TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Anyone selling any player for 20M or less?

:)

Thats a pretty wide umbrella there Shehan :confused:...still gutted to say the Scuns are only playing for pride tonight at home to Hartlepool ' date=' after blowing any chance of a nicking a play-off place :([/color']

Thats a pretty wide umbrella there Shehan :confused:...still gutted to say the Scuns are only playing for pride tonight at home to Hartlepool ' date=' after blowing any chance of a nicking a play-off place :([/color']

20M will come after selling players. Just negotiating to see offers first.

Mathematically you can still make it. But for Wycombe's sake, we hope not. But stranger things have happened, and I wish you goodluck for tonights fixture :)

Even if you do lose' date=' I'd probably lose aswell :o Not really looking forward to playing Hull away..

EDIT : Will be watching this on score centre :D[/quote']

i cant watch score centre :( such a shame tbh as this is the game of the turn in division 2 :P

Next season i suppose :rolleyes:

Hey, chin up mate, it's not over yet!

Tottenham beat Arsenal 3-2 away thanks to goals from VDV and Van Nistlerooy (x2) :)

The result leaves us 6 points clear at the top with two games left, though I'm not saying anything as it's not over yet and I have two very difficult games coming up.

Glad I stuck to the same formation I should've beaten Ipswich with last match, got a much needed 2-0 home win against Cardiff with unlikely goals from Hyypia and Suarez.

Blackburn drew so caught up with them, Plymouth I have no idea how they won with 1 shot on target but that's football as I have now understood the match engine replicates unlikely results in real life like last night's Basel vs United match which no one expected.

Now I should be 2 points off 2nd going into the 2nd last match and hopefully MUTD and Brian Sandalls beat Plymouth and Blackburn next match and hopefully I beat Leicester. And unlucky to Zak getting relegated and Stephen is probably relegated now unless he pulls off a miracle.

Glad I stuck to the same formation I should've beaten Ipswich with last match' date=' got a much needed 2-0 home win against Cardiff with unlikely goals from Hyypia and Suarez.

Blackburn drew so caught up with them, Plymouth I have no idea how they won with 1 shot on target but that's football as I have now understood the match engine replicates unlikely results in real life like last night's Basel vs United match which no one expected.

Now I should be 2 points off 2nd going into the 2nd last match and hopefully MUTD and Brian Sandalls beat Plymouth and Blackburn next match and hopefully I beat Leicester. And unlucky to Zak getting relegated and Stephen is probably relegated now unless he pulls off a miracle.[/quote']

Don't worry my friend...Plymouth will die next match because I want a win...even If I think I dont have chances to get relegated.

Next season I'll quit some teams and will stay only with EC106,8000(maybe),7046 and 7345(maybe).And 106 and 7046 I'll take care with my teams and want a place in the play-offs.

Glad I stuck to the same formation I should've beaten Ipswich with last match' date=' got a much needed 2-0 home win against Cardiff with unlikely goals from Hyypia and Suarez.

Blackburn drew so caught up with them, [b']Plymouth I have no idea how they won with 1 shot on target but that's football as I have now understood the match engine replicates unlikely results in real life[/b] like last night's Basel vs United match which no one expected.

Now I should be 2 points off 2nd going into the 2nd last match and hopefully MUTD and Brian Sandalls beat Plymouth and Blackburn next match and hopefully I beat Leicester. And unlucky to Zak getting relegated and Stephen is probably relegated now unless he pulls off a miracle.

Hey, hey, hey.. the match engine screwed with me last time, so its about time.. :D

I have a bad feeling that our final game of the season will decide who gets promoted. I just hope it doesn't come down to that :o Seeing as I'm away :rolleyes:

Anyway, next up Preston.

Hey' date=' hey, hey.. the match engine screwed with me last time, so its about time.. :D

I have a bad feeling that our final game of the season will decided who gets promoted. I just hope it doesn't come down to that :o Seeing as I'm away :rolleyes:

Anyway, next up Preston.[/quote']

Preston,Preston,Preston...what do you expect from this team?After I had 6 loses in a row I had about 8 matches without lose.Matri start to show his class...because I paid a lot for him and I feel he will win alone next game.:eek:

Hey' date=' hey, hey.. the match engine screwed with me last time, so its about time.. :D

I have a bad feeling that our final game of the season will decide who gets promoted. I just hope it doesn't come down to that :o Seeing as I'm away :rolleyes:

Anyway, next up Preston.[/quote']

I have a feeling it will come down to that. And Riece has a match against Coventry on the last day, a tough one for him and Coventry, all to play for and it's probably the best finish to a season ever in this setup, I would do a report for the final run-in on the thread but I'd rather spend my time writing coursework than reports for SM :P

Newcaste United beat Boro 4-2 !! :D

Always nice to get a win but this one for obvious reasons is extra sweet :). Opted for standard 3-5-2 as figured Jooles would go off on one of his tactical acid trips lol :P I got a chunky 61% possession with hsots being even Nasri with a brace and a pen from Rossi. :)

Shurrle out for 4 weeks but not a problem.

I now move back above the defeated. B)

I have a feeling it will come down to that. And Riece has a match against Coventry on the last day' date=' a tough one for him and Coventry, all to play for and it's probably the best finish to a season ever in this setup, I would do a report for the final run-in on the thread but I'd rather spend my time writing coursework than reports for SM :P[/quote']

Elton,if I'll win vs Plymouth can you give me 2-3M? :D