English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Not quite owned mate :P

I suggested the tactics you used and I battered you on the stats' date=' hardly owned my young apprentice :rolleyes:[/quote']

Actually I only chose them after I saw it mentioned in a thread that it works well against 3-5-2, wouldn't just take your word for it :P. But why did you even give me the idea ? :confused:

Also 4% more possesion and 3 more shots on target ain't owning. ;)

Actually I only chose them after I saw it mentioned in a thread that it works well against 3-5-2' date=' wouldn't just take your word for it :P. But why did you even give me the idea ? :confused:

Also 4% more possesion and 3 more shots on target ain't owning. ;)[/quote']

Didn't say I did lol, I just said you didn't :P

Also those tactics can spectaculary backfire against 3-5-2 if people use too many arrows on the tactics page

Noticed i was losing money heavily every away game and not making up enough at home so just spent the last of my money on a few gambles. The US rating changes are going to be very interesting ones for me now. Few potential money-makers there :D

Vasquez went up to 80 a few days ago so the 20k signing is worth £3m now. Galiulin also rose yesterday. 77->82. Now worth £4.7m to my team :D

Once all my players get reviewed hopefully sooner rather than later i should easily have a starting 11 rated above 80 and should be sitting on a few goldmines!

Gonna be a tough season for me, but when those risers get reviewed, look out, Northampton will be coming for ya! :P:D haha

Actually I only chose them after I saw it mentioned in a thread that it works well against 3-5-2' date=' wouldn't just take your word for it :P. But why did you even give me the idea ? :confused:

Also 4% more possesion and 3 more shots on target ain't owning. ;)[/quote']

Just out of interest, what was with the soft tackling?

Just out of interest' date=' what was with the soft tackling?[/quote']

It helps with getting less red cards and bookings as a whole. In a home game where I'm favorite I probably do hard as I need to get the ball to win. ;)

Also you have to make it work alongside the pressing for it to work.

It helps with getting less red cards and bookings as a whole. In a home game where I'm favorite I probably do hard as I need to get the ball to win. ;)

Also you have to make it work alongside the pressing for it to work.

Well that's what I thought. So it sounds like you'd almost accepted that you'd lose at Old Trafford, and were just trying to minimise the damage?