Team help

veg

I know it's a hard job, but I have a large squad and am looking at getting rid of some players that won't rise any time soon / won't be above at least 90 in the future. Here is a link to my squad, please give advice on who to sell and prospects I should definately keep. Also if you know of any players I should sign that will help too.

Help on any of the above will be greatly appreciated

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=41788&clubid=4167599&sid=236

Re: Team help

thought I'd try bump this up a bit. any help would be great

For Starters , Great squad!..erm i think your team has the right mix of youth and experience so i wouldnt be looking to get rid of anyone just yet not if it's neccesary. Because older players can have rise increases to , buy having young players also is good i suppose, but for now mate keep the squad together you got and if you receive a great deal for any of them , consider it , and a play i would suggest to you is Miralem Pjanic 20yr old Lyon he is quality player now and wouldnt suprise me if he rating goes up soon :) hope that helps :)