TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Bid max on this kid as i can easily recoup it. 15 year old who played the full 90 minutes for Barca B at the weekend seen a YouTube video of him and he looked very comfortable on the ball and didn't look out of place playing with players six years his senior hopefully will be one for the future :)

Fantastic signing Aaron! Just went to look for him without seeing your post thinking I was getting a bargain :P

Fantastic signing Aaron! Just went to look for him without seeing your post thinking I was getting a bargain :P

He looks good although he is fourth choice at present and is second choice for the B side hopefully Planas misses some more games and he should get a nifty little rise :)

He looks good although he is fourth choice at present and is second choice for the B side hopefully Planas misses some more games and he should get a nifty little rise :)

Full 90 minutes even for Barca B at 15 is special ;)

I heard your little bro played for Barca B at 12 :eek:

Where did you hear that mate because I don't have one :D;)

Tottenham beat Wigan 3-1 away from home thanks to goals from Piatti, Bale and Kiessling. Still second but still only two points behind leaders Chelsea :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Bale is injured for 4 weeks :eek::eek::(:(:(:eek::eek:

Luckily Valencia will be arriving soon and VDV is back from suspension!

The second time fulham have bravely fought back from 2-0 down in 2 days :eek:

This was a utterly brillant comeback after Mk took a early 2-0 lead after 60 minutes still 2-0 down but up step Pedro and my LB adraino who scored 2 goals including a brillant 89th minute winner! The famous Fulham grit and determination is coming back at the right time B)

Full 90 minutes even for Barca B at 15 is special ;)

Yeah I know but he's got a lot to do before becoming a regular for Barca hopefully this will give him more confidence to succeed and not make him arrogant but the youth set ups good at barca so I'll expect to see more of him in good time :)

Also Chelsea see off Newcastle 1-0 at the Bridge Tevez with the goal once to see the second team + Ramos/Lahm/Tevez do well :)

1-0 loss away at Chelsea.

Played for the draw with 4-5-1 (defensive) but was edged out narrowly by a Tevez goal, knew it would be tough so just glad not to have been destroyed lol :P.

Another defeat isn't great for top four hopes so just really need to regroup now and get top 10 secured.... Oh yes I play Man Utd next....gulp. :o

Oh Danny Boy what did I tell you, och why wooldnae ye listen mon ??...Scuns suffer a disaster of umbilical proportions as they crash 3-2 to Leg-ends Northampton, its all going WRONG !!B)..next up Shrewsbury ( which incidentally is a horrid little town full of in-breds and bearded women... Dom would like it there)

RW _95(2nd Account) steered Manchester City to victory against Watford.

Manchester City outclassed Watford and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Ozil scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gourcuff and Sissoko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hard luck Benno, best of luck to ya for the remainder of the season.

Good result, just need to finish out the season in this fashion, hopefully we can claim promotion, and the title within the next few games.

Hon the Citeh.

We batter Barnsley 4-1 to tighten our grip on a play-off place, with teams around us slipping up its looking good at Carrow Road :D

However my next few games couldn't be harder: Reading, Millwall, Rochdale, Carlisle, Portsmouth and Charlton - holy cow :eek:

The second time fulham have bravely fought back from 2-0 down in 2 days :eek:

This was a utterly brillant comeback after Mk took a early 2-0 lead after 60 minutes still 2-0 down but up step Pedro and my LB adraino who scored 2 goals including a brillant 89th minute winner! The famous Fulham grit and determination is coming back at the right time B)

I was right to back you in the predictions then ;) - well done mate, great result for you.

Saying that i think i've done pretty well in the predictions tonight B)

10 man Huddersfield run riot At Derby in a 4-1 win .

After going 1-0 down in the 5th minute Lombaerts equalized then Castro got sent off in the 20th minute....things looked harder but then Plasil put us 2-1 just before the break then Zarate and a 2nd goal tonight for CB Lombaerts made it 4-1.

Happy with the win.

Pressure is on @ Sheffield United now 5 games without a win :eek::)

10 man Huddersfield run riot At Derby in a 4-1 win .

After going 1-0 down in the 5th minute Lombaerts equalized then Castro got sent off in the 20th minute....things looked harder but then Plasil put us 2-1 just before the break then Zarate and a 2nd goal tonight for CB Lombaerts made it 4-1.

Happy with the win.

Pressure is on @ Sheffield United now 5 games without a win :eek::)

Utter load of b0llocks from my team' date=' don't see the point in trying anymore.[/quote']

Ahaha Sorry Elton, but LOL!

Anyway, Plymouth easily beat Coventry 3-1. Barrios scoring a brace taking him to 15 goals this season. I'm telling you, this team is on fire!

@sirmarkhughes - Good Win, heres me hoping you'll run out of steam:p

Woo 2nd place atm!