English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The most in-form team in the division huh? Not any more! :D

Yep, a cracking 3-0 win for Boro away at Anfield, which puts us right in the mix still for the 4th (and 3rd?! :rolleyes:) place spots :)

Be warned though kids, the Lord has punished me mercilessly for even contemplating the sin of the 3-5-2 in the Shield final, and then of the even greater sin of regretting not using it afterwards :eek:

With furious anger he hath doled out injury after injury, with Samuel (92), Skrtel (90), and Romaric (89) injured in the 'Pool game, joining Xavi (97), Aguero (94), Carragher (92), Ziegler (88), and the recently recovered Abidal (92) on the sidelines :o

That's 5 defenders there, taunting me to think those most evil of thoughts again by pushing me towards 3 at the back. Is there no end to his cruelty? :(

The most in-form team in the division huh? Not any more! :D

Yep' date=' a cracking 3-0 win for Boro away at Anfield, which puts us right in the mix still for the 4th (and 3rd?! :rolleyes:) place spots :)

[/quote']

Ye, 3 goals scored with everyone running backwards, cya game.

Too easy!

The offer for Lorenzo BURNET of FC Groningen from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Added to the DB yesterday. Played every game for Gronigen so far, although they are towards the bottom of the league, if they pick it up and he continues to start, then a big rise will be due!

Also a dissapointing loss last night, need to find a win big time!

Too easy!

Added to the DB yesterday. Played every game for Gronigen so far' date=' although they are towards the bottom of the league, if they pick it up and he continues to start, then a big rise will be due!

Also a dissapointing loss last night, need to find a win big time![/quote']

Yeah noticed this, along with your offers on several other Carlisle targets. I did however resist bidding on these (despite having a good wedge of money) in the interests of not pointlessly pushing the price up, with the hope that when you see me bidding on your shortlisted players you’ll do the same…. :)

Too easy!

Added to the DB yesterday. Played every game for Gronigen so far' date=' although they are towards the bottom of the league, if they pick it up and he continues to start, then a big rise will be due!

Also a dissapointing loss last night, need to find a win big time![/quote']

I didnt see you bid for him! :P

Well I bidded first so thats something :o:(:o:(:P

Yeah noticed this' date=' along with your offers on several other Carlisle targets. I did however resist bidding on these (despite having a good wedge of money) in the interests of not pointlessly pushing the price up, with the hope that when you see me bidding on your shortlisted players you’ll do the same…. :)[/quote']

Depends on whether or not I want the player :) .. Quite a few out there I want at the moment, the Market is booming with risers and good players!

I didnt see you bid for him! :P

Well I bidded first so thats something :o:(:o:(:P

You haven't bid at all ya douche? You had him shortlisted first :L

Oops I bidded first but withdrew :o

I forgot :(

Haha' date=' silly bugger!

---------------------

The offer for Ignacio CAMACHO of Swansea City from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A healthy £1.5m profit and the cash is worth more than what his external part exchange is worth :)

It's all busy at Spurs!

Antonio VALENCIA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Fulham in a swap deal for Pablo PIATTI and Konstantin RAUSCH
Free Agent Juvhel TSOUMOU has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur for £413,000
Sebastian KEHL has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Borussia Dortmund for £400,000 plus López JUANMI and Diego RUBIO

Kehl's risky to be honest with the amount of injury's he's had over the last couple of years, though he's still Dortmund captain and I swapped him for two players who just made up the numbers. The other two I'm delighted to have though.

The offer for Blerim DZEMAILI of Napoli from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Napoli will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Impressed me last night against City in the CL so I thought I might aswell try and sign him. I think my bid should beat Swindon's though SM can be funny at times. Ahh well, we'll see what happens :)

Edit: Dzemali has signed for Spurs while I was posting :P

Also;

The offer for Josh GARDNER of Columbus Crew from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Should get a decentish rise next time America is reviewed.

I'm listening to offers for Alaba, Miyaichi and Krul who are currently out on loan. And don't waste my time with bids even you know I would never accept in a million years.

And I hope some of you saw the United match yesterday, coz Cardozo scored, you know you want him :P And Valbuena is also for sale for P/E along with anyone else who isn't TB'ed.

Just putting this out there;

Ribery/Torres/Alex/Lass/Soldado

Are all available for sale.

I'm looking for a a 90+ defender, and striker, so if you're interested in a (few) deal(s), just VM/PM me.

I will not be taken for granted despite my kind hearted nature when it comes to transfers.. :P

Ye' date=' 3 goals scored with everyone running backwards, cya game.[/quote']

So who got the Liverpool job offer then? :rolleyes:

At £249.8M Boro now are now officially the 6th most valuable club, leapfrogging Spurs, and being worth only £10.3M more than Newcastle, who apparently have 'money in the bank' :rolleyes:

Oh, end of season awards anyone?

So who got the Liverpool job offer then? :rolleyes:

At £249.8M Boro now are now officially the 6th most valuable club' date=' leapfrogging Spurs, and being worth only £10.3M more than Newcastle, who apparently have 'money in the bank' :rolleyes:

Oh, end of season awards anyone?[/quote']

He didn't Quit Jooles ;)

Hmmm...where's Leroy going?

The offer for Leroy FER of Lorient from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. Lorient will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. Worth £14.5m.

The deal reported to be worth £500,000 plus Joey BARTON involving Leroy FER of Lorient and Huddersfield Town has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Lorient will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Jan MORÁVEK and Roman ZOZULYA involving Leroy FER of Lorient and Sheffield United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Lorient will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Will be disappointed not to get my man, been a target for 10 weeks after moving to FC Twente!

Finally I was lucky...I sold Kozak about 1-2 months ago and wanted to buy another CF but the money wasn't enough and decide to buy Kleber.A good decision for me because Kleber it's for sure in a big rise and have potential(1 goal in UCL already).Preston it's back in business and Matri deal bring my interest again in this setup.

EDIT: Leto it's doing very very well...and it's on his way to 88...for a winger 4 goals in 2 matches it's very good.Also Preston complete the sign of Vladlen Yurchenko he is a great talent from Ukraine,the captain of U17 and so far had 10 matches and 4 goals.