| Chelseaboi's Graphic Request |

.CFC

Re: Chelseaboi's Signature Request :)

Not sure about this mate - its almost there though. Can you get rid of the break dancer bit' date=' instead list the three teams and respective gameworlds, with EdMoses above them in that space? The quote at the bottom in a different colour so it can be read a little easier and that should do it - what you think?

Cheers for your efforst here fella - really appreciate it.[/quote']

HARRYHILL-1.png

I've been long without a signature. Could you do me a favour by doing a sig with Sami Khedira, Samir Nasri and Radamel Falcao wearing national team shirt with Charlton stadium as the background. Also add a Charlton logo with EC106 below it. Thank you in advance! :)

sami-khedira1-e1278808941607.jpg

FrancevUruguayInternationalFriendlygTyKkWZgV2ol.jpg

falcao-garcia.jpg

When you are finished with Deans, could you make me a Sig with Chicharito and Ronaldo, saying "The Legend" under Ronaldo and "The Future" under Chicharito please, because you are a Chelsea fan, I won't ask for a background of Old Trafford ;)

chicharitov2.jpg

ronaldo.jpg

Preferably with these pictures.:D

Thanks in advance.:D

I've been long without a signature. Could you do me a favour by doing a sig with Sami Khedira' date=' Samir Nasri and Radamel Falcao wearing national team shirt with Charlton stadium as the background. Also add a Charlton logo with EC106 below it. Thank you in advance! :)

[img']http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy37/deanbryant/sami-khedira1-e1278808941607.jpg[/img]

FrancevUruguayInternationalFriendlygTyKkWZgV2ol.jpg

falcao-garcia.jpg

sig215.png

When you are finished with Deans' date=' could you make me a Sig with Chicharito and Ronaldo, saying "The Legend" under Ronaldo and "The Future" under Chicharito please, because you are a Chelsea fan, I won't ask for a background of Old Trafford ;)

[img']http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/DerpeexD/chicharitov2.jpg[/img]

ronaldo.jpg

Preferably with these pictures.:D

Thanks in advance.:D

THEFUTURE.png

cheers mate - appreciate that looks good. Can you add a "h" to Brighton for me though and make it blue to match the other teams - Thanks Bud! Repped

Sorry , Mate i cant edit it now as acidentelly on the PSD, i flattened the image so now i cant edit the text :( soz matey ;)

Any chance you could do me a new Villa one ?

Cant have the one below no more :D

Randy-Lerner.jpg

If you could include Randy Lerner :D

The Villa badge' date=' and Stephen Ireland, Dunne & Albrighton, id massively appreciate it !

Take your time bud, no rush :)[/quote']

Im Onto It Now :)

ASTONVILLA.png

Any chance you could do me a new Villa one ?

Cant have the one below no more :D

Randy-Lerner.jpg

If you could include Randy Lerner :D

The Villa badge' date=' and Stephen Ireland, Dunne & Albrighton, id massively appreciate it !

Take your time bud, no rush :)[/quote']

A bit off from what you asked I know and seeing I've only ever done one sig so I thought I'd have a bit of a practice for you (apologies for jumping in on your thread chelseaboi). I was going for a forlorn Heskey theme:

heskeysig.jpg

A bit off from what you asked I know and seeing I've only ever done one sig so I thought I'd have a bit of a practice for you (apologies for jumping in on your thread chelseaboi). I was going for a forlorn Heskey theme:

heskeysig.jpg

You dont read the request do you? :rolleyes:

heskeysig.jpg

Ha !

thats a nice effort, except i hate Heskey :D

You dont read the request do you? :rolleyes:

No I did' date=' but I didn't want to be rude and step on your toes (it is your request thread after all!). And besides, I thought it wouldn't be funny to do Heskey (as clearly, who would actually want a Heskey sig?! :P)

Ha !

thats a nice effort, except i hate Heskey :D

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. It was more of a subtle dig at Heskey anyway. :)