Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

Lost 3-1 to Huddersfield. Forgot to do my in game tactics, only myself to blame. Just 2 points clear. Well done Dan.

SM have a massive habit of doing this to me mind you. On three occasions I've been 10 points clear with 8 games left, and I go on a terrible run. Sometimes the effort isn't worth it..

Not once have I come out the better though..

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Well that was surprising, beat Leicester 5-1 away with a good team peformance. And thanks MUTD for beating Plymouth, it's helpful going into the last match against Predator.

And City will probably beat Hull in the last game anyway so they have 1st spot in their grasp unless they really flop. I doubt Blackburn will lose against Coventry so it looks like they will get 2nd, never seen a table this close with 1 game left.

We thrash Bournemouth 4-1 to secure our play-off place, i'm dead chuffed at how i've turned this team around - from only just saving this team from the drop last season with 10 games to go, to possibly a 3rd place finish this season :D:D

Oh and well done Ben on the winning the Div 1 title, its fully deserved mate :)

Wigan help West Brom out of the 1st division after coming from behind to win 2-1 Marouane Chamakh equalized from the penalty spot in the 56th minute before 83 rated on loan forward Jansen Misael got the winner a minute after coming off the bench.

Amazingly after looking likely for relegation Wigan are just 2pts off a top 10 finish Liverpool end the season for Wigan with the club looking to end the season with an unbeaten run of 7 games

Akif ibn Misbah steered Leeds United to victory against Everton.

Leeds United beat Everton 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kranjcar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Happy with the win.And much Happier with the fact that we are competing for a top ten finish rather then the relegation battle for which we were favourites :)

Happy with the win.And much Happier with the fact that we are competing for a top ten finish rather then the relegation battle for which we were favourites :)

Congrats man, decided to play a basic 3-5-2 for this game as ive just taken over so will have a mull over what formation i want to play! Cant be relegated now which is guaranteed so gonna play the kids in my next game and start a fresh next season with Ramires B)

Gary Mack steered Rochdale to victory against Charlton Athletic.

Rochdale beat Charlton Athletic 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nsue scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Osvaldo and Ramirez were also amongst the goalscorers.

now all I need is the four teams above me to lose or draw on Wednesday and me to win at relegated Bournemouth and its a play-off place :P

even if we don't make it this season we haven't done to badly due to the squad restructuring and all......last game of the season, still in with a shout of promotion and second top on goal difference (only Champions elect charlton with more).

The futures bright at the Dale ;)

Perhaps i should have offered Falcao and Mata and then maybe i could have got you to consider it? I love how you reject it out right without even attempting to haggle.

i looked at your squad and considering your limited squad it would be hard to do a deal. if you want to HAGGLE then thts fine but you dont get my players fr droppers or easy replaced ones

Rotherham confound the tipsters and the bookies yet again!

Rotherham United outclassed Northampton Town and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Welinton had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Walter and Singh were amongst the goalscorers.

Chance of finishing in the top 10 to play for if we can bag a win at home to Shrewsbury on Wednesday, which would be a fantastic end to a really progressive season :D

3-1 loss to Burnley tonight.

In a pickle over what team to play Wednesday as i now have some kind of input now into who will stay up / go down. I play 17th place Doncaster one place the last relegation spot by just one point. However 18th place Hull need a result against Man City who also have the title to play for to stay up hard times :o

Will be doing a M/R for Paul Scholes last game ever in 7046, and one last M/R for season 3

Dagenham win to take the Div 4 title' date='7 points clear of Chesterfield with one to play.What a great season we've had,well happy with how everythings gone.Lets hope we can make a fist of it in Div 3 next season[/quote']

Congrats, going to be a fun ride in division 3 next season. With lil ol' Chesterfield going to Swansea and ex premier league Ipswich :P