English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Derby County v Nottingham Forest

This game sees the second big derby match of the day with Forest making the short trip over to Pride park. Derby have so far been quite a hard to team to play and only lost 1 game although they also only have 1 victory. Forest did have the perfect start winning 5/5 but that all came crashing down to earth with a shock home loss to Leicester city. In this fixture BigGameMo will obviously be his usual confident and soemtimes cocky self but the cracks are starting to show and it's only a matter of time before he snaps. Losing this game today will go towards that eventual breakdown.

Derby 2 - 1 Forest

I like the description of me alot more in this one :D

Also, big 4-1 win with 3 of my top starters out injured. Ahmed Ali Kamel is starting in midfield for pete's sake. Looks like that breakdown is a far way away dudeskin :P.

I like the description of me alot more in this one :D

Also' date=' big 4-1 win with 3 of my top starters out injured. Ahmed Ali Kamel is starting in midfield for pete's sake. Looks like that breakdown is a far way away dudeskin :P.[/quote']

Surprised Jooles hasn't noticed his.

I enjoy this set-up but I can't 100% commit to it, as I've already got a large number of teams so Fulham are going to be a casualty of the axed clubs.

Best of luck with the set-up in the long term lads, I'm sure it'll get even better :)

I enjoy this set-up but I can't 100% commit to it' date=' as I've already got a large number of teams so Fulham are going to be a casualty of the axed clubs.

Best of luck with the set-up in the long term lads, I'm sure it'll get even better :)[/quote']

:eek: Shame to lose you Rob. :(

Unless your changing the whole team I wouldn't they look like relegations fav's already in real life' date=' ratings should take a hammering at somepoint[/quote']

I will change everything bar Boetang...(if I take it).

ouch ' date=' who would want that offer ![/quote']

Better than no offer!:P

Out of interest how much money have they got left?

130 k...

Bit of a challenge?