English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

130 k...

Bit of a challenge?

Ouch! That said, you've plenty of players available to sell and the team's rating ranking is something like 5th in the league so you've got something to work with there. And look on the bright side, at least you don't have to face Middlesbrough for another 18 games. :)

Ouch! That said' date=' you've plenty of players available to sell and the team's rating ranking is something like [b']17th[/b] in the league so you've got something to work with there. And look on the bright side, at least you don't have to face Middlesbrough for another 18 games. :)

Edited that for you.....

To be hoped you did

Middlesboro average rating 81

Bury average rating 71

And I scored first:p Na na na na na;)

Yeah, we like to chase the game sometimes. No wonder Casillas let that goal in with your striker being rated 75 and him only 95. :o

Guest MR. HAMMER

after starting bad in my new ob my team has gone back to wining ways I have managed to bring in RVN to the side and also SAVIO who is a key name for my team for the long run my side is now AvR of 87 happy and I hope to keep my wining run going against Swansea City in the league nice promotion on the cards get ready premiaship watford are coming.