TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7027 Forumers Needed !

thats what im doing for match reports and transfers leaving this as a discussion thread :D

Alright!..... Thats the stuff oh well nothing much to do but wait I hope 9 club reserved means I can get it a day before or something.... :D

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: Fourmers needed !!!

Those anyone have a spare 2.99 as I have to go to a funeral tomorrow so wont be able get a team will get you a team in repay some other time.

kool' date=' I think someone will reserve those teams though =/[/quote']

Worst comes to worst it is Div 4 for me :(. We shall see I mean not sure when they opening 10 clcubs already booked I kinda wish they opened it right here right now. Oh well I'd be just dreaming I only can hope I get a spot in this setup.... Oh well anyway hitting the sack see ya guys...

i told you ' date=' o well and mate do you know how to change the tread name ?[/quote']

nop but we could just start a whole new M/R thread if you want

have u seen who i have in the chairty shield final :confused: what am i doing in the charity shield final

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

i told you ' date=' o well and mate do you know how to change the tread name ?[/quote']

go to the first post an it says edit then unde it says edit again click that then you can change it.

I will look at mythreads and tell you n details