English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Good run out for the b side 3-0 victory over Fulham congrats Rob and all the others who got promoted or into Europe/Play offs big shout out for Wolves who will be playing in the Smfa next season and also Huddlesfield division two has been very exciting this season! Unlucky to those who got relegated.

Really looking forward to watching the division two play offs Division one looks like it Could be very competitive next season!

2 solid comfortable victories on my return to 7046 sees little Bristol City going to Europe next season

Congrats to all the winners' date=' commiserations to all the losers, [b']and Mr Newman your title is in jeopardy next season[/b] ;)

Bring it Rovers :P

My B team thrash Leyton Orient 4-1 to claim 3rd spot, time to begin preparing for the play-offs B)

Last year we finished 17th, this year i steer us to 3rd. To say i'm delighted is an understatement :D:D

Special congrats to Dan for getting back to back promotions, what an achievement mate and good luck in the big time :)

2 solid comfortable victories on my return to 7046 sees little Bristol City going to Europe next season

Congrats to all the winners' date=' commiserations to all the losers, and Mr Newman your title is in jeopardy next season ;)[/quote']

Possibly - but not from you weak link :P

A tranmere team consisting of reserves and youth team players were spanked 4-1 by Hartlepool.

By my reckoning i think i have Yeovil in the play off's could be wrong though.

Also a massive well done to Dan for nicking the 2nd automatic promotion spot sensational stuff.

Just a reminder Man Utd don't loan players for the play-offs (unless they are already at clubs) and if any club asks for a play-off loan then Man Utd won't loan that club players again :D

Harsh sop :P But yeah I don't agree with the play off loan's either unless that player has been on loan before the competition starts. Won't be loaning out anyone myself (Though my chairman won't let me anyway). Loans for next season will be decided pretty soon and team's with players of mine on loan will get first choice whether or not they want that player back. If not, then it's first come, first served :)

Just a reminder Man Utd don't loan players for the play-offs (unless they are already at clubs) and if any club asks for a play-off loan then Man Utd won't loan that club players again :D

Well said Simon

Lets hope EVERYONE looks hard at what you have said

Lets keep 7 0 4 6 honest....Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Simon

Lets hope EVERYONE looks hard at what you have said

Lets keep 7 0 4 6 honest....Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gervinho ' date=' poli , silvestri , rausch all avalible to loan in the playoffs :D

Suckers! I will not be loaning anyone for playoffs or indeed next season till im out of all the cups. So ive made everyone who ive loaned UNAVALIBLE!

Gervinho ' date=' poli , silvestri , rausch all avalible to loan in the playoffs :D

Suckers! I will not be loaning anyone for playoffs or indeed next season till im out of all the cups. So ive made everyone who ive loaned UNAVALIBLE!

Well you are from swindon, not surprising you have questionable morals

Congrats to all the winners' date=' commiserations to all the losers, and Mr Newman your title is in jeopardy next season ;)[/quote']

Delighted to see my lil Bristol city make it into europe :) even tho i did 99% of the work this season you took them over the finish line so congrats man :P

In other news my 2ns string everton drew 4-4 against Manu.. my not very good singing Kenwyne Jones (dom) bagged a hatrick on his debut!

Next season is where it all begins for the blue half of merseyside B)

Tottenham Hotspur have been awarded £7,693,497 in prize money.

You got more than me Aaron haha :P The money is useful though, not too bad.

Also;

After a prolific season for Tottenham Hotspur, Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot!.
After a fantastic season with Tottenham Hotspur, Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC is awarded the SMFA Player of the season!.

Sweet :D