit dubious to me), but as far as I know there has been no hint of retirement. Ability wise, I think there is split opinion on his performances this season from what I have seen on Milan forums. From what I have seen of him he has looked solid still, but whether or not he gets a contract extension I don't know.

[b']Del Piero[/b] can also go by the way.

What do you want for Del P? Need a pensioner to replace Washington :)

Montano' date=' (88, 26) joined for Inan + Toraman. Two players I've never seen play.

Thanks for that mate, believe it or not that was my first (I think!) player exchange, definitely first in a GC.

Very happy with this deal, best of luck to you and Montano in the future:)

On Monday night Boca Juniors hosted Lazio in the SMFS Cup's final match of Group B. This was the game to decide the winner of the group and 57,390 fans turned up to watch the game. Boca Juniors dominated with 56% of the possession but it took 62mins for substitute Wesley to break the deadlock. In the 84th minute Veron scored to give Boca Juniors a 2-0 victory. Veron, of course, had joined last September from Lazio to finish his career at Boca Juniors and he ensured that Boca Juniors topped the group to make it to the knock-out stages of the SMFA Cup for the third season running. After losing out to Milan in the first round during both of those seasons this time Boca Juniors will host Lyn Oslo first before travelling to Norway for the 2nd leg.

Despite the success in the SMFA Cup the league form, however, remains poor. The team is still in 8th place after the first half of the season with 31 points - a whopping 17 ponts behind leaders and defending champions Chivas. Internacional in 2nd place are 10 points ahead.

There were some changes in the squad due to activity in the transfer market. 21 y.o. LB/LM Danilo Avelar joined in a swap for Darren Pratley from Karpaty. Despite not breaking into the first team at Schalke Avelar is still young, from Brazil (i.e. adds to the Latin American contingent of the squad). He did well at Karpaty in the Europa League and there must be more potential for him to come through. Given that LB is Boca Juniors' weakest position he was a welcomed addition to the squad.

24. y.o. GK Sergio Romero also joined in a swap for Michel Vorm and Pablo Pintos. 88-rated Romero is giving the team the Argentine #1, slightly higher than 87-rated Vorm (who is also three years older). 24 y.o. RB/RM Pintos is rated 86 and was a useful back-up. However, he did not manage to break into the starting team at Getafe this season and thus is unlikely to have a future at Lazio (who loaned him out to Spain for the season).

With RB Sebastian Jung now rated 86 (and hopefully going up to 87 at the next ratings change) Pintos was dispensable. In particular as other youngsters in this position have also still plenty of potential ahead of them (e.g. 22 y.o. Acerbi who is currently grossly underrated at 78 and who will love to Genoa in the summer, 19 y.o. Vrsaljko who had recent interest from the likes of ManU, ManCity and Arsenal, 19 y.o. Hugo Mallo who had also attracted recent interest from Chelsea or 20 y.o. Kieftenbeld who has become a regular at Groningen this season).

Also in goal the need for further transfers has now gone. Behind Romero there is plenty of potential (even if Marchesin does not find his form again) with the likes of Andrada (who started for Argentina at the recent U20 Sudamericana), Alvarado (who recent started for Romero at AZ) and Ter Stegen (who started last weekend for the first time as Gladbach thumped Köln 5-1 and who has bags of potential as a German Youth International).

Furthermore, 22 y.o. 80-rated CB Digao re-joined Boca Juniors in a swap for Sarota. Digao had a serous injury last year but now seems back and recently started three Copa Libertadores games for Fluminense. Hopefully he can become a starter this season and then should improve significantly in his rating.

Also 19 y.o. 76-rated Wing/Fwd Andre Carrillo joined from Alianza Lima in a swap with Afroto. Lots of recent interest for him and Lazio seem currently the most likely to sign him in the summer. Afroto on the other hand seems to have stalled in his development and was allowed to leave.

Finally, 21 y.o. 83-rated CB/RB Mauro dos Santos was swapped with Udinese receiving Kamil Glik. Dos Santos is a former Argentine Youth International and has played every minute this season at Banfield. Glik, on the other hand, is 23 y.o. rated 85 and seems to do well on loan at Bari from Palermo. However, Boca Juniors bought Glik last summer when he was already 22 y.o. and rated 80. Dos Santos is thus already rated higher at a younger age and hopefully can develop into a long-term replacement for Cata Diaz and Milito over time.

20 y.o. 76-rated Astrit Ajdarevic was sold for 2.1m in cash. He joined only last summer for 75k cash. He may rise but needs to establish himself outside of Sweden in order for his value to increase well over the amount Boca Juniors received. So the Chairman decided to take the cash and balance the transfer spendings a bit (so far paid 40.5m this season while receiving 36.6m).

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2250

A brief update from your friends at Red Star....

League - 2nd after 19 games (p19, w14, d3, l2)

The Med league is developing into a two horse title race with my Red Star side currently adrift of leaders Sporting by 1 point and 9 points clear of Hadjuk in 3rd.

SMFA Cup - Finished 2nd in Group F

A vital away win on the final matchday against Sevilla, coupled with Chivas and Genk drawing meant that Red Star sneaked 2nd spot in the group to qualify and will face Shakhtar in the first knockout round.

Transfers

Not much to report since the depature of Pastore - his replacement in the playmaking role has started well though, 3 goals and 1 assist in 2 games for Stankovic.

Looking to use any 2 or 3 of Jonny Evans, Zabaleta, Kallstrom, Gignac, Joao Pereira, Saha, Stankevicius, Kobin etc in deals for higher rated players.

There you go :(

A couple of injuries and my Racing Santander start losing left right and centre.

The annoying thing is that it seems to happen in waves across all my teams lol - I've been losing games (or narrowly winning/drawing games I've dominated completely) and getting injuries all over the place recently and it's not like I've been fielding unfit players or experimenting with tactics (although I did have to change Santander's normal formation because so many defenders got injured).

pffft! :D

Another win for Rotherham, did not expect to be in automatic spot this season after going up through the play offs last season.

If I do go up, I am expecting to do rubbish next season.

Burnley slipped up, only 3 points behind now

Burnley: 8 points from last 6 games

Rotherham: 16 points from last 6 games!

Barcelona back to winning ways after dropping Pastore. Strange one.

Tell you what' date=' I will buy him that waste of space off you. Straight swap for Makelele? Done. A verbal contract is binding. :D

(sorry I haven't replied to your PM yet)

What do you want for Del P? Need a pensioner to replace Washington

Sorry, I had not even seen this and have now sold him.

Was quite pleased to get two decent under 23's for him in the form of Mathias Cabrera and Francisco Pizarro. Sad to see a bit of a legend leaving the ranks, was tempted to let Del Piero retire in Russia.

As seems likely to be Makelele's destiny.

Some other golden oldiers are also available; Seedorf, Albelda, Simao, Drogba, Anelka, Buffon, Lucio, Lampard, Capdevilla; that's nearly a whole team of veteran quality! :P If anyone has an interest in any of these guys please drop me a PM.

I am on a bit of a youth drive at the moment, so am looking for credible youngsters, and it is reminding me why I have always liked GC1.

A very public plea here :)

If anybody has a RM/RB of around the 88rating I could have on loan for a few weeks I would be eternally grateful. Having Ruben Anorim out for four weeks may not seem like a big deal but to the way I play it makes a big difference so if anybody can help I would be eternally grateful :)

Specifically they have to be able to play both positions RM/RB

Contact Kaiserslauten if you can take pity on me

Kaiserslauten Update:

Steady progress as we enter 2nd half of the season and an exit from the SMFA Shield.

League:

Been a while since I wrote in which time Kaiserslauten have played seven League games amassing a reasonable fourteen points, the only defeat to a superb TSV Munich side but notable wins over Monchengladbach and Schalke after a slight blip have seen us get back on track.

This actually leaves Kaiserslauten top after 21 games of the season with a three point cushion over the last two German champions in Frankfurt and Borussia Dortmund. German heavyweights Bayern Munich are also well in touch at this stage. Very happy with how we have performed so far, league is extremely competitive no easy games at all, punching above our weight a little but determined to enjoy it whilst it lasts :P

SMFA Shield:

Kaiserslauten disappointingly exit in the last sixteen going down 6-5 on aggregate to Sao Paulo despite a stirring 2nd leg display we allowed the chance to progress slip away and it is a dissapointment as if we got through i felt we had a good chance to go further in the competition but congrats to Sao Paulo.

Kaiserslauten have been rocked by the injury to Ruben Anorim, a major cog in the machine here at the Fritz Walter arena. Still looking for a RB/RM of around the 88 rating if you can help pleae contact me, thanks for the offer Stifler but your chairman said no :(

A very public plea here :)

If anybody has a RM/RB of around the 88rating I could have on loan for a few weeks I would be eternally grateful. Having Ruben Anorim out for four weeks may not seem like a big deal but to the way I play it makes a big difference so if anybody can help I would be eternally grateful :)

Specifically they have to be able to play both positions RM/RB

Contact Kaiserslauten if you can take pity on me

The offer is still there on Pospech if nothing better turns up.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2250

CHICHARITO PUTS RED STAR IN DRIVING SEAT

SHAKHTAR 1 - 3 CRVENA ZVEZDA

1680-chicharito-valencia-man-utd.jpg

A Javier Hernandez brace added to a strike from Kim Kallstrom put Red Star in a great position to progress to the quarter finals of the SMFA Cup with a 3-1 win at the Donbass Arena.

Red Star were boosted ahead of the game by the news that Dejan Stankovic would make his SMFA bow for the club - and the imperious Stankovic played a big part, laying on two of the three goals.

could whoever has my home town BRADFORD CITY on offer please reject it..

i selected it on my wrong account where i dont have no shorlist so had to give it up..

had to take millwall to see if bradford were managed or on offer..

really would like to get them account on my shortlist account..

if whoever has them rejects offer could they please notify me on here via pm etc.. nice 1 all..

and hope yous understand :) ..