Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/11

Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/11

Another mystery forumer joins as FC United of Manchester. That's 11 in now.

Can I just remind everyone to post on here when you enter so that we all know who is taking part?

forgot to post but that's me:) One thing I've noticed in comparison from the official one is all that strikers are really costly.

forgot to post but that's me:) One thing I've noticed in comparison from the official one is all that strikers are really costly.

Not sure what you mean by "in comparison to the official one", but yes the strikers do seem ridiculously expensive, especially when you consider that the highest points scorer last year was a midfielder. Anyway, welcome aboard matey, hopefully we can convince enough people to join to get to around the 20 mark by the time the kick off comes around.

Not sure what you mean by "in comparison to the official one"' date=' but yes the strikers do seem ridiculously expensive, especially when you consider that the highest points scorer last year was a midfielder. Anyway, welcome aboard matey, hopefully we can convince enough people to join to get to around the 20 mark by the time the kick off comes around.[/quote']

I meant the official premier league fantasy football game.

I usually look for dirt cheap players to fill in the void but Macheda for example costs 5.6m, almost a million more than Malouda:eek:

I meant the official premier league fantasy football game.

I usually look for dirt cheap players to fill in the void but Macheda for example costs 5.6m' date=' almost a million more than Malouda:eek:[/quote']

I know, the prices of some players are "interesting" to say the least, but then that gives more opportunity to find out which players have been underpriced. It's just a shame that you can't fill the team with midfielders and go 4-5-1 say, because then the £55M budget would be no problem!

Just a warning guys that I will be shamelessly plugging this competition until next week, to try and ensure that we have as many forumers on board for our mini-league as possible! :D We already have 11, but if we can get 20 or more that would be awesome. Anyway, here's the official blurb from Sky as to what this competition is all about:

Sky Sports Fantasy Football is back for the 10-11 Premier League season and the prizes are bigger than ever!

As well as going for a massive first prize of £25,000 you can win great cash prizes all season round with £3,000 for each monthly winner and £1,500 for each weekly winner! All this and it’s still FREE to play. Click here for more prize details.

Use an imaginary budget of £55m to select 11 players from Premier League clubs and score points based on their real-life performances in league matches. Compete for prizes and against your friends, in the quest for managerial supremacy!

Why not get started by reviewing this season's Player List? Or if you're new to the game, familiarise yourself with the game rules.

Once you're ready to make those all-important selections, login using your Sky Bet User ID and PIN, or register an account for free.

If you want to join us it couldn't be simpler, just follow the instructions as follows:

Get yourself along to the site below, register and pick your team, and then once you're in the "My Team" view select "Enter league". Join the SM Forumers League by entering 10653 as your PIN when prompted. See you there! And please don't forget to post who you are on this thread once you have joined.

http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

Mohamed Al-Hendy joins with his Ballers United, although I'm not sure who he is on the forum? :confused:

Anyway, time is running short if you want to get in on this compo guys, with the big kick off just a couple of days away. Currently 13 forumers are in on the action, so if you want to join just check out the previous post on how to do so, and good luck! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...