Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

"Gretna are willing to offer two of their best players, Kislyak (23, 85 CM/RM) and Jantscher (22, 85, Wing/AM) for your aged under 25 striker (rated 87 or above). If you are interested, please message me!"

Thought i'd let you guys have a look at my recent newspaper post, good deal for whoever decides to take me up on it. Kisylak is slowly getting in the Rubin team, but I can't deal with the wages I'm currently offering and Jantscher is doing well for Red Bull Salzburg (first teamer, 20+starts, 4 goals). If you are willing to pay the wages, it could be a worthwhile investment!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

I have taken over at Werder Bremen. Had to quit Internacional after 4 wins and a draw in my 5 games there but thought the challenge of Germany with so many good managers to go up against was too hard to resist. Looking to consolidate for rest of this season and push on next season. If anyone wants to deal feel free to contact me, no player is unavailable!

If you do decide to bid though then try to muster more than £2 million cash for Jay Spearing! I may have been away for a while but I haven't been in a black hole......thanks Dan:D:D:D

I have taken over at Werder Bremen. Had to quit Internacional after 4 wins and a draw in my 5 games there but thought the challenge of Germany with so many good managers to go up against was too hard to resist. Looking to consolidate for rest of this season and push on next season. If anyone wants to deal feel free to contact me' date=' no player is unavailable!

If you do decide to bid though then try to muster more than £2 million cash for Jay Spearing! I may have been away for a while but I haven't been in a black hole......thanks Dan:D:D:D[/quote']

Welcome to Germany Lee. Erzgebirge Aue look forward to taking three points away from our trip to Bremen a month today. :P

Welcome to Germany Lee. Erzgebirge Aue look forward to taking three points away from our trip to Bremen a month today. :P

That may well be the case Andy, although I hope not. Just looking for consolidation this season as the team is probably further down the league than it should be but I will be there or thereabouts next season so beware all you Germany big guns!

That may well be the case Andy' date=' although I hope not. Just looking for consolidation this season as the team is probably further down the league than it should be but I will be there or thereabouts next season so beware all you Germany big guns![/quote']

It looks like the correct position to me mate :P Welcome to Germany are you following me? first GC15 in Spain and now GC1 :eek:

It looks like the correct position to me mate :P Welcome to Germany are you following me? first GC15 in Spain and now GC1 :eek:

Perhaps mate?;)

I would feel more confident in getting the better of you here rather than GC15, my Sevilla team there need a lot of work but this Werder side have a good core of players!

NEW BRADFORD MANAGER HERE..

I ABSOLOUTLY HATE GOLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THIS 1 LOOKS THE WORST BY FAR :D ..

IN IT FOR THE GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP CHALLENGE OF MANAGEING MY HOME TOWN TEAM SO WILL BE ROUND A VERY LONG WHILE..

APPOLOGIES 4 WRITING IN CAPS BUT JUST REALISED AND WILL TAKE 2 LONG 2 RE SORT :P ..

It is true that GC 1 has gotten tougher in the past 2 years. When i joined there still were a few 87s available occasionally and quite a few talents. Lately this has become more difficult. On the other hand it is fairly easy to generate money because if you have quality players to sell that you don't need you get more than in any other setup.

It is true that GC 1 has gotten tougher in the past 2 years. When i joined there still were a few 87s available occasionally and quite a few talents. Lately this has become more difficult. On the other hand it is fairly easy to generate money because if you have quality players to sell that you don't need you get more than in any other setup.

never mind 87.. run o mill 72s are all taken :P ..

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2250

RED STAR PROGRESS TO QUARTERS

Crvena Zvezda 3 - 2 Shakhtar

(Crvena Zvezda win 6-3 on aggregate)

Goals from Chicharito, Stankovic and Saviola are enough to secure a close fought win over Shakhtar in Serbia tonight - confirming qualification for the next round after an excellent 3-1 win @ Donetsk in the first leg.

Our opponents in the quarter finals will be a strong looking Ajax side.

RED STAR PROGRESS TO QUARTERS

Crvena Zvezda 3 - 2 Shakhtar

(Crvena Zvezda win 6-3 on aggregate)

Goals from Chicharito' date=' [b']Stankovic[/b] and Saviola are enough to secure a close fought win over Shakhtar in Serbia tonight - confirming qualification for the next round after an excellent 3-1 win @ Donetsk in the first leg.

Our opponents in the quarter finals will be a strong looking Ajax side.

Think yourself lucky I'v got 3 or 4 times winners Man Utd in the 1/4's :P

Kaiserslauten Update:

Steady progress sees kaiserslauten stay at the top-(for now :P)

Since I last wrote kaiserslauten have played four league games which have seen nine points amassed. The sequence started with a dissapointing 4-2 home defeat to fellow challengers Borussia Dortmund, however three wins on the bounce, albeit in games I believe we should win against Karlsrhue, Dynamo Dresden and Stuttgart have seen Kaiserslauten stretch there lead at the top to five points with 2/3 of the season gone, but with a tough fixture list upcoming it remains to be seen if this can be maintained. Dortmund,Bayern Munich and Eintracht still well in touch.

A devestating blow came in the long-term injury of Stephen M'Bia, the star CB and captain of the side injured for seven weeks and likely to miss the rest of the season, coming off the back of a long-term injury to Ruben Anorim represents another serious blow and could prove a mssive obstacle to overcome as he was the mainstay of our side.

Lisandro Lopez can go on loan for the remainder of the season, I think, if this would help anyone.

Signed him recently in exchange for Simao and Badelj from old rivals, Dynamo Kiev. Simao joined in Season 8 from Benfica and was a big player for me a few seasons ago, but has fell down the pecking order. Am sad to see him go.

Badelj joined for a bargain £1.1m in Season 5, I had hoped he might one day get a game as his rating keeps on improving; decent youngster.

Have finally secured a deal for Seedorf which will be in two parts over the next few days. Signed for a cool £10m in 2007, the Dutch legend has wracked up a host of games over the years for Spartak so I am sorry to see him leave. He had slipped down the pecking order though, and at 35 years old it was time to let him move on.

Cambiasso, Lampard, Makelele, Motta, Albelda, Buffon, and Milito, are available for the right deal. After younger players.

decided to set myself abit of a challenge in here..

i hate gold championships.. and hate gold championship 1 even more..

so ive decided with my bradford i will sell the whole squad and continually sign players under 23..

1ce they hit over 23 they will be out of the team and the money will make way for some new boys..

i have shortlists alova the size of good knos wot which i have been thro and tryd make some deals from them but quoted prices r ridiculous..

deffo no plans to leave wot so ever.. just hope to make this world more interesting for myself as i really hav no plans nor do i want to sign.. grandads, coffin cases or useless run of the millers..

decided im just going to sign ded end under 23s incase i get on 2 some1 out of the blue really..

seeing it as more of abit of fun challenge with bradford being my hometown club and feel as though i should have them regardles of hateing gold championships in the tuffest 1 of them all..

:)

bradford make a fair few signings over the last couple of days with a few more leaving before another big few days ahead on the signing market..

as already stated i have set myself abit of a fresh chalenge in here and a style of challenge i hav never ran on sm as of yet..

looking forward to it and with how fast gc 1 seems to move on the transfer front it should be easy enough to keep an eye on..

i expect team rating to drop but to be perfectly honest the players at the bradford side i inherited wo all going the wrong way in there careers pritty much so well worth having a shake up and setting myself a fresh sm challenge for interests sake..

hope it goes well for myself as i expect to be around in gc 1 for a while with the mighty bantams!..

challenge is all players over 23 to be sold unless there pure potential..

any player drops in rating they 2 will be sold..

any money will be directly pumped back in 2 unknown youth players pritty much to see if i come across n e snipers!..

:)

Diego Milito could be leaving rather cheaply unless someone comes in with a better offer. Nobody interested?

Not asking for the earth when it comes to rating. Credible younger player(s) for last years UEFA Player of the Year is all I ask. :)

Likewise Drogba and Anelka.

PM me if you are interested anyone, I am not a monster and at the very least its always nice to chat to GC1 managers :)

SMFA Champions Cup QF, Leg1

AJAX 1 - 3 RED STAR

Red Star take control of their quarter final tie by winning convincingly in Amsterdam thanks to goals from Stankovic, Gignac and Kallstrom. Ajax fielded a bizarrely weakend team with many first choice players missing.

RedStarSTANKOVIC.jpg

Stankovic : 6 goals and 4 assists in 10 games

Diego Milito could be leaving rather cheaply unless someone comes in with a better offer. Nobody interested?

Not asking for the earth when it comes to rating. Credible younger player(s) for last years UEFA Player of the Year is all I ask. :)

Likewise Drogba and Anelka.

PM me if you are interested anyone' date=' I am not a monster and at the very least its always nice to chat to GC1 managers :)[/quote']

I made you a suggestion and got the 'teb silent treatment'! :D:p

Lol I get that as well, his pricing of older lower rated (88 and below) players of his and what I think they are worth differ quite a bit :D

Dortmund get the yearly beating of Man Utd in the SMFA cup 1/4 final only 3-1 this leg, better than normal :P

You crack me up! :D

GC1 Manager: "So Teb' date=' what would you like for Milito?"

Teb: "Oh, not a lot. How about ... YOUR SOUL! ... and then we'll take it from there."[/quote']

You're just bitter that you sold me Tevez for Cardozo and Demichelis. :P

Patience is a virtue my friend. :)

Lol I get that as well' date=' his pricing of older lower rated (88 and below) players of his and what I think they are worth differ quite a bit :D[/quote']

I don't recall owing you a PM, quite the opposite in fact Simon :P Don't recall discussing old sub 88 rated players of mine with you either, but that could be my memory. :)

I am so misunderstood. :D