TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Morning lads and lasses :) havent been on the forum for the last 2/3 weeks due to various reasons but found so free time now to pop on and see how things are going. Im too lazy to type up individual openings so expect to see this first paragraph on alot of the GW's im currently in :P

My Bristol boys had the pleasure of condeming Mo's Forest to Division 2 football next season courtosey of a 4-3 thriller last night. Sorry fella. I feel that if the likes of Forest and Liverpool and to a lesser extent Fulham didnt have bad as seasons as their having my boys could be in a lot more trouble than they currently are.

As it stands after taking 10 points from our last 5 games having a big scalp or two thrown in their my boys are sitting a staggering 12th in the league a mere two points away from the glory of european football. That being said im still only 6 clear of the relegation zone so best not to get carried away too much yet.

Uhmm transfer wise not much going on, managed to sign Pennant the other day and an american riser or two.

Think thats the lot... will be on for a few hours today then expect another absense from me for the next few weeks lol.

Rotherham United beat Southampton 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Walter scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Andre and Ibarbo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with that especially as most of the new faces featured which could have been disruptive.

Breno arrived before the game but wasn't fit enough so will take up his place in the 3-1-4-2 next game :)

Jan MORÁVEK has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Sheffield United for £1,200,000 plus Stephan EL SHAARAWI.

Stephan is available for loan.

EDIT:

The offer for Roman ZOZULYA of Sheffield United from Dynamo Kyiv has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If you can beat £3.1M then he's all yours.

Nice work Dan :)

Roman ZOZULYA has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from Sheffield United for £3' date='138,800.[/quote']

The cash is useful and I made a nice profit from this player since the risers I bought him with had high P/E values ;)

The offer for Free Agent Paul POGBA from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paul POGBA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Gutted to be missing out on him! :( Ahh well, offered chairmans max so I can't really complain. Atleast I'm getting this guy for C/V though :)

The offer for Free Agent James SPRAY from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Paul POGBA from Sheffield United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paul POGBA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Offered maximum £2.4M and he's definitely mine, money isn't really worth much to me anymore so it's a good addition to the squad.

Offered maximum £2.4M and he's definitely mine' date=' money isn't really worth much to me anymore so it's a good addition to the squad.[/quote']

Good signing mate, great young player! Gutted to miss out on him like I said, but it's alright, spotted a youngster that I would be very suprised to get un challenged :)

Good signing mate' date=' great young player! Gutted to miss out on him like I said, but it's alright, spotted a youngster that I would be very suprised to get un challenged :)[/quote']

A great young player Paul is, I heard of his talent for a long time ago and saw him in FM when I used to play it, I would've signed him regardless of whether he played in that Leeds match or not, where most never heard of him until after he played well :P

Offered maximum £2.4M and he's definitely mine' date=' money isn't really worth much to me anymore so it's a good addition to the squad.[/quote']

Im sure he'll enjoy plying his trade down in div 2 next season :P

A great young player Paul is' date=' I heard of his talent for a long time ago and saw him in FM when I used to play it, I would've signed him regardless of whether he played in that Leeds match or not, where most never heard of him until after he played well :P[/quote']

I'd only really heard about him a few days before the Leeds game on SSN though a Manchester United youngster is hard to come by in 7046 now, so when he did play pretty well against Leeds I knew I wanted him :P

Yeah' date=' he'll enjoy playing well against average teams like those Bristol Rovers, don't you agree? :P[/quote']

Haha all being well my boys will be in europe come the end of the season ;)

Haha all being well my boys will be in europe come the end of the season ;)

Well, another 10 teams are in the frame for it so it looks less likely for you to get into Europe than me winning Division 2 :o:P

Well' date=' another 10 teams are in the frame for it so it looks less likely for you to get into Europe than me winning Division 2 :o:P[/quote']

Fair point :P

All i know is i'll be playing division 1 football next season Elton boy, will you?....

Cue that being my kiss of death and end up getting relegated now B)

Fair point :P

All i know is i'll be playing division 1 football next season Elton boy' date=' will you?....

Cue that being my kiss of death and end up getting relegated now B)[/quote']

The kiss of death has ruined me too many times with this team and others so be careful with what you say ;)

Free Agent Paul POGBA has completed his move to Sheffield United for £2,400,000.

Joins Leno, El Shaarawi, Ola John, Leckie and our other recently signed youngsters to make our youth squad much better than what it used to be ;)

Joins Leno' date=' El Shaarawi, Ola John, Leckie and our other recently signed youngsters to make our youth squad much better than what it used to be ;)[/quote']

Thats a good long term signing. As is Ola John who should also get a short term rise.