Lensois

Lorenzo Tassi - Can He Do 'A Lukaku'?

187.jpg

Valuable Info:

Name: Lorenzo Tassi

Nationality: flags_of_Italy.gif

Club: Brescia

Position: Midfielder

'Grow a talent, and sell him for a high fee after a few years'. That's how the smaller teams around this globe mostly gets their income, but in this case, nothing matters. Brescia may not have the best economy, but instead of selling Tassi for a high fee, they are keeping hold of him.

Tassi has been developing under the Rondinelle system (The Brescia academy), and has already been training with the A-squad at the age of 15. He has been developing in the right way and has already attract interests from perhaps the two biggest clubs in Italy, Inter and Milan. He, and the Brescia president, Fabio Corioni has quickly turned down both. Although both Inter's and Milan's bids were quite shockingly high for a player in this age (Inter's 2.5M € and Milan's 5M €), they've been rejected, as I said.

Fabio Corioni has already expressed Tassi as the new Baggio, and has stated that if Tassi keep playing like this, then he will have no problems whatsoever to get some first team action next season in Serie A. I also need to say that Tassi didn't want to leave Brescia when both Milan and Inter, so he has some heart for his club. This sounds abit like Roberto Baggio, don't it...?

Beppe Iachini (The coach of the Brescia A-team), "This is a boy of high quality. I'm very curious to see him work now when he has got the chance to work with guys that are older and has more experience than him.

The owner and president of Brescia, Fabio Corioni. "Tassi is a player from the '95 squad who I believe will be the new Baggio and coach Iachini will notice it rightaway.

I personally noticed this player under the Bannikov Tournament for U-16 kids earlier this summer (yes, he played with those who are 1 year older than him). He had an outstanding tournament playing in the role as the playmaker/fantasia, just like a certain Baggio. He impressed with me his vision and passes throughout the whole tournament. He and his Italy played very good football and beat Russia, Serbia and Ukraine, and came to the final where they faced, well erm... Belarus, and lost 2-1 against Belarus. Once again Tassi played great and if it weren't for that last minute goal from Belarus, Tassi may have had a gold-medal around his neck.

He has been dubbed the new Baggio and I can see why. He has no problems with the passes and has a great vision for the game. His primary role is beeing used as a playmaker right behind the striker, where he can use his these strengths. I believe he'll end up getting some chances in Serie A next season. Corioni is a strong man and is always getting as he wants. If he wants Tassi to play Serie A football, then I believe he'll get some too. I honestly believe we can end up seeing this player do 'the Lukaku'. I mean, he is 15 (even younger than Lukaku!), but he has a great chance of getting A-team football next season.

Re: Lorenzo Tassi - Can He Do A 'Lukaku'?

They have a nack of producing good players, Hamsik being one of them :P

Seems from your post all the top clubs and staff reconise Tassi being a talent, staying put is right for him hope he becomes a big player but it will take atleast 4/5 years to see if he does :P

They have a nack of producing good players' date=' Hamsik being one of them :P

Seems from your post all the top clubs and staff reconise Tassi being a talent, staying put is right for him hope he becomes a big player but it will take atleast 4/5 years to see if he does :P[/quote']

The Brescia owner is a crazy guy. I mean, he is like the dictator of the team. During the whole year he has said Tassi might get a chance in Serie A next season. Hopefully his wish come true, but we'll see...

The Brescia owner is a crazy guy. I mean' date=' he is like the dictator of the team. During the whole year he has said Tassi might get a chance in Serie A next season. Hopefully his wish come true, but we'll see...[/quote']

See: Santacroce.

Guy is nanners i tell you. Italy is full of these tards. Take any statement from an Italian boss and divide by 2.

dont think he will play first team for a few years yet' date=' if you plan to be in the game for a long time he is worth buying but if not, i dont think his worth it[/quote']

Obviously now that he's at Inter he won't be playing for the first team, but he could very well be sent back on loan to Brescia (or any other lower league club, for that matter) and gain some first team experience. With Brescia having lost Diamanti and Kone, their two only realiable trequartistas, and with Corioni seeming unrelucant to splash on the cash on replacements, Tassi may very well end up clocking a few minutes for Brescia this season (if he gets a loan move back).