Should i sell Sergio Aguero and Diego Forlan??

Sun

Re: Should i sell Sergio Aguero and Diego Forlan??

Aguero had a dissapointing season with Atletico Madrid... So should i sell him or keep him??

Forlan had a great World Cup but he is abit old so wad should i do with him??

If i could get replacements like higuain and dzeko, i would sell em

No for Aguero!!! Forlan can stil do some job for you' date=' but for me i would just sell him with great price before he cold down:D[/quote']

why not sell aguero? he was terrible last year and i'm very, very suprised he kept his 94. if he has another season like the last i wouldn't be shocked to see him drop to 92. not to mention how far he is down the pecking order for argentina. forlan, however seems to be getting better with age and has settled at madrid. i'd keep him and try swapping aguero for higuain.

why not sell aguero? he was terrible last year and i'm very' date=' very suprised he kept his 94. if he has another season like the last i wouldn't be shocked to see him drop to 92. not to mention how far he is down the pecking order for argentina. forlan, however seems to be getting better with age and has settled at madrid. i'd keep him and try swapping aguero for higuain.[/quote']

ya i will try to do that.... but mostly managers wont swap Higuain for aguero coz he is in top form zzz

If i could get replacements like higuain and dzeko' date=' i would sell em[/quote']

Swap for higuain maybe impossible but i can sell him for 50mil?? so that i can buy Dzeko as he is in an unmanage club.... so should i do that?

Swap for higuain maybe impossible but i can sell him for 50mil?? so that i can buy Dzeko as he is in an unmanage club.... so should i do that?

Do it and buy Dzeko. Then you should have another 30m in the bank to buy 4-5 more prospects ;)

Do it and buy Dzeko. Then you should have another 30m in the bank to buy 4-5 more prospects ;)

OK Aguero for 50mil accepted any young FORWARD and MID should i look at ?? as i am statisfy with my DEF.....