English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Guys i wouldnt worry to much about the posting on this thread its still quite a bit per day more than some and the only reason i personally believe its looking like its dying is due to the stupidly fast start we made. Also the fact that the school summer holidays are just finishing so im sure everyone is either trying to make the most of there last few days or were back to school like me today and just cant be bothered to post after such a long day :o

iv seen no predictions on div1 games and my good friends are dropping like fly's :)

welcombe back mate

whos doing premier league predictions they have not been done in a while if no ones doing ill give it a shot:)

my arsenal team is going through a very bad patch but least im getting mine out of the way early on my way to the title

sorry bout not posting recently been bit busy will start posting more often again:D:D

welcombe back mate

whos doing premier league predictions they have not been done in a while if no ones doing ill give it a shot:)

my arsenal team is going through a very bad patch but least im getting mine out of the way early on my way to the title

sorry bout not posting recently been bit busy will start posting more often again:D:D

:) meh could be worse id like to blame Hmode for my results wiv spurs but that would be wrong of me relegation battle then it seems for me

on the bright side i am having a tasty run in the SMFA Shield

:) meh could be worse id like to blame Hmode for my results wiv spurs but that would be wrong of me relegation battle then it seems for me

good to see you back man!

Ashh, I agree that this setup did make a ridiculously fast start, but trust me, setups can die ridiculously fast too, so its important to have a decent number of forumers always active in the setup in case others get caught up with other activities, like school in your case.

im doing pap in the smfa cup mate im third played 4 1 won 1 draw 2 losses!!!

teams are napoli sevilla porto i really wanted to get far but im struggling to qualify from the group

good to see you back man!

Ashh' date=' I agree that this setup did make a ridiculously fast start, but trust me, setups can die ridiculously fast too, so its important to have a decent number of forumers always active in the setup in case others get caught up with other activities, like school in your case.[/quote']

im starting back at 6th from (year 12 for our over seas friends) soo im afraid constant M/R ect will be limited but ill say with spurs

im starting back at 6th from (year 12 for our over seas friends) soo im afraid constant M/R ect will be limited but ill say with spurs

you don't need to do consistent M/R to be active, although they'd certainly be great to read. just keep posting every so often, letting us know your alive, joining in on the banter, etc. Trust me, I have to balance my loads of university work with SM, so I'm just as busy (if not more so) than all of you out there.

I guess the question on everyone's lips Cliffs (aside from the Vulcan question) is who is better, you or the AI. I think I'm on the fence on this one...:P

Those predictions must have taken you ages.

Thnks for doing a prediction for Plymouth Argyle' date=' much appreciated..:D

Hopefully I can nick a win..:P[/quote']

Yh thought it would take less time but I kept finding teams with managers who post so couldn't leave em out. :)

the rookie manager was cunningly out-smarted by the tricky Dudeskin

From the good fellow who predicted turn 9 in DIV 1 ^^^^^

:P dont like the term rookie after 2 years on SM 160 rep not bad in fairness (even if i am so far been shown up by Holiday Mode) out smarted by Dudeskin :D (well who hasn't been ! :( ) 2-1 loss is the verdict i can understand that point of view however.

I guess the question on everyone's lips Cliffs (aside from the Vulcan question) is who is better' date=' you or the AI. I think I'm on the fence on this one...:P[/quote']

:P well all i can say is Holiday mode notched up a win against Chelsea to this day it hurts me to say are the only win tottenham have notched up in the league this season :o

Im certainly not on the fence nor bias towards myself :D But i have been chucking along quiet well in the SMFA Shield

The chairman has decided to invest a further £741,021 into Accrington Stanley.

Nice one! Can bring in another first teamer now! Too bad i've had a couple of suspensions, anyway i won on Wednesday and my team's fitness isn't majorly low. Currently 11th in the table, not bad for: "Accrington Stanley ... who are they" well there doing a lot better then predicted as suggests the extra investment to the club (if you can see it that way) and now hopefully i can try and keep on in this vain further onto the season, as a lot can change from here.

Nice one! Can bring in another first teamer now! Too bad i've had a couple of suspensions' date=' anyway i won on Wednesday and my team's fitness isn't majorly low. Currently 11th in the table, not bad for: "Accrington Stanley ... who are they" well there doing a lot better then predicted as suggests the extra investment to the club (if you can see it that way) and now hopefully i can try and keep on in this vain further onto the season, as a lot can change from here.[/left']

Lucky..:(

I could of done with an investment, my balance is -504k..:o