English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Crystal Palace 4-0 Swindon Town

Very happy with that result. Schennikov, Hooper (2) and David Templeton with the goals in a convincing win. Stats suggest it was a lot closer than the scoreline but chuffed all the same. Move into 7th place and close the gap to five points on the top of the league. Expected to be battling around the 10th-12th place mark considering the bare squad but delighted to be punching above our weights so far. Have got some good players in there too mind :D

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Bury lose in a thriller to Exeter 3-4

In other news......Well done to Aidan at Accrington .....Top of the table

:), just look at my squad lol. It's terrible, only a couple of 75+'s and bar the loans there's no 80+'s. Somehow 69 rated Lee Tomlin has played amazingly well, and 77 rated Francis Jeffers has been as good to me as a 90 rated player would be.

Looking to improve in a couple of areas, already brought in 65 rated Craig Richards in a bit of a risk, but he's a regular for Llanelli so opted to bring him in. Looking to replace Proctor with a better play with the little cash i have, and hopefully some funds come in my way so i can really improve the squad when the T/B's are up.

Very early on, trying not to get too carried away but i am. Got too keep this form up though.

Gonna be interesting when all the transfer bans are up and everyone trades their players for better ones. Gonna offload Keirrison as soon as his ban is up as his value has doubled since moving to Sheffield as he was rated low at Barcelona. I just hope my targets aren't the targets of other teams. :)

Completed a 6 page shortlist of targets for October once tranfer bans end.very excited with the players out there externally and look forward to bring them in to improve my Huddersfield team.No massive name just good championship players who can help me up the leagues a bit on the budget l ll have..

Hmmm' date=' Transfers can't wait everyone except the youngsters are going. Going for a younger squad and players who may get me some points.[/quote']

I don't quite understand how your doing so bad, your last fixture says average of 89, that's just one less than me ! :eek: Really think you need to have a look at those tactics. ;)

I don't quite understand how your doing so bad' date=' your last fixture says average of 89, that's just one less than me ! :eek: Really think you need to have a look at those tactics. ;)[/quote']

I no I don't get it and the last match I had some of my better players out aswell (mostly the defence) I am going to have to keep changing formation until I win.

I no I don't get it and the last match I had some of my better players out aswell (mostly the defence) I am going to have to keep changing formation until I win.

Could just take one game for it to all turn around mate ;) im in the best form of my 7046 career with Tottenham 5 wins 1 draw 1 lose from 7games :D but im still just above the drop :D