TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

We got 64% possession and similar shots yet I only win 4-3 :confused: Still glad I got an important win on the board, Plymouth and City lost but Blackburn and Huddersfield didn't which means when the tables are updated it will be 6 points between 1st and 5th and only 1 point between 2nd to 5th, very close with 4 games to go :eek: Got Ipswich next which should be an easy game.

Clap Clap SM :P

Lost 3-1 to Doncaster. Fair play mate.

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement! Expected a tuning if I'm honest. :o

But yeah' date=' a [b']HUGE[/b] 3 points in our bid to escape the drop, again. :P

& sorry Ben mate, Bellers is going nowhere. :D

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement! Expected a tuning if I'm honest. :o

But yeah' date=' a [b']HUGE[/b] 3 points in our bid to escape the drop, again. :P

& sorry Ben mate, Bellers is going nowhere. :D

Was worth a go :D

Don't blame you' date=' was slightly tempted, but he's probably still my favourite player behind Super Kev. :D

Any other 88 rated player & I'd bite your hand off. :P[/quote']

Haha, I'm into the whole 'prem based' player thing at the moment, so I had to stick in a bid :D

Beat Plymouth 2-1' date=' Got lucky,had 2 shots on target,feel gutted for the Plymouth Manager, but i swich to a defensive formation at 60mins,dont no how the division 2 table looks[/quote']

This SM engine can go do itself. The stats were clearly in my favour.. Lucky for you, your two shots on target went in :confused: -.-

Drop to 5th.. :(

Have a slight feeling City and Blackburn are the ones to get promoted.

Home to Huddersfield next - a MUST win game.

This SM engine can go do itself. The stats were clearly in my favour.. Lucky for you' date=' your two shots on target went in :confused: -.-

Home to Huddersfield next - a [b']MUST[/b] win game.

haha Yeah,but i didn change to Defensive on 60 Mins,i do agree Sm engine is shocking at times

i still think you can Recover and i dont see me getting Second

Got it so wrong tonight with Bury

A frustrating defeat to Blackpool

End of any hope of the play-offs with Man city up next.....

Enjoyed the ride this season but I dont think the ratings of my players are up to the task....

:eek::eek::eek:

This SM engine can go do itself. The stats were clearly in my favour.. Lucky for you' date=' your two shots on target went in :confused: -.-

Home to Huddersfield next - a [b']MUST[/b] win game.

Untitled.jpg

Christ, with 4 games to go it's still so close, anybody could finish anywhere :eek:

I think I might make a match report on it when I get the time soon, my final games are:

Ipswich (A)

Cardiff (H)

Leicester (A)

Plymouth (H)

I reckon I could get around 9 points from those, that would be enough for 2nd place I think but knowing this team I probably will get only 3 points from those matches :o

Untitled.jpg

Christ' date=' with 4 games to go it's still so close, anybody could finish anywhere :eek:

I think I might make a match report on it when I get the time soon, my final games are:

Ipswich (A)

Cardiff (H)

Leicester (A)

Plymouth (H)

I reckon I could get around 9 points from those, that would be enough for 2nd place I think but knowing this team I probably will get only 3 points from those matches :o[/quote']

Yeah that would be a great idea mate, and yeah i think Man city can lose 1st Place ;)

Yeah that would be a great idea mate' date=' and yeah i think Man city can lose 1st Place ;)[/quote']

I doubt they will unless he loses all his matches, Rob's unlucky with that team but not that unlucky to lose that lead :P

I doubt they will unless he loses all his matches' date=' Rob's unlucky with that team but not that unlucky to lose that lead :P[/quote']

If he does tho, i would be gutted,he deserves to go up with that team

Blackburn Final Games

Blackpool (A)

Manchester City (H) -Could truely decide if Man city win the league,if i win i close the Gap.

Birmingham City (A)

Coventry City (H)

Untitled.jpg

Christ' date=' with 4 games to go it's still so close, anybody could finish anywhere :eek:

Ipswich (A)

Cardiff (H)

Leicester (A)

Plymouth (H)

I reckon I could get around 9 points from those, that would be enough for 2nd place I think but knowing this team I probably will get only 3 points from those matches :o[/quote']

I hate my GD! :P:mad: Might be the deciding factor in the end..

If he does tho' date=' i would be gutted,he deserves to go up with that team

Blackburn Final Games

Blackpool (A)

Manchester City (H) -Could truely decide if Man city win the league,if i win i close the Gap.

Birmingham City (A)

Coventry City (H)[/quote']

oo tough games ahead. Blackpool away should be tricky, as they're doing quite well (An outside chance for promotion, I guess) - and of course then City after that.

Blackpool (6th) V Blackburn (2nd)

Plymouth Argyle (5th) V Huddersfield Town (3rd)

Elton, on saturday - you should be looking to take advantage.

I hate my GD! :P:mad: Might be the deciding factor in the end..

oo tough games ahead. Blackpool away should be tricky' date=' as they're doing quite well (An outside chance for promotion, I guess) - and of course then City after that.

Blackpool (6th) V [b']Blackburn (2nd)[/b]

Plymouth Argyle (5th) V Huddersfield Town (3rd)

Elton, on saturday - you should be looking to take advantage.

i dont think ur GD is that bad Mate, its only +6 , but i think it will be settled by GD aswell and i think its gonna be like 1 point serprating us all

and i know for sure sheff utd will win, but Ipswich are getting surpises win aint they ? i hope i win,coz i cant see me beating man city

Division 4 is setting up for a dramatic finale with all the top sides playing each other

I have 3rd,1st,2nd,18th in that order in my final four games. Sure to be exciting with me currently sat 4th at the minute.

Wigan record back to back wins over Man Utd with a 5-2 win a brace from Chamakh and goals from Marin,Delgado and Jurado now 4pts clear of 18th placed West Ham and only 4pts off 10th placed Leeds who we meet at the weekend.

Tottenham get spanked 5-2 away at Liverpool. Luckily Chelsea drew meaning we stay top by a point. Oh that point would have been so good tonight :o

Well played though Studge' date=' battered me on stats and rightfully won the game. :)[/quote']

Only because Messi bothered to turn up. Usually he's sat down in the middle of the pitch sucking his thumb.