English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Great' date=' how about we start trying to get regular predictions and then go from there. Which division would you be willing to do?

Same question, which division would you be willing to do?

I'm not sure if dudeskin8 would prefer to concentrat on div 1 or 2, but like I say, it'd maybe be better having at least 2 lads doing each one and alternating and/or covering for each other from time to time.

I'd be happy to do some, though I don't want to/can't do it every match day. I'm happy to do them for the cups though.

Anyone else?[/quote']

To your question on what div id like to do id be happy with div 2/3 but div2 mostly i could do predictions right now ?

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Same question' date=' which division would you be willing to do?

I'm not sure if dudeskin8 would prefer to concentrat on div 1 or 2, but like I say, it'd maybe be better having at least 2 lads doing each one and alternating and/or covering for each other from time to time.

I'd be happy to do some, though I don't want to/can't do it every match day. I'm happy to do them for the cups though.

Anyone else?[/quote']

i honestly dont mind i prefer 1 but i really dont mind doing 2 or 3 either see what everyone else do 1st.

Great' date=' how about we start trying to get regular predictions and then go from there. Which division would you be willing to do?

Anyone else?[/quote']

What about manager of the month?

I could choose the best 10 managers and then get managers of the setup on the forum to vote with a solid reason as to voting or should I open a thread and each manager posts what manager they vote for and the reason and I count them up. Or do you have any other ideas?

The main focus should be to get to a full setup first' date=' that's much more important. That makes it an ultimate setup, then you should try and do things like previews - but they need to be frequently done, and Manager of ther Month.[/quote']

Besides, a full set-up is an ongoing achievement. Right now EC7046 is 4 short, but we couldn't add new managers yet even if we tried 'cos we're needing the current ones to reject their offers. But 5579 is 1 short at the moment, 2933 is 2 short, etc. etc. It's an ongoing challenged.

I could choose the best 10 managers and then get managers of the setup on the forum to vote with a solid reason as to voting or should I open a thread and each manager posts what manager they vote for and the reason and I count them up. Or do you have any other ideas?

thats a brill idea mate i reckon:)

Anyone else?[/quote']

It's a great idea and well dream Jooles but for now (like Swanseajack pointed out) we have to get this thing full and most importantly get rid of all the bloody club hoppers/quitters.

I am happy to keep doing reports but my way of doing it is only for regular M/R's in the M/R thread as for me their the only ones who are putting an effort in so I'll follow suit.

In the future once we grow it will like the other big set-ups have people who will be willing to do reports for each Div but lets just slow down now as currently by my reckoning we only really have around 10-15 committed members (I'm willing to be corected on that figure) so that needs to increase to 40+ before we even think about full previews. ;)

To your question on what div id like to do id be happy with div 2/3 but div2 mostly i could do predictions right now ?

Cool' date=' well how about we put you down for div 2 for next Wednesday, unless dudeskin8 expresses a preference for doing it? Maybe I could alternate with you on doing them?

i honestly dont mind i prefer 1 but i really dont mind doing 2 or 3 either see what everyone else do 1st.

If me and Cliffs do 2 then would you be willing to be one of the lads doing div 3?

Hmm, not sure that people would agree with your choice of the best 10 managers. Why not let everyone pick themselves from all 80?

I like the format that EC106 uses where basically every manager has the chance to vote for 1 manager at the end of the month. The votes are then counted and that's it.

EC5579 does it for each division, which we could eventually do, or do from the beginning if enough people express an interest in that.

It's a great idea and well dream Jooles but for now (like Swanseajack pointed out) we have to get this thing full and most importantly get rid of all the bloody club hoppers/quitters.

I am happy to keep doing reports but my way of doing it is only for regular M/R's in the M/R thread as for me their the only ones who are putting an effort in so I'll follow suit.

In the future once we grow it will like the other big set-ups have people who will be willing to do reports for each Div but lets just slow down now as currently by my reckoning we only really have around 10-15 committed members (I'm willing to be corected on that figure) so that needs to increase to 40+ before we even think about full previews. ;)

Ah, just posted my last post before I saw your reply. But if me/Cliffs are willing to do div 2, and 3lton div 3 (and I guess you div 1) then where's the harm in seeing how it goes?

I agree though that we could put the MoM on hold until we're full and people are getting involved more.

What do you reckon?

Ah' date=' just posted my last post before I saw your reply. But if me/Cliffs are willing to do div 2, and 3lton div 3 (and I guess you div 1) then where's the harm in seeing how it goes?

I agree though that we could put the MoM on hold until we're full and people are getting involved more.

What do you reckon?[/quote']

Ok I'll do Div 1 but only gonna do it for regular posters;). Mom is a good idea but we need more members first.

Ah' date=' just posted my last post before I saw your reply. But if me/Cliffs are willing to do div 2, and 3lton div 3 (and I guess you div 1) then where's the harm in seeing how it goes?[/quote']

I don't remember volunteering to do the match predictions for Division 3 but I will give it a shot for next week if no one else has volunteered yet. Actually let Predator do it, he will do a better job than I would.

I wouldn't mind doing predictions for Div 3

I'll help you out..:)

of course mate ill do divi 3 with some or even on my own i dont mind:)
I don't remember volunteering to do the match predictions for Division 3 but I will give it a shot for next week if no one else has volunteered yet. Actually let Predator do it' date=' he will do a better job than I would.[/quote']

Sorry 3lton, I think I meant to put down swindon1991.

If one of you would be willing to do div 4 then for now we'd have all 4 divisions covered.

Div 1: dudeskin8 (selectively for posters :rolleyes:)

Div2: Cliffs and me

Div 3: Predator & swindon1991

Div 4: So we need 2 lads here to do it.

I'd suggest that one commits to the Wednesday games and one the Saturday ones. Cliffs, you want Wednesdays? What works best for you?

Ok I'll do Div 1 but only gonna do it for regular posters;). Mom is a good idea but we need more members first.

Yes, I agree with you and swanseajack, let's put the MoM on hold for now. Is that what happened in 5579 swanseajack, did the MoM come later?

Sorry 3lton' date=' I think I meant to put down swindon1991.

If one of you would be willing to do div 4 then for now we'd have all 4 divisions covered.

Div 1: dudeskin8 (selectively for posters)

Div2: Cliffs and me

Div 3: 2 out of the 3 of you

Div 4: the 1 who's willing to swap and hopefully one other.

Yes, I agree with you and swanseajack, let's put the MoM on hold for now. Is that what happened in 5579 swanseajack, did the MoM come later?[/quote']

I will leave it, I don't think I would do a very good job at match previews anyway. I will try to think of another way to contribute to the forum for this game world instead if I think of one...

Yes' date=' I agree with you and swanseajack, let's put the MoM on hold for now. Is that what happened in 5579 swanseajack, did the MoM come later?[/quote']

Well it was full after a week, so there wasn't any chance for it too start before hand.

If someone's willing to do it, start Motm come the end of September. Hopefully the league will be full by then.