Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/11

Just wondering if any forumers have signed up to this year's Sky Sports Fantasy Football league? I just thought it might be a bit of fun if some forumers were involved in a private league alongside the main competition, and as an added bonus you can win upto £25,000! Please be aware though that you have to be over 18 to join the competition (Sky's rules not mine!)

If you're interested get yourself along to the site below, register and pick your team, and then once you're in the "My Team" view select "Enter league". Join the SM Forumers League by entering 10653 as your PIN when prompted. See you there!

http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/11

So far taking part we have the following, with Dan having the most imaginative, if a little disturbing team name:p:

Hesse - Plumchester Athletic

Dan Griffin - Inter Your Nan

Studge - Studgey United

Jorge Dias - Death Bringers

??? - Norfolk 'n' Chance

??? - The Firing Squad.

If anyone else is interested in joining this competition, then see the details in the first post on how to join in. Please remember though to post your team name on here so that I can update the thread regularly throughout the season.

PS - Could the Managers of the two teams at the bottom of the list please identify themselves? Cheers. :)

Looks like Liam Smith has joined the ranks, so the line-up now is as follows:

Studge - Studgey United

Carlo123 - Norfolk 'n' Chance

Ciaranmc2k10 - The Firing Squad

Liam Smith - Geordie Vuvuzela

Cmon people this stuff is usualy very popular.
Got the same problem :o:(

I had some problems initially registering (the Sky site obviously isn't as reliable as SM!)' date=' however, I found that if by persevering I got there in the end. If we can see past the few technical issues with the site at the moment, this could be a really good compo. Coincidently, it seems to be working fine at the moment! So come on guys let's get involved and make this a great forum competition, and you may just win £25000 too!

If you're interested get yourself along to the site below, register and pick your team, and then once you're in the "My Team" view select "Enter league". Join the SM Forumers League by entering 10653 as your PIN when prompted. See you there!

[url']http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/[/url]

I'm pending entry. I don't think I've ever seen so many Stuarts in one place :eek:

Entry accepted fella, which puts us up to nine entries now. Lol, know what you're saying, although in my second year at infant's school I was one of seven Stuarts in my class! :eek:

Whilst we're talking Stuarts, can Stuart Watkins identify who he is on the forum please?

Ive joined as the Borderline Offsiders. Pins and User ID's are nothing to do with Sky Subscriptions are they? If you win' date=' do they contact you?[/quote']

Welcome aboard James, and in answer to your question they are linked to Sky Bet accounts, and have nothing to do with regular Sky subscription. I would assume that they will send you an email if you win.

So it's less than a week to the big kick off now, and so far we have ten people signed up from the forums for this competition. The line-up currently looks like this:

Studge - Studgey United

Carlo123 - Norfolk 'n' Chance

Ciaranmc2k10 - The Firing Squad

Liam Smith - Geordie Vuvuzela

Stuart H - Stu's Blues

x Burrow x - Borderline Offsiders

??? - Stu's Magic Magpies

Could whoever entered Stu's Magic Magpies identify themselves so we know who you are please? :o

If there is anyone else out the interested in joining this, then please feel free to to do so, in fact the more the merrier! Joining instructions are as follows, and did I mention you could even end up winning £25,000!?!

If you're interested get yourself along to the site below, register and pick your team, and then once you're in the "My Team" view select "Enter league". Join the SM Forumers League by entering 10653 as your PIN when prompted. See you there! And please don't forget to post who you are on this thread once you have joined.

http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/