English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Dagenham unleash their team for the future tonight against high flying Aldershot.Couldn't have asked for a tougher match to start with but whatever happens tonight i'm confident this team can keep us in Division three.

Really? That’s odd' date=' i could have sworn i was playing Aldershot tonight...

If you’re right then it could well turn out more like Total War battle than a football match... Which goal will we all score in though? Will we play two goals and through like cuppy doubles? Whose keeper will we use? I could keep going but i might be pushing the gag too far now....

Really? That’s odd' date=' i could have sworn i was playing Aldershot tonight...

If you’re right then it could well turn out more like Total War battle than a football match... Which goal will we all score in though? Will we play two goals and through like cuppy doubles? Whose keeper will we use? I could keep going but i might be pushing the gag too far now....

Funnily enough I've always wondered why team games are limited to 2 teams. A circular pitch with goals 120 degrees apart...:D

Wow just wow!

I made a simple mistake of leaving my cup team out which lost to sheffield united in the cup and I draw 2-2 against liverpool's strongest team! :eek:

Ramsey and maiga with the goals as Its one of the lucky points Ill get in 7046 :P

And I injure mario gomez and eden hazard both for 3 weeks for good measure :D

That is so unlucky for studge :o

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick earned a draw with West Ham United against the devils formation.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between West Ham United and 3-5-2 in their Division 2 encounter.

Khedira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pazzini and Hulk were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wow just wow!

I made a simple mistake of leaving my cup team out which lost to sheffield united in the cup and I draw 2-2 against liverpool's strongest team! :eek:

Ramsey and maiga with the goals as Its one of the lucky points Ill get in 7046 :P

And I injure mario gomez and eden hazard both for 3 weeks for good measure :D

That is so unlucky for studge :o

Im used to it, getting ****** by SM left , right and center.

Same thing happened in the cup/shield last match, they didn't change the team and won on penalties, fitness means nothing.

A am absolutely fuming lose at home tonight against a weakened Stockport. Might as well have stuck my cup team i probably would have won.

I don't mind losing but that result has riled me big time. Don't know why i bothered resting my entire team if it was to make no difference.

This match engine has me on the verge of quitting this game all together

congra Jozua but I dominated the match....

I had 16 shots you had 6 and scored 3.....

Krasic out for 4 weeks...great....

You didn't dominate possession though ;) and its not how many shots you have its how many you convert :P

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment :D:D:D

Sorry about the injury mate but my boys play hard!

A forced change to 3-5-2 pays off for Wigan against Arsenal with a 3-1 win a brace from Chamakh and one for Vukcevic.

Injury problems at Wigan are now starting to ease Lukovic and Taison are back within the next couple of days and Gusev early next week and Marko Marin is not far from returning things are looking good at Wigan.