TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Wilfred ZAHA of FC Schalke 04 from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Suprised he was available to be honest. Should get snapped up by a premiership team in January, if not definately next summer. Seen him play quite a lot over the past couple of seasons and he is a very tricky to play against despite him only being 18!

Oh and I'll only be deciding if Busquets is leaving and what for at the end of the season :)

Tottenham go 4 points clear at the top of the league after a 5-0 win over Kylan's Wolves :D

Two goals from Kiessling and a hat trick from Ibrahimovic give us this win. Bad news though is that both goalscorers have been suspended for the next match as we travel to Arsenal. Oh snap :o Never the less, good game and unlucky mate :)

Again match engine it's rubbish...how much time can SM belive we will resist with theser rubbish results?

had 27 shots vs his 12 shots and lost 2-0.OMG.No problem Preston it's safe from relegation...and next season I want at least play-offs with this teams and with these players but match engine it's too rubbish.Elton I'm sorry for you.

1-1 draw away at Bolton.

Played defensive aiming for at least a point and pretty happy with that result after going behind on all stats and also being behind on scoreline until the 87th minute :o. No injuries luckily.

Big game next week at home to the Scum, nicked a point off them at their place after being mullered on stats :P but only a win will do for these home fans ! ;)

Again match engine it's rubbish...how much time can SM belive we will resist with theser rubbish results?

had 27 shots vs his 12 shots and lost 2-0.OMG.No problem Preston it's safe from relegation...and next season I want at least play-offs with this teams and with these players but match engine it's too rubbish.Elton I'm sorry for you.

It's just ridiculous. I was against a team whom their manager hasn't logged in for nearly 3 weeks, I used the same formation that other teams beat them 7-0, 4-0. 5-0 etc. with, and they have 2 shots on target compared to my 14 yet I draw 0-0.

Hopefully a Division 3 or 4 comes available at the end of the season so I can apply for them.

It's just ridiculous. I was against a team whom their manager hasn't logged in for nearly 3 weeks' date=' I used the same formation that other teams beat them 7-0, 4-0. 5-0 etc. with, and they have 2 shots on target compared to my 14 yet I draw 0-0.

Hopefully a Division 3 or 4 comes available at the end of the season so I can apply for them.[/quote']

well aslong as you stay in the set up, Im happy :P