• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Been unlucky with injuries in this set up Cordoba has been out for a while and is still out for 11 more days. Milito has only just recently returned from injury so isn't fully fit yet, Phil Neville is out for a couple of weeks and Jaoquin will never play for me again as he is injured until around his T/B so he will be on his way.

Watcha everybody. Seen how active all of yous have kept this setup, decided to have a butchers and join.

Have taken over Watford - an area I actually used to live in. :D Somewhat of a 'meh' squad, with nearly every player with a 'TB'. Triffic. :rolleyes: I'll try and make it work though.

First act - to sell Marlon King once his TB is up, oh, and to clear the debt the previous gaff has put on the club.

Watcha everybody. Seen how active all of yous have kept this setup' date=' decided to have a butchers and join.

Have taken over Watford - an area I actually used to live in. :D Somewhat of a 'meh' squad, with nearly every player with a 'TB'. Triffic. :rolleyes: I'll try and make it work though.

First act - to sell Marlon King once his TB is up, oh, and to clear the debt the previous gaff has put on the club.[/quote']

Welcome to the setup, unfortunatly MR HAMMER (ie Club hopper) did a real number on that squad buying some well awful players and giving the side no depth at all, but anyway good luck and hope you can keep them in the play-off spots. :)

Welcome to the setup' date=' unfortunatly MR HAMMER [b'](ie Club hopper)[/b] did a real number on that squad buying some well awful players and giving the side no depth at all, but anyway good luck and hope you can keep them in the play-off spots. :)

Ah.... one of them. Yeah I too question some of these buys. There's some nice youth on this team, but I wont see the what kind of players they become for another 4/5 years, before they could have some sort of SM rating mass impact.

Anywho, thanks for the welcome. I'm surprised meself they're in 6th at the moment.

Sidenote: Ermm whoever is Peterborough United, sorry but I have no idea why the previous gaff took John Rooney on loan from you, considering this team already has 12 Forwards! :confused: I'll be sending him back. Apologies.

Lastly... bit cheeky or not, I like to think more desperation than anything, if anyone has a CM/AM, Winger avail for loan, give me a shout please. Nice one. :)

Ah.... one of them. Yeah I too question some of these buys. There's some nice youth on this team' date=' but I wont see the what kind of players they become for another 4/5 years, before they could have some sort of SM rating mass impact.

Anywho, thanks for the welcome. I'm surprised meself they're in 6th at the moment.

[i']Sidenote:[/i] Ermm whoever is Peterborough United, sorry but I have no idea why the previous gaff took John Rooney on loan from you, considering this team already has 12 Forwards! :confused: I'll be sending him back. Apologies.

Lastly... bit cheeky or not, I like to think more desperation than anything, if anyone has a CM/AM, Winger avail for loan, give me a shout please. Nice one. :)

Mr.Hammer also ruined Peterborough so he is probably a favourite of his.

Ah.... one of them. Yeah I too question some of these buys. There's some nice youth on this team' date=' but I wont see the what kind of players they become for another 4/5 years, before they could have some sort of SM rating mass impact.

[i']Sidenote:[/i] Ermm whoever is Peterborough United, sorry but I have no idea why the previous gaff took John Rooney on loan from you, considering this team already has 12 Forwards! :confused: I'll be sending him back. Apologies.

Well you have a 10 point gap to the bottom three so can't see you being relegated and mid Oct you can start changing the team. I have some players I couldloan but need them for cup games after that they can go.

Mr.Hammer also ruined Peterborough so he is probably a favourite of his.

facepalm.gif

Well you have a 10 point gap to the bottom three so can't see you being relegated and mid Oct you can start changing the team. I have some players I could loan but need them for cup games after that they can go.

Oh definitely. At this particular point relegation is not a concern to me, if I lose 4 in a row though... then I'll have to conjure up something.

That's fine mate, I'm flexible with loans, I don't mind waiting, much appreciated. I'll still have a butchers around in the meanwhile, just to see if I can find one or two... here or there. ;)

Telling who you are buying is silly' date=' despite most clubs most likely being broke (as Carl said) disclosing bids to the public is just idiotic, no offence :o

Dagenham have a short enough shortlist, I wont' be buying any multi million pound players until next season at the earliest. :)[/quote']

If your so broke why are you challenging my Swansea for players lmao

Lastly... bit cheeky or not' date=' I like to think more desperation than anything, if anyone has a CM/AM, Winger avail for loan, give me a shout please. Nice one. :)[/quote']

After seeing what kind of team you have been left with by Mr Hammer, I feel the least I can do is to loan you a player. Unfortunately the best player available for me to loan out (due to my average rating being low and the chairman not allowing any higher rated players going out on loan) is only rated 80 and is a LM/CM. He is 18 year old Alaba and you can find him on my youth squad. I am the the Sheffield United manager btw. If you need him them feel to take him on loan.:)

Just did usual M/R on the game then the window suddenly decided to turn off:rolleyes: ' date='so canny be bovered to do it again but just wanted to make it clear I dont have to be doing good to do a M/R. ;)[/quote']

Yeah, yeah, we believe you...:rolleyes:

Watcha everybody. Seen how active all of yous have kept this setup' date=' decided to have a butchers and join.

First act - to sell Marlon King once his TB is up, oh, and to clear the debt the previous gaff has put on the club.[/quote']

Welcome, glad to have you on board. :)

After seeing what kind of team you have been left with by Mr Hammer' date=' I feel the least I can do is to loan you a player. Unfortunately the best player available for me to loan out (due to my average rating being low and the chairman not allowing any higher rated players going out on loan) is only rated 80 and is a LM/CM. He is 18 year old Alaba and you can find him on my youth squad. I am the the Sheffield United manager btw. If you need him them feel to take him on loan.:)[/quote']

Cheers mate, much appreciated. Should you run into injuries or any other problems feel free to recall him.

Welcome' date=' glad to have you on board. :)[/quote']

Thanks.

great to have you aboard mate i wish you the best of luck i can loan u an 83 overall forward MISAEL, Jansen if u like? and a rb caire should be 81 this week in the rating changes ?

accepted loan bid for romulo

Cheers mate' date=' much appreciated. Should you run into injuries or any other problems feel free to recall.[/quote']

No problem, you won't need to worry about me recalling him as I have Haruna and Yakovlev as backup and no real injuries at the moment. Unless all of them get injured, I won't need to recall;)

No problem' date=' you won't need to worry about me recalling him as I have Haruna and Yakovlev as backup and no real injuries at the moment. Unless all of them get injured, I won't need to recall;)[/quote']
great to have you aboard mate i wish you the best of luck i can loan u an 83 overall forward MISAEL' date=' Jansen if u like? and a rb caire should be 81 this week in the rating changes ?

accepted loan bid for romulo[/quote']

Cheers for the loans lads, much obliged. :)

Didn't really realize how badly I needed Romulo, until I was doing tactics, realized I don't even have any DMs. He'll be a shoe-in for the XI. Thanks.

Cheers for the loans lads' date=' much obliged. :)

Didn't really realize how badly I needed Romulo, until I was doing tactics, realized I don't even have any DMs. He'll be a shoe-in for the XI. Thanks.[/quote']

Hey Kylan ... Hammer really did ruin them up. Anyway look at who's top of Divison 4 with Accrington Stanley :P

Hey, just a thought lads. We're still missing a few elements that the more established set-ups have.

For one, it'd be great to have a regular preview of every division, much along the lines that EC557 has. Perhaps if we had 4 teams of 2/3/4 people sharing/rotating the responsibility it would lighten the workload, most especially for dudeskin8?

And also, at some point it'd be nice to have regular manager of the month voting.

What do you reckon? We don't have to get it set-up now, I'm just planting the seed for down the line to see who's potentially on board and to generate discussion.

Hey' date=' just a thought lads. We're still missing a few elements that the more established set-ups have.

For one, it'd be great to have a regular preview of every division, much along the lines that EC557 has. Perhaps if we had 4 teams of 2/3/4 people sharing/rotating the responsibility it would lighten the workload, most especially for dudeskin8?

And also, at some point it'd be nice to have regular manager of the month voting.

What do you reckon? We don't have to get it set-up now, I'm just planting the seed for down the line to see who's potentially on board and to generate discussion.[/quote']

great count me in ill help out with the predictions:)

Hey Kylan ... Hammer really did ruin them up. Anyway look at who's top of Divison 4 with Accrington Stanley :P

Watcha SJ. Yeah, they're kinda wrank lol but I'll make do. Moreso ticked as Marlon King is on the team. :mad: I've already got a few transfer targets in mind, but; 1) Have to wait till October, 2) Have to hope those players haven't been bought by then. :rolleyes:

Nice to see your team doing well, lets see if you can keep it up. :P

Hey' date=' just a thought lads. We're still missing a few elements that the more established set-ups have.

What do you reckon? We don't have to get it set-up now, I'm just planting the seed for down the line to see who's potentially on board and to generate discussion.[/quote']

Amazing suggestions their Id love a manager of the month for every DIV,maybe performance of the week/ OR month something along thoes lines maybe ?

Regular preview would be good too a i would certianly have the time to predict some results in a given DIV.

I see no reason not to start right now :P If you like i could do predictions for turn 12 just to show im willing and able

Amazing suggestions their Id love a manager of the month for every DIV' date='maybe performance of the week/ OR month something along thoes lines maybe ?

Regular preview would be good too a i would certianly have the time to predict some results in a given DIV.

I see no reason not to start right now :P If you like i could do predictions for turn 12 just to show im willing and able[/quote']

Great, how about we start trying to get regular predictions and then go from there. Which division would you be willing to do?

great count me in ill help out with the predictions:)

Same question, which division would you be willing to do?

I'm not sure if dudeskin8 would prefer to concentrat on div 1 or 2, but like I say, it'd maybe be better having at least 2 lads doing each one and alternating and/or covering for each other from time to time.

I'd be happy to do some, though I don't want to/can't do it every match day. I'm happy to do them for the cups though.

Anyone else?

The main focus should be to get to a full setup first, that's much more important. That makes it an ultimate setup, then you should try and do things like previews - but they need to be frequently done, and Manager of ther Month.

The main focus should be to get to a full setup first' date=' that's much more important. That makes it an ultimate setup, then you should try and do things like previews - but they need to be frequently done, and Manager of ther Month.[/quote']

Agreed, but I think things like regular matchday reports will help get a full set-up. No harm in doing them whil still trying to attract/keep managers.