TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Big well done pal and very much deserved your team has been class all season.

Me and you next mate. I really need yo win that and hope that Chesterfield slip up so i get the chance to climb above them should i beat them in the next game.

Going right down to the wire.

Thanks matei appreciate it,but i wont be letting up in the last few games as i'm after the title.Good luck to you though pal.

25 shots and I dont score. Fall to 15th, sooner this season finishes the better. Il name this season my building season. 13 signings made so far. Could do with a rise from Caulker, Jones and Hennessey as I have a tactic in mind.

Next season im going to give the play-offs a go! With some decent loans I think I can manage it.

Very doom and gloom of late.....

If any of you are leaving take it from me youll soon wish you haden't even more so if you intened on staying on SM, Im the right person to tell you believe me after all i had easily one of the best teams in 7046 when it came to Squad,club name,value,rating ect.

Esp to the 7046 orginals (you know who you are) if you do leave youll never get a team as good as you had if you want to come back

Elton Just stay with Sheff utd Mate,in Sm its weird,when u have a bad season, 90% of the time, u get a good season next season, i for one will not leave 7046,even if i stay in division 2 for ages and plus your buying better players, like youths who are top notch and it dont matter if you dont get promoted,just enjoy the game as it is :) the match engine is like real life tbh,u can have loads of possession and shots and not score,and the other team can have like 40% and 2 shots and win,happens in real life loads of times, its what you do with your possession what counts.the team i play for,last year, we dominated and kept losing and we scored 16 goals and and this season in 3 games we have scored 14.trust me,you will get Sheff utd to division 1 sooner rather than Later :)

7777 is a prime example, i keep losing, but im gonna keep fighting till i stop playing Sm, which might be Years to come

Anyone who does leave will really regret it!

This is the best setup on sm around at the moment and I can't see any of the other competitive EC's over coming it. Like Dave said, this has all the attributes to become what 106, which IMO is the best setup to ever be invented on SM, has become. Why can't this setup be the best setup ever made? It sure won't be if some of it's strongest members leave! Hang on in there guys and keep in mind that one silly thing such as leaving could be one big mistake. :)

Just seen im blackburn's long serving Manager :D managed 10 games more than the second longest,well thats gonna keep increasing every game :P and if i win somethink, i will be the first manager for blackburn to do so :P But for the Moment,getting back to division 1 where this team belongs

EDIT-Markus HENRIKSEN availble for loan, CM/DM 19-85

This is the most in demand set up on SM in my opinion plus you can look at Joe for proof of that he's only been trying to get back in for a month or so.this alongside 106 are the two top forum filled ECs . I think any of you that leave will regret it. Although I do understand if it is for Personally reasons. Elton I understand how you feel with the consistency of your team had it every season with this chelsea we are just rubbish in the last ten games. Dom I hope you do stay even if you take a break from the forum and just set tactics for a while until your back at your best and I know Mo hasn't commented but I think he's the man to turn Forest around even if that's in Div two. Ive been here since the start obvouisly because I created it but if it wasn't for this set up I don't think I'd be playing sm today so please lads reconsider think it over and lets change the tone of conversation on this thread aye lads :P

You all just had to make it so much harder for me to decide on whether to turn against my decision of leaving Sheffield ... you've left me in a real situation I can't solve at all :o

Perhaps i can push you over the edge...I have no intention of quitting this set up and that's despite the fact i've turned West Ham from title challengers into a team on the verge of relegation in the space of two seasons. You don't see me running away' date=' do you? (aside from the fact i've not posted in this thread in months)

I suggest you man up and turn your team around and don't be a coward all you life.

NB: This was not a serious post

Jeez, you'd find more cheer in a graveyard than on this thread tonight...

This is the only setup i will never quit so long as i'm playing SM - its the best EC by a country mile, but it won't stay the best if all the top managers quit ;)

You all just had to make it so much harder for me to decide on whether to turn against my decision of leaving Sheffield ... you've left me in a real situation I can't solve at all :o

Not like I said you'd change your mind. :rolleyes:

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL MANAGER STATEMENT

The MILLWALL manager - Craig - should be returning to the FORUM shortly on a full-time basis.

Lately he has been dealing with Millwall's ingame management side of things as ill health prevented him being online too long.

Although he is still attending the Docs on a fortnightly basis, it should be ok enough to get back to monitor the thread (hehe) and continue to update the OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG. Its good to see that Dan (sirmarkhughes) has been keeping it ticking over.

MILLWALL ON THE PARK.

A few changes have been made to the team and they have responded well lately considering that we've been without KEANE (out top scorer with 12 goals) but he is back to face Carlisle. More transfers IN & OUT will follow during the close season.

Good luck to all with their respective league positions.

EVERY TEAM AND MANAGER IN EC7046 have all helped to make this Setup one of the the TOP - if not the TOP - in SM Gameworlds.

Perhaps i can push you over the edge...I have no intention of quitting this set up and that's despite the fact i've turned West Ham from title challengers into a team on the verge of relegation in the space of two seasons. You don't see me running away' date=' do you? [b'](aside from the fact i've not posted in this thread in months)[/b]

I suggest you man up and turn your team around and don't be a coward all you life.

NB: This was not a serious post

I might be in the minority, but I’ve actually missed your droll approach to the forum....

I agree with all the comments about quitting this set up fellas.This is my favourite and if the top managers quit this one i'd probably end up leaving sm as some of the others have managers that flit in and out after a day or so.2933 and 106 are my other favourites as they are really competitive but even 2933 is struggling with managers coming and going which is a real shame.

The offer for Free Agent Jack BUTLAND from Watford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Tonight i landed the lad iv been after for months, Jack Butland a top notch player and with out a second though a future star. Hes currently on loan at at Cheltenham Town and has 3 games under his belt working his way up at club level.

Hes also working he was up the National ranks to, Played for Under 16's,17s (were he played in the final vs Spain) and 19's. Made his debut for England under-21's this month.

He's working with the coach that arguably brought Joe Hart in the spot light, arguably Englands would be No.2 Ben Foster if he never chose to step down. Both in fact heaped praise on him for the work they did with him.

IMO, will easily be Birmingham's No.1 next season as we look a million miles of Promotion. Which will mean Foster leaving for good and i can't see Myhill staying on.

You'll never gain promotion while at Sheffield so i thinks its for the best if you just step down at the end of the season to be honest as im sick of all the drama....

Before anybody takes offense im being heavily sarcastic like our good old friend Infernito

Soo here's my situation guys...

My gold membership is about to run out, but I bought extra club slots way back when. When my GM expires, will those extra slots stay, or will they disappear as well? Cause that will play a big role in whether I stay or not...

EDIT: It appears I can. In that case, there is a chance I will stay on...

*let the speculation begin*

EDIT2: Seriously though, if someone wants to take Eto'o it'd really help my decision. He's keeping his 96 until at least January, if not longer, and I would honestly hold onto him if he would perform, but he stopped doing that a long time ago. If no one bids, he'll probably end up at external...

The offer for Dennis PRAET of RSC Anderlecht from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanks Gary for pointing him out :) Suprised to get him without competition though I'm not complaining. Yet to make an appearance for Anderlecht though has been on the bench for some games this season. I thought it was worth a buy with Anderlecht being the only team from Belgium I can really see competing in Europe and actually have a chance of winning games at that level. Hopefully he'll be picking up games from now on!

The offer for Marco ZORO of Universitatea Craiova from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mask not included B)

After a move to the premier league so thought it might be worth a buy. Question is, who would he actually would move to and who would take him on. He has 22 caps under his belt for Ivory Coast, so you never know, maybe someone like QPR will come sniffing because they can :P

The offer for Craig SIBBALD of Falkirk from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Falkirk will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Barnsley's bid was 2k higher than mine so will be missing out on him. Seen this lad on the tv a couple of times and for 16 he has impressed me so far. A few premiership team's are after him already, so I am a bit gutted to be missing out on him, though I've signed some decent talents over the last few weeks so it's not all bad.

Ugh, all these long paragraphs of writing :D Made my decision though, I've decided I will stay then since it would be the coward's way out as infernito said ... in his own joking sort of way :P So thanks everyone for making me realise just how important this setup, I feel like such an idiot now for even contemplating leaving.

Though to be this team has bloody got on my nerves recently. Good thing that Dom, infernito and Mo are staying as well :) And @Mo, I was about to make a bid for Eto'o now but even by offering my two best players ... I was £1M off his minimum P/E value :o

Im glad Dom,Mo and elton are staying :D just you three leaving would ruin the set up a little bit.

@Mo,Division 2 really aint that bad as you think it is, its done some good to my Blackburn, i think you will be promoted agen and enjoy it

The offer for Marco ZORO of Universitatea Craiova from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Mask not included B)

After a move to the premier league so thought it might be worth a buy. Question is' date=' who would he actually would move to and who would take him on. He has 22 caps under his belt for Ivory Coast, so you never know, maybe someone like QPR will come sniffing because they can :P[/quote']

Preston have been registered with an interest did you know?