• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Harry Redknapp has become the new Stockport County manager.
Nice little team about to be ruined there..B)

Absolutely appalled that Hammer is back in 7046 and disgusted (though not at all surprised) that SM's celebrated Cheat Prevention System did not pick him up (let's face it folks' date=' you and your PMs ARE the cheat prevention system :rolleyes:).

I would like to add Boro's name to the list of teams that will not be doing any business with Stockport, but also want to go one better and [b']Boro will be the first team that will also refuse to trade with any team that trades with Hammer. I encourage you all to do the same.[/b]

For those of you unaware of Hammer's past dealings in 7046, here is a brief history lesson and why it is justified to ask SM to remove him immediately:

- Hammer started in here with Peterbrough under his 'mark hughes' account, before moving to Watford after just 3 games, ripping the club apart and then leaving after 6 games. Actually, I forget if he left or was kicked out, I think he may well have actually been kicked out on account of cheating (can anyone confirm that?).

- I know for sure that his 2nd account here, Mattiue Beckett with Bolton, was removed by SM after 3 games, on account of being in the set-up at same time as being at Watford with another account. So, all club-hopping and team-ruining aside, here Hammer had clearly broken the rules and was rightly removed.

- Then, showing utter contempt for the set-up, SM, and code of conduct, he rejoined once more a couple of weeks later as Jose Mourinho @ Birmingham, where was for 3 games before being removed by the SM again. His stint at Birmingham was particularly cheat-worthy as not only was he trying to sneak back into a gameworld where he had been previously banned, but, to add to the charade, he then starting reporting under a 2nd forum account, "The Chosen One" which was also subsequently banned (I might be wrong here but this could have also coincided with the time that his Mr. Hammer account was also banned, showing totally disrespect for also the forum's rules and regulations).

- Then, having been kicked out by SM again, he rejoined once more just 9 days later at Blackpool under the account 'Forum Boys', where he lasted 1 game before being identified, upon when he was immediately removed by SM.

- There may have been more, these are just the obvious ones.

And so now Hammer is back once again. I'm surprised that SM's CPS hasn't already picked it up and removed him (:rolleyes:), but now that it is known that this account is Hammer, if SM doesn't remove someone who not only is a well known cheat in this gameworld, but perhaps even worse, someone who has shown totally disregard for the rules and, well disrespect for 7046 and SM, then I for one would like an explanation why not.

Under what circumstance could a known and repeating cheat who has deliberately set up multiple accounts to try and deceive SM be allowed to return to such a gameworld (personally I think they should be banned for life)? And why was not one accounts ever closed down or reduced in rep after repeated and flagrant cheating?

Hammer, please just leave now, for all of the reasons listed above, you are not welcome here. All others, if you are in agreement with the above please respond to show your support so we can show SM the strength of feeling here and have this scourge removed once and for all from our beloved 7046.

And so now Hammer is back once again. I'm surprised that SM's CPS hasn't already picked it up and removed him (:rolleyes:)' date=' but now that it is known that this account is Hammer, [b']if SM doesn't remove someone who not only is a well known cheat in this gameworld, but perhaps even worse, someone who has shown totally disregard for the rules and, well disrespect for 7046 and SM, then I for one would like an explanation why not.[/b]

The only reason I can think of to why he isn't removed yet, is because he spends tons of money on SM, therefore keeping SM happy.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Man City will not deal with Stockport aswell.

I would like to add Boro's name to the list of teams that will not be doing any business with Stockport' date=' but also want to go one better and [b']Boro will be the first team that will also refuse to trade with any team that trades with Hammer. I encourage you all to do the same.[/b]

While I ,like you ,detest cheats in all forms in this game, the problem you face is that not everyone a) is a forumer B) lots of people are very busy and may well forget that this manager is Stockports in this league or Birmingham elsewhere. If I had a player for sale , lets for the sake of it a riser and I had 10 bids to accept that morning , I would probably just click accept on the highest bid without even looking at the team. If I then got on your banned list I would be rightly annoyed. You then might get reported as it could well be seen as a cartel to block the fair trade of other players. You can all chose to not trade with this manager but to then block others who associate with him by design or accident is going to be fraught with problems.

You could however quite rightly remind people once the deal goes through that this player is a known cheat and let them make their own minds up

While I ' date='like you ,detest cheats in all forms in this game, the problem you face is that not everyone a) is a forumer B) lots of people are very busy and may well forget that this manager is Stockports in this league or Birmingham elsewhere. If I had a player for sale , lets for the sake of it a riser and I had 10 bids to accept that morning , I would probably just click accept on the highest bid without even looking at the team. If I then got on your banned list I would be rightly annoyed. You then might get reported as it could well be seen as a cartel to block the fair trade of other players. You can all chose to not trade with this manager but to then block others who associate with him by design or accident is going to be fraught with problems.

You could however quite rightly remind people once the deal goes through that this player is a known cheat and let them make their own minds up [/size']

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that managers can choose to deal or not deal with whoever I want, regardless of their reasons. If people are too sloppy to care then more fool them.

Fair point though about the non-forumers, though they surely are few and far between in 7046 (it's not easy to just wander into), and as you say, reminding people of how things stand is the way to go.

It would surprise me though if this is a problem as I find it hard to believe that SM could ever justify allowing someone to return and remain in a gameworld from which they have been removed 4+ times previously for cheating...

Hmm' date=' I'm pretty sure that managers can choose to deal or not deal with whoever I want, regardless of their reasons. If people are too sloppy to care then more fool them.

Fair point though about the non-forumers, though they surely are few and far between in 7046 (it's not easy to just wander into), and as you say, reminding people of how things stand is the way to go.

It would surprise me though if this is a problem as I find it hard to believe that SM could ever justify allowing someone to return and remain in a gameworld from which they have been removed 4+ times previously for cheating...[/quote']

What amazes me frankly is announcing his return. If he didn't he could get away with it ( as others probably do ). Have to say any dealings I have had with him have been honourable and fair. Others have done worse and theoretically not cheated. One of the other club hoppers has had 70 jobs, lasting 700 games total ie 10 games per job. 25 times he's quit after 1 game

Anyway thats another battle

1-1 draw at home to Sporting.

A pretty dour return to European football for our boys' date=' amazingly 3-5-3 gets beta on possession by unmanaged 4-4-2 :rolleyes:, luckily we didn't lose thanks to goal from Nasri.

We start at 2nd in group behind Bordeaux. :)[/quote']

Maybe it's because you didn't play with a GK...?

The loan offer for Jay SPEARING of Liverpool from Stockport County has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

He will fit in very nice down here have no cash trying to cut wages but needed him to back up my team.

Have a few players for cash none of the big names are leaving due to my team being so mutch in dept.

The loan offer for Jay SPEARING of Liverpool from Stockport County has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

He will fit in very nice down here have no cash trying to cut wages but needed him to back up my team.

Have a few players for cash none of the big names are leaving due to my team being so mutch in dept.

qn2u00.png

Cut the dept from 7.5m to 800K with the sale of two players who I can not see rising any time soon and already not getting in the team so was not needed.

Checked them both out and both could even drop so a good deal.

23 year old Ben-Hatira can leave for cash looking between 5-8M for him, the German who is in for a move to Bremen or Dortmund could easy be a 88-90 in a few seasons, has a lot to offer now as a 85 so get bidding.