TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

You definitely resigning at the end of the season? :/

If it carries on like it is for a 2nd straight season which it probably will for the last 3 games, then yes, I prefer managing smaller teams anyway so I might look at taking over Brentford which are on job offer.

Another good youth player snapped up to give the next manager a better squad to manage.

I disagree. If you are leaving' date=' you should let the manager use the money to his taste. That being said, you probably won't leave with all this transfer activity of yours. No point buying players you like just before you leave.[/font']

Thanks for the congrats fellas' date='good luck to everyone else involved in promotion/relegation tussles.[/quote']

Big well done pal and very much deserved your team has been class all season.

Me and you next mate. I really need yo win that and hope that Chesterfield slip up so i get the chance to climb above them should i beat them in the next game.

Going right down to the wire.

Big well done pal and very much deserved your team has been class all season.

Me and you next mate. I really need yo win that and hope that Chesterfield slip up so i get the chance to climb above them should i beat them in the next game.

Going right down to the wire.

Aha yes' date=' I beat Scunny 3-1 last night which means I am 5 points clear of 3rd. If I win on Wednesday and Tranmere or Yeovil slip up I'm promoted :)

Also:

Free Agent Chuks ANEKE has completed his move to Chesterfield for £2,867,000

Arsenal youngster, had money to spare so why not ;)

Aha yes' date=' I beat Scunny 3-1 last night which means I am 5 points clear of 3rd. If I win on Wednesday and Tranmere or Yeovil slip up I'm promoted :)

Also:

Arsenal youngster, had money to spare so why not ;)[/quote']

You got my old side Southend on Wednesday funny old team them they just whacked Dagenham 4-1 last night so should be a really good game.

I have Dagenham at home so it's all set up for an interesting night i think.

If it carries on like it is for a 2nd straight season which it probably will for the last 3 games' date=' then yes, I prefer managing smaller teams anyway so I might look at taking over Brentford which are on job offer.[/quote']

I feel your all just following suit with me saying a good few weeks ago i was considering stepping down at the end of the season :P

I feel your all just following suit with me saying a good few weeks ago i was considering stepping down at the end of the season :P

Of all people why would I ever want to follow your example? :P

Marco PAROLO has completed his move to Manchester City from Cesena in a swap deal for Tim REAM and Collen WARNER

83 + 78 risers getting me an 87 CM. Parolo's one of the most under-rated players in Serie 'A' and he's been heavily linked with some of Europe's best sides, such as Chelsea, as recent as August, and Milan, before they picked up Aquilani. There's obviously a possibility he won't leave Cesena and join a big team, but I'm sure he's going to be at a slightly 'higher' ranked side in Serie 'A'. Bargain eitherway.

Will be sent out on loan next season. Watford have dibs on loans, will see what Benno says.. :P

The offer for Anass ACHAHBAR of Feyenoord from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Feyenoord will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapping Derouard (75) for him. Deal is worth £1.7m. Good young talent. Happy to have him, assuming SM don't shaft me over.

The set up seems a little gloomy of late

Go away joe.... :P

Nahh i just think its that time of the season where barring a few in promotion/relegation fights clubs most others have nothing to play for so are waiting for the new season.

The set up seems a little gloomy of late

Where did you come from? :P

Nah its that time of the year where hearts get broken and so some will get upset.

As for me Ill be leaving lots of setups over the next coming weeks as in my situation I simply cannot manage them :o

Oldham Athletic Sale

I'm selling...

Jonas Goncalves - 27 year old - 88 - CF/AM - [Current Brazil international]

Renat Yanbaev - 27 year old - 88 - LB/RB - [11 caps for Russia]

Both for near minimum. Feel free to send me offers.

I must say I sincerely hope all those lads who have spoke about quitting stay on. Take it form me my little ones this is a fantastic set-up, some of you may know my history with 106 and my small part in its rise to the top of the forum based tree. So take it from me 7046 has all the ingredients to take over from 106 ( many would argue it already has) and become the most desirable game world on the forum. Its packed with top notch managers and intelligent and committed forumers, it has an undoubted chemistry and a unique (fun) feel of its own. Stick with it chaps and play your part in its continued rise ...Rant over :)

EDIT: Tipsy Rant over :o

I must say I sincerely hope all those lads who have spoke about quitting stay on. Take it form me my little ones this is a fantastic set-up' date=' some of you may know my history with 106 and my small part in its rise to the top of the forum based tree. So take it from me 7046 has all the ingredients to take over from 106 ( many would argue it already has) and become the most desirable game world on the forum. Its packed with top notch managers and intelligent and committed forumers, it has an undoubted chemistry and a unique (fun) feel of its own. Stick with it chaps and play your part in its continued rise ...Rant over :)[/color']

To be honest mate , If push comes to shove I couldnt leave my fulham. I will be cutting a lot of clubs out but this one will remain with me. I cannot leave the best setup on SM ( in my opinion) if I leave 7046 then I leave SM really.

Im a bit annoyed at managers jumping ship after having one bad season and some teams being left behind are in right states. Im talking about one manager in particular as well but I shall not name him ;)

Elton will not leave his Sheffield I'm sure...and Mo...50% chances.

really like this Setup and I love my Preston team...If I'll not have time enough for SM in future I'll quit all my teams but in 7046 I'll remain for sure...Was a hard job when I took Preston but now look like a good team and will be a good one in future.

I must say I sincerely hope all those lads who have spoke about quitting stay on. Take it form me my little ones this is a fantastic set-up' date=' some of you may know my history with 106 and my small part in its rise to the top of the forum based tree. So take it from me [b']7046 has all the ingredients to take over from 106 ( many would argue it already has) and become the most desirable game world on the forum. Its packed with top notch managers and intelligent and committed forumers, it has an undoubted chemistry and a unique (fun) feel of its own. Stick with it chaps and play your part in its continued rise ...Rant over :)[/b]

To be honest mate ' date=' If push comes to shove I couldnt leave my fulham. I will be cutting a lot of clubs out but this one will remain with me. [b']I cannot leave the best setup on SM ( in my opinion) if I leave 7046 then I leave SM really. [/b]

Im a bit annoyed at managers jumping ship after having one bad season and some teams being left behind are in right states. Im talking about one manager in particular as well but I shall not name him ;)

Tottally agree with the above.

Been here from the very start, and I'm looking to keep it that way :D