• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Everton beat Bolton Wanderers 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldinho scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gameiro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Movinggggggg on up du du du :P

Big Ronny tops the scoring charts as we lurk just outside of the top 10 now B) Delighted to get the 3 points ahead of a very nasty run of fixtures :o

Ahmad Rivai steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Manchester City.

Huddersfield Town beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bendtner scored both of

the goals for Huddersfield Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his

performance.

:D:D

Also' date=' if any of you interested with my players, get in touch ;)[/quote']

and the run continues against Huddersfield..

I can never beat them for some reason :confused:

Haha...if was that offer in now and Gotze was a 91 Cahill 90 and Pienaar 89..I doubt you accept it anymore :P..

hahahaha no chance but it did help balance out my squad, i now need to sell again due to being nearly 2 million in debt, It must be amazing in the premier league where you don't have to sell anyone to balance the books or the squad?:rolleyes: maybe when all my youngster become superstars I can start smoking cigars too:D

Goals from Bale and Gerrard give Spurs all three points in the London derby against Chelsea. That result means we remain in the top 4 :)

Deserved the victory on stats, after keeping most of the possession throughout the game. Still, unlucky Aaron, good game mate!

The offer for Demba BA of Bristol City from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST! :D

Demba Ba, the biggest legend in world football (On par with Ladotelli), will be arriving at Spurs for the nifty price of £9M in the second part of the deal between me and John at Bristol City. I still owe him £7M, but that will be payed as soon as possible, seen as my chairman is a right arse :P

Great times at Spurs!

3-0 home loss to Arsenal.

Expected this result as had to rest most big players after the Cup win over Citeh so 1st team average was just 86 :o. Will have full strength available next for Chelsea which is another tough game but one I can win. ;)

Actually just checked the table and I face Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool in 5 consecutive games having already lost the Arsenal one :o, massive period this as earlier in the season I managed 6 points from those games so would ideally like more than that this time but luckily it's plain sailing after that. :)

On the table we stay 3rd, 1 point behind Boro'. :)

FINALLY.....

....Brazil is being reviewed. No message to tell me though, just happened to check the database ratings and saw i had a few risers. That must be one of the most annoying updates they've done, along with the chairman stopping you putting bid in for players that are worth less than the one your trying to PX.

FINALLY.....

....Brazil is being reviewed. No message to tell me though' date=' just happened to check the database ratings and saw i had a few risers. That must be one of the most annoying updates they've done, along with the chairman stopping you putting bid in for players that are worth less than the one your trying to PX. [/font']

Carlisle appears a lot on my gold shortlist for players I wanted :P lol