English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Firstly I love you lol :P' date=' secondly great job on the predictions and hope you now realise how long it bloody takes and the effort I put in lol

If you wanna do it permantly I'll promote myself to the Prem if you like, or do you prefer my controversial comments ? :D[/quote']

Besides, best leave the promoting to the Prem to me of you don't mind. :P

Ouch! That was an explosive end-to-end encounter at the City Ground! Let's just hope that Forest didn't get any 8-week injuries to key players' date=' especially in defence where they are threadbare already...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Please don't EVER do predictions again :P

A truly explosive match though, 3 yellows and two reds for Hull :eek:

Juanito must've broken his collarbone around the 62nd minute, only way I can explain Hulk scoring a hattrick in 20 minutes in our stadium :mad:

Meira comes back in 4 days, so I won't be completely depleted in the back for too long, but ughhh...what I would give to be able to play my regular starting lineup.

If anyone would like to loan me an 85+ CB...:P:p:D

EDIT: Also just noticed that I had 16 shots on target to his 4..:mad::mad:

Please don't EVER do predictions again :P

Lol! You have to admit though' date=' my accuracy rate is so so much better than [b']dudeskin8[/b]'s. Guess I just have a closer eye on the league than him...

Juanito must've broken his collarbone around the 62nd minute' date=' only way I can explain Hulk scoring a hattrick in 20 minutes in our stadium :mad:[/quote']

Maybe they widened the goal instead of the tunnel by mistake? ;):P

Yaroslavka Moscow......Name on SM account

Keeps changing clubs.......surely SM will put a stop to this soon?

Yeovil Town English Championship 7046 30 Aug 2010 - 31 Aug 2010

Brentford English Championship 7046 28 Aug 2010 - 30 Aug 2010

AFC Bournemouth English Championship 7046 31 Aug 2010 -01 Sep 2010

Now he's just moved to Dagenham & Redbridge:eek:

Lol! You have to admit though' date=' my accuracy rate is so so much better than [b']dudeskin8[/b]'s. Guess I just have a closer eye on the league than him...

Maybe they widened the goal instead of the tunnel by mistake? ;):P

you win clever points for that one :P

it really is, i haven't checked the other scores, but you got mine and your score spot on! and you even guessed correctly that Olic would be on form! :P

what I would do to transfer one of these 5-8 week long injuries to Soldado or Olic...I would watch out when October 2nd comes around, Balotelli told that that's around the time he likes to break his opponent's ankles...

Also, I just realized that my 2nd meeting with you is the third last match of the season! hopefully I'll have the league wrapped up by then :P but in the likely situation that the rest of my defense picks up 8 week injuries and that doesn't happen, it should make for a good game...

Swindon Town Fc Have announced very late in the day That they have appointed Anwar Hassan as there new Manager, after Swindon were left with defeats in their eyes fans were getting impatient and the Board have decided to give an inexperienced manager the job

Swindon Town Fc Have announced very late in the day That they have appointed Anwar Hassan as there new Manager' date=' after Swindon were left with defeats in their eyes fans were getting impatient and the Board have decided to give an inexperienced manager the job[/quote']

Welcome mate, we'll look forward to reading your match reports. :)

For the avid readers of my Boro 'match reports' both of you will find the latest Boro vs. QPR posted in all it's glory at the usual place...

haha...I don't think there's anyone here who can honestly say they don't love ur match reports, they're a huge part of what makes this setup what it is. Brilliant as always.

Surprised (and yes, admittedly disappointed) there wasn't a swipe at me somewhere in there, although I guess you got urs in in the match previews. OR you could be saving up for a much bigger swipe next game/week...

haha...I don't think there's anyone here who can honestly say they don't love ur match reports' date=' they're a huge part of what makes this setup what it is. Brilliant as always.

Surprised (and yes, admittedly disappointed) there wasn't a swipe at me somewhere in there, although I guess you got urs in in the match previews. OR you could be saving up for a much bigger swipe next game/week...[/quote']

Thanks fella. Yeah, just saving all that material and spreading it around a little. Why should you monopolise all the sly digs?!

I've had an idea about the predictions and instead of doing just Championship I'm gonna concentrate on forumers who post on this thread regulary and actually want them' date=' so basically Jooles, BigGameMo etc...[/quote']

I agree, save your energy for those who care. Speaking of which, where have you all gone? EC7046 started off great and now, well, it seems to be dying a slow death. What happened everyone, have you lost interest or are busy elsewhere?

Let's get back to having more match reports, banter, and commentary. Now dudeskin8's given you an incentive, if you want a review then you've got to post. So let's get active and make him do 40 a week. ;) This championship is only as good as we make it, so let's make it better...