English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Dudeskin, no previews this week? Disappointing. I won't get to read any snarky comments about my arrogance this week :( or how big the margin of Jooles' loss will be :( :(

If anybody wants to do the previews, I'd be happy to read them. Can't do them myself as I'm off to the uni in about 45ish minutes, and need to read up on bio before that...

Dudeskin' date=' no previews this week? Disappointing. I won't get to read any snarky comments about my arrogance this week :( or how big the margin of Jooles' loss will be :( :(

If anybody wants to do the previews, I'd be happy to read them. Can't do them myself as I'm off to the uni in about 45ish minutes, and need to read up on bio before that...[/quote']

Sos man, really just forgot will do Saturday's ones. :o;)

Sos man' date=' really just forgot will do Saturday's ones. :o;)[/quote']

I hope I'm not stepping on your toes here dudeskin8, I knocked up a quick last minute division 1 predictions in your absence seeing as you couldn't do it. In your honour I tried to reproduce the garish clolour selection as faithfully as possible! :P

I hope I'm not stepping on your toes here dudeskin8' date=' I knocked up a quick last minute division 1 predictions in your absence seeing as you couldn't do it. In your honour I tried to reproduce the garish clolour selection as faithfully as possible! :P[/quote']

Firstly I love you lol :P, secondly great job on the predictions and hope you now realise how long it bloody takes and the effort I put in lol

If you wanna do it permantly I'll promote myself to the Prem if you like, or do you prefer my controversial comments ? :D

Firstly I love you lol :P' date=' secondly great job on the predictions and hope you now realise how long it bloody takes and the effort I put in lol

If you wanna do it permantly I'll promote myself to the Prem if you like, or do you prefer my controversial comments ? :D[/quote']

Thanks man, love right back at ya. You're right, it takes forever so full respect to you (all the more so 'cos I was trying to format it 'dudeskin8 style'.

Not sure I'll have the time to commit in the short term but maybe later down the line? Besides, I kinda like it when you stoke the fires...

I didn't do bad though did I? :)

Thanks man' date=' love right back at ya. You're right, it takes forever so full respect to you (all the more so 'cos I was trying to format it 'dudeskin8 style'.

Not sure I'll have the time to commit in the short term but maybe later down the line? Besides, I kinda like it when you stoke the fires...

I didn't do bad though did I? :)[/quote']

Yh fare do, I'll do it again for Saturday :)