TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I might be in the minority' date=' but I’ve actually missed your droll approach to the forum....[/quote']

You're not. Everyone loves me, especially me.

Good to see you're staying Elton, here's a song just for you...

Got Notts Forest on Wednesday, definition of a must win.

Just wanted some attention' date=' bless. :)[/quote']

Yes, because I really would have gone to all that trouble of saying I would quit just to say I was staying anyway :rolleyes:

You don't really know how close I was to quitting because I couldn't be bothered with it anymore in the end but I changed my mind for the right reasons, moron :rolleyes:

Youth Cup next season anyone ?

I'm up for it :)

Can i come out now all this stupid anti "Im gonna quit" climax has finish :rolleyes: ?

Watford news away, Think im safe form relegation now so my youth will get a good run out in the last few games or so, I don't want to risk injury to top players who dont need to be played

Yes' date=' because I really would have gone to all that trouble of saying I would quit just to say I was staying anyway :rolleyes:

You don't really know how close I was to quitting because I couldn't be bothered with it anymore in the end but I changed my mind for the right reasons, moron :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Fare do mate but after a while all the whining does start to drag :o, if anyone really wanted to quit they just would and anything anyone said wouldn't make a jot of difference imo. Out of interest you go from being 'not bothered' to perfectly ok, what changed ?

Can i come out now all this stupid anti "Im gonna quit" climax has finish :rolleyes: ?

Watford news away' date=' Think im safe form relegation now so my youth will get a good run out in the last few games or so, I don't want to risk injury to top players who dont need to be played[/quote']

I knew it!

Welcome out of that dark closet matey ;)

Fare do mate but after a while all the whining does start to drag :o' date=' if anyone really wanted to quit they just would and anything anyone said wouldn't make a jot of difference imo. [b']Out of interest you go from being 'not bothered' to perfectly ok, what changed[/b] ?

He saw the school shrink today :P;)

He saw the school shrink today :P;)

Yeah' date=' I wish ;)

Fare do mate but after a while all the whining does start to drag :o, if anyone really wanted to quit they just would and anything anyone said wouldn't make a jot of difference imo. Out of interest you go from being 'not bothered' to perfectly ok, what changed ?

Yeah sorry about that :o The only reason I did was because every time I did say I was going to quit, a cloud of doubt also went over me so I was in a position that I had no idea of what to do, so when I realised there's no point leaving the best setup in SM and my team is always going to play rubbish anyway so I've just accepted that and moved on, if that makes any sense :P

Anyway, enough of that as it's clogging up the thread now.

While Riece has probably got that 2nd place I wanted, I better start getting ready for those playoffs :o

Yeah' date=' I wish ;)

Yeah sorry about that :o The only reason I did was because every time I did say I was going to quit, a cloud of doubt also went over me so I was in a position that I had no idea of what to do, so when I realised there's no point leaving the best setup in SM and my team is always going to play rubbish anyway so I've just accepted that and moved on, if that makes any sense :P

Anyway, enough of that as it's clogging up the thread now.

[b']While Riece has probably got that 2nd place I wanted[/b], I better start getting ready for those playoffs :o

Everyone, Elton will be quitting soon. After I thrash his team so hard, he'll have no other choice.. honestly cannot wait for that match :P

Secondly, I still count myself in for that 2nd place :D

Everyone' date=' Elton will be quitting soon. After I thrash his team so hard, he'll have no other choice.. honestly cannot wait for that match :P

Secondly, I still count myself in for that 2nd place :D[/quote']

You have to beat me first B)