TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Elton' date='if I'll win vs Plymouth can you give me 2-3M? :D[/quote']

No :P I'll just let you have that player you bid on earlier this morning rather than me bidding for him since I wouldn't mind him on my team ;)

Preston' date='Preston,Preston...what do you expect from this team?After I had 6 loses in a row I had about 8 matches without lose.Matri start to show his class...because I paid a lot for him and I feel he will win alone next game.:eek:[/quote']

No way because..

I have a feeling Barrios could do your whole team. He's scored 19 goals so far, beats any Matri tbh :D

I have a feeling it will come down to that. And Riece has a match against Coventry on the last day' date=' a tough one for him and Coventry, all to play for and it's probably the best finish to a season ever in this setup, I would do a report for the final run-in on the thread but I'd rather spend my time writing coursework than reports for SM :P[/quote']

Yeah, normally I would write a M/R on this, but quite busy nowadays. Anyway, should be a real cracker.

Your lame division 2 battle for second place is boring me now :P somebody needs to step up to the plate like a man and secure it ;)

In other news a very nice 1-0 over Bolton all but guarantees my boys will be playing division 1 football next season and still leaves us with a shout of europe B)

NAzHeWTt9Gg

CHESTERFIELD ARE PROMOTED! YEEEEAAHOOO! :D

Big well done mate.

Devastated to go down 5-4 at home to Dagenham a goal in the 83rd minute won it for them.

If my maths is correct i think i have at least got a play off place. Which means i will be resting key players to avoid injury in the last two games.

No way because..

I have a feeling Barrios could do your whole team. He's scored 19 goals so far' date=' beats any Matri tbh :D

Yeah, normally I would write a M/R on this, but quite busy nowadays. Anyway, should be a real cracker.[/quote']

We will see...vs good teams I always get at least a draw.

Big well done mate.

Devastated to go down 5-4 at home to Dagenham a goal in the 83rd minute won it for them.

If my maths is correct i think i have at least got a play off place. Which means i will be resting key players to avoid injury in the last two games.

Cheers, I hope you get promoted as the effort and dedication youve put towards this setup this season has been excellent. Nobody has put more effort into the forum than you have this season so I'm hoping for you it pays off :) Good luck lad!

Your lame division 2 battle for second place is boring me now :P somebody needs to step up to the plate like a man and secure it ;)

In other news a very nice 1-0 over Bolton all but guarantees my boys will be playing division 1 football next season and still leaves us with a shout of europe B)

Well done shackster :)

Fulham lose a must win game 2-0 :(

Now we have chelsea and arsenal :rolleyes:

Terrific!! B)

Cheers' date=' I hope you get promoted as the effort and dedication youve put towards this setup this season has been excellent. Nobody has put more effort into the forum than you have this season so I'm hoping for you it pays off :) Good luck lad![/quote']

Cheers mate. Going to be tough whoever i get in the play off's but i have the squad to progress. Just hope the match engine is nice to me :D

I'm happy because..

-I'm not relegated(99%)

-Elia and Musacchio got their injury in the final of season,Musacchio got only 3 days so will be up vs Plymouth(hahaha be ready Predator) but Elia it's out for 4 weeks(3 remain I think)...

Wigan Secure their Division 1 status with a 2-0 win over Everton both goals coming from Marouane Chamakh his 8th of the season next up West Brom who look likely to be joining Notts Forest next season in division 2

Absolutely love how SM have decided to finally start giving me wins when it no longer matters :rolleyes:

2-1 win over West Ham makes them favorites to be relegated along with us and West Brom :P

First time Ill ever say this

Thankyou mo!! :D

Certainly makes my job of staying up a lot easier! :D

EDIT : Really gunna prepare for the chelsea match as I would love to give Ben a massive hand towards the title. I will do my best to beat chelsea and as for arsenal Im sticking reserves out if im safe! :P

Carlisle get beat again to take our run to one win in 18. Out of the play offs now also, so despite improving the average rating of the side by 4 points, we're finishing much lower than last season. SM is testing my self-control just now.

West Ham look doomed. Shame really but it's all SM's fault and their stupid match engine. Four shots on target for Notts Forest tonight, two goals. I had far more and could only score one. It's happened all too often.

If i fail to get West Ham straight back up, then i'm going to step aside and let someone else have a shot.

West Ham look doomed. Shame really but it's all SM's fault and their stupid match engine. Four shots on target for Notts Forest tonight' date=' two goals. I had far more and could only score one. It's happened all too often.

If i fail to get West Ham straight back up, [b']then i'm going to step aside and let someone else have a shot[/b].

Hopefully someone who puts a jot of effort into tactics. :rolleyes:

Quiet you. I've tried 4-3-3 with wingers' date=' the diamond formation, 3-4-1-2 and 4-2-3-1 as well as 3-5-2. I've tried more then most.[/quote']

Last four games you've basically left the team to rot and just 'hoped' it turned out ok, in your position you should have been constantly changing to counter you opponants, relegation fully deserved imo. ;)

Last four games you've basically left the team to rot and just 'hoped' it turned out ok' date=' in your position you should have been constantly changing to counter you opponants, relegation fully deserved imo. ;)[/quote']

Switching back to 3-5-2 was a last resort, i didn't want to do it.

I'm sorry but you have to be quite sad to constantly look at people's tactics. I'm far too lazy for such nonsense.

You'd better hope i get promoted. All this thread/set up will then be is a playground of hormonal teeny boppers who don't know how to spell the word "the".