Jack Cork , Dan Golsing and Josh Walker

Just had a look at these players on the new players list , I am quite interested but no very little about these players and if they have any real future potential.

Can anyone give me any information if these players will be great players quickly and in the 1st team or not and if they are worth there transfer value. Also if these players are a good buy for the future?

jack cork is the son of wimbledon legend :D alan, and has just signed on loan from chelsea to bournmouth for a second month, gosling seems to be playing quite well for plymouth at the mo, bit i think is in the squad because of injuries whether he retains his spot is another thing, i am not sure about walker having never heard of him, but i guess out of the other 2 gosling seems the best bet as he is getting a regular game at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Jack Cork , Dan Golsing and Josh Walker

Dan GOSLING , looks a great player , saw him play on tuesday against Sheff Weds and he was very very good , great techinque strenght is his only thing at the moment but is very good on the ball.

Scored a great volley outside of the foot , to equalise. I think a rating of 81 is right for him.

Also Jack CORK played 9 times for Bournmouth at the age of only 17 , think an increase from 77 to 79/80 would be appropate

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Jack Cork , Dan Golsing and Josh Walker

yeah i signed Gosling when he was just added, i havnt played him as yet but his rating has just gone up so ill be using him in the cups next season with some of my other youngsters. I considered buying Cork when he was just added but didnt...i may have to re-consider!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...