Wilshere + 8M for Ganso

Re: Wilshere + 8M for Ganso

Not being Biased' date=' But Wilshere is a class player for his age. He is very similar to Fabregas.

Long term I would say Wilshere is the better prospect. Hes Arsenals and Englands future talisman :)[/quote']

IMO' date=' no. Wilshere is class, honestly, he's top. Ganso's good, but to swap him for Wilshere AND 8M, nah. Jack could get 88 if he has a good season. I'm certain the whole forum will disagree mind![/quote']

yep i agree with all , wilshere will get loads of game time this year and 88 is very possible. also he's class england future 95+ AM Player lol :P

Please don't discount our replys to Frapechi's question Mark.

I am. I can't answer it honestly because I've never watched Wilshere. However, I know there are big questions about him, notably his ability to perform at the top level.

You guys can't answer it honestly because you havn't watched Ganso play for Santos at his besst. However, there are questions about him, like his ability to translate his game to Europe.

Therefore, it's really a toss up, both have top-end talent.

I am. I can't answer it honestly because I've never watched Wilshere. However' date=' I know there are big questions about him, notably his ability to perform at the top level.

You guys can't answer it honestly because you havn't watched Ganso play for Santos at his besst. However, there are questions about him, like his ability to translate his game to Europe.

Therefore, it's really a toss up, both have top-end talent.[/quote']

Wilshere had a good season at Bolton, playing in one of, if not the, best league in the world. Bolton aren't trying their best to get him back for nothing. Other clubs are sniffing around as well.

Ganso, however good he is, is not playing with some of the best players in the world. Jack is. Then the 8M involved just makes it an official no brainer IMO.

Wilshere had a good season at Bolton' date=' playing in one of, if not the, best league in the world. Bolton aren't trying their best to get him back for nothing. Other clubs are sniffing around as well.

Ganso, however good he is, is not playing with some of the best players in the world. Jack is. Then the 8M involved just makes it an official no brainer IMO.[/quote']

Ganso is playing on a team just as good as Bolton at the moment. Also, Ganso is a Brazil International, beating players like Diego to the 30-man squad. My point is that you can't honestly make a judgement call without seeing both players. It's English bias, is what this is.

Ganso is playing on a team just as good as Bolton at the moment. Also' date=' Ganso is a Brazil International, beating players like Diego to the 30-man squad. My point is that you can't honestly make a judgement call without seeing both players. It's English bias, is what this is.[/quote']

You love your Brazilian players, so I expected this.

Was Ganso playing against manchester united, Liverpool and Co?... Nah, didn't think so. I'd liked to see how Ganso would of faired against those big boys (honestly, I would). Who knows, he might of been pretty good, but we don't know. Say all you want how Ganso won't play in England.

Chances are Jack will be named in Englands next game, I'd put money on it.

You're making a judgement without seeing Jack, so don't give me that.

You love your Brazilian players' date=' so I expected this.

Was Ganso playing against manchester united, Liverpool and Co?... Nah, didn't think so. I'd liked to see how Ganso would of faired against those big boys (honestly, I would). Who knows, he might of been pretty good, but we don't know. Say all you want how Ganso won't play in England.

Chances are Jack will be named in Englands next game, I'd put money on it.

You're making a judgement without seeing Jack, so don't give me that.[/quote']

Where di I make a judgement? I said precisely that none of us can make a judgement.

Is Wilshere miles ahead of Neymar then? Because judging by what you are saying, he is. How about Pato? Is Wilshere now better then Pato was 2 years ago? No, of course not. We are talking about potential here. And to be honest, Ganso is playing in a league which is much better for developping good youngsters.

Where di I make a judgement? I said precisely that none of us can make a judgement.

Is Wilshere miles ahead of Neymar then? Because judging by what you are saying' date=' he is. How about Pato? Is Wilshere now better then Pato was 2 years ago? No, of course not. We are talking about potential here. And to be honest, Ganso is playing in a league which is much better for developping good youngsters.[/quote']

You said it's a toss up, without even seeing Wilshere play!

You're taking it to extremes now, behave!

How is it a better league for developing players?? I'd love to know.

Dont do it. Its not worth it. As much as both players are good the 8M extra just makes a loss on your behalf. Even if Ganso did hit 89 then i think it would still be a bad deal, given the talent Wilshere has. I believe both will make it big, so as Mark said its a toss up but the 8M wont make it worthwhile. Keep Wilshere with a good season he could get 88ish and as good as Ganso maybe be, Wilshere is already proving himself in a bigger league.

You said it's a toss up' date=' without even seeing Wilshere play!

You're taking it to extremes now, behave!

How is it a better league for developing players?? I'd love to know.[/quote']

Because better players come out of it? More FIFA player of the years, more European Golden Boots, more FIFA World Cup winners.

And I said it's a toss up because both players have pros and cons and questions marks. Both players are still on the brink, and both could end up busting. That's what I meant by toss up, I meant it's too soon to tell.

Because better players come out of it? More FIFA player of the years' date=' more European Golden Boots, more FIFA World Cup winners.

And I said it's a toss up because both players have pros and cons and questions marks. Both players are still on the brink, and both could end up busting. That's what I meant by toss up, I meant it's too soon to tell.[/quote']

Surely those players are naturally better at football than us Brits? In brazil, is it not a case of just letting them do their thing and point out what they're doing wrong? (no doubt im wayyy off) There is no better league to learn your trade than the EPL. Owen, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Keano.. I could go on forever (as I'm sure you could).

I'm on my ipod, can not be asked to discuss anymore. Thanks for the healthy debate, though!

Surely those players are naturally better at football than us Brits? In brazil' date=' is it not a case of just letting them do their thing and point out what they're doing wrong? (no doubt im wayyy off) There is no better league to learn your trade than the EPL. Owen, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Keano.. I could go on forever (as I'm sure you could).

I'm on my ipod, can not be asked to discuss anymore. Thanks for the healthy debate, though![/quote']

Naturally better? Do you really believe that where you are born determines natural ability?