TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Forgot to do tactics, but meh,

However, 'somehow' (:rolleyes:) what seemed like an easy chance for a title, City now have a very tough task of trying to stay in the top two.

Well done Riece, good game buddy.

Cheers SM.

SM seem to think iv had my fair share of rubbish this season and have started giving me wins when it really means jack all :rolleyes:

Watford win 4-3 against Swansea tonight, The result relegates Swansea and means i now can't be relegated my self. It's Back to the drawing board to some how come up with a plan to work my way up to Division 1 next season. Going to be tough with the names that have/look to dropping back into the division.

Forgot to do tactics' date=' but meh,

However, 'somehow' (:rolleyes:) what seemed like an easy chance for a title, City now have a very tough task of trying to stay in the top two.

Well done Riece, good game buddy.

Cheers SM.[/font']

Cheers Rob,it was a good game,i was abit nervous as i thought i was gonna lose,but a point for me is amazing againest your side and ive still got a chance of second :D

Switching back to 3-5-2 was a last resort' date=' i didn't want to do it.

[b']I'm sorry but you have to be quite sad to constantly look at people's tactics. I'm far too lazy for such nonsense[/b].

You'd better hope i get promoted. All this thread/set up will then be is a playground of hormonal teeny boppers who don't know how to spell the word "the".

LOL I do it on the day of the game and over 5 clubs it takes me about 10-15 minutes max. :)

Oh so you are staying on, knew you weren't a quitter. ;)

LOL I do it on the day of the game and over 5 clubs it takes me about 10-15 minutes max. :)

Oh so you are staying on' date=' knew you weren't a quitter. ;)[/quote']

Yes but i've got 17 clubs, complete waste of my time and energy

What i said was, if i don't get West Ham promoted at the first attempt then i'll step aside. I don't really want to quit but i think it'd be best to let someone else have a go. A manager needs to know when to quit rather then hang on, gradually making their team worse and become a bit of a laughing stock.

A hard earned 5-4 win at Tranmere keeps Dagenham top of Div 4.A win on Saturday and we are champions.Well done to O'Donnell who gained promotion last night with Chesterfield who have pushed us all the way this season and can still nick the title at the death if we slip up.

Got an accepted offer on Kadlec.Was a surprise because I got him without competiton.Regular player for Leverkusen and 90% will reach 89 in next changes.Sold Sessegnon which will drop again in next changes and got Kadlec for 5,4 so still had some moneys available.

Looking for a new winger..can offer S.Pepe+some cash PM/VM me.

Got an accepted offer on Kadlec.Was a surprise because I got him without competiton.Regular player for Leverkusen and 90% will reach 89 in next changes.Sold Sessegnon which will drop again in next changes and got Kadlec for 5' date='4 so still had some moneys available.

Looking for a new winger..can offer S.Pepe+some cash PM/VM me.[/quote']

I was about to offer for him but left it since all the players I could offer were better than him so there was no point, nice signing.

The offer for Toni KROOS of Wycombe Wanderers from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Very happy with the deal, espicially running into play offs (if i make it )

West Ham look doomed. Shame really but it's all SM's fault and their stupid match engine. Four shots on target for Notts Forest tonight' date=' two goals. I had far more and could only score one. It's happened all too often.

If i fail to get West Ham straight back up, then i'm going to step aside and let someone else have a shot.[/quote']

Have to agree with you there re match engine, i've tried everything possible but nothing seems to work, if it wasn't for me building such a good squad, i'd be thinking about quitting ;)

Very happy with the deal' date=' espicially running into play offs (if i make it )[/quote']

Me too :)

Yes I bet it will help your playoff push! Two fully fit players for one injured one :L

Aleksandar IGNJOVSKI has completed his move to Rotherham United from Werder Bremen

Seems to be getting games for Werder and at just 20, both-footed and rated 83 could blossom into the midfield general we've been looking for :D

You have decided to reject the job offer from Brentford. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

;) Don't need distractions such as this, running into hopefully playoffs ;)

Seems to be getting games for Werder and at just 20' date=' both-footed and rated 83 could blossom into the midfield general we've been looking for :D[/quote']

Nothing special, which is why i didn't bother bidding for him :D

Right listen up ladies , since its only 2 games left till the end of the season and both pretty boring for me Ive decieded to save some wages and loan some reserves out

Pablo piatti

Mehdi Benatia

Andrea poli

Tom huddlestone

I will only accept bids from my favourite managers in division 3 and 4 , Division 4 get prefence ;)

1 loan for one club you ask for two then you can go to hell B)

You have to post on the thread as if you bid and dont it will be rejected B)

Oh dont ask to loan them next season as Im putting a loan ban on everyone till im out of all the cups ;)

Right thats everything covered :)

Right listen up ladies ' date=' since its only 2 games left till the end of the season and both pretty boring for me Ive decieded to save some wages and loan some reserves out

Pablo piatti

Mehdi Benatia

Andrea poli

Tom huddlestone

I will only accept bids from my favourite managers in division 3 and 4 , Division 4 get prefence ;)

Oh dont ask to loan them next season as Im putting a loan ban on everyone till im out of all the cups ;)

Right thats everything covered :)[/quote']

I have made a loan bid for Tom Huddlestone. Think he could really add something to my team.

Right listen up ladies ' date=' since its only 2 games left till the end of the season and both pretty boring for me Ive decieded to save some wages and loan some reserves out

Pablo piatti

Mehdi Benatia

Andrea poli

Tom huddlestone

Right thats everything covered :)[/quote']

I put in a loan for Huddz mate :)

I put in a loan for Huddz mate :)

Steve has huddlestone as I gave him first refusal on any loan.

What team are you BTW?

EDIT : Just seen , Well my favourite division 4 managers get first option , Ill review any more bids in the morning.

Newcaste United beat Boro 4-2 !! :D

Always nice to get a win but this one for obvious reasons is extra sweet :). Opted for standard 3-5-2 as figured Jooles would go off on one of his tactical acid trips lol :P I got a chunky 61% possession with hsots being even Nasri with a brace and a pen from Rossi. :)

Shurrle out for 4 weeks but not a problem.

I now move back above the defeated. B)

Ah' date=' oops, just way too busy busy busy to reply to this straight off but hats off, a big win for the Dude. Always a bitter pill to swallow losing there, for obvious reasons, but tactical acid trip, LOL! :P

You'd better hope i get promoted. All this thread/set up will then be is a playground of hormonal teeny boppers who don't know how to spell the word "the".

To be fair you could get relegated and still stay in DIV 1 after

Danny Van Hecke has resigned as the manager of Everton.

Joe take note ;)

Oh, and will try and post some final voting categories soon, along with updated prediction scores. Anyone up for doing the stat-based awards this year? Gary Mack? :)

Huddlestone has gone to steve's tranmere

Benaratia has gone to jack's portsmouth

Poli and piatti still avalible

Rejected a walsall bid for piatti ;)

EDIT - spotted something of great interest :)

Aston Villa Mathew H Division 3 29 days ago

He has one day left to log in before he lose's them :)