• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

I will leave it' date=' I don't think I would do a very good job at match previews anyway. I will try to think of another way to contribute to the forum for this game world instead if I think of one...[/quote']

No worries.

I'll do if you are short on numbers.

Yeah' date=' that'd be great. How'd you fancy doing div 4?

jooles if u cant get anybody to do divi 4

ill do both

example i do divi 3 on wednesday

i do divi 4 on saturday

predator which day do u wanna do it for wed or sat you chose:)

Maybe just stick to div 3 and then that way we can try and get more people involved? What do you reckon?

So to recap:

Div 1: dudeskin8

Div2: Cliffs (Wed), Jooles (Sat)

Div 3: swindon1991 (Wed) Predator (Sat)

Div 4: SOMEONE NEEDED FOR WED; AFC Chewis (Sat)

How's that look? dudeskin8, would you want to find someone to share with or are you happy as you are?

Well it was full after a week' date=' so there wasn't any chance for it too start before hand.

If someone's willing to do it, start Motm come the end of September. Hopefully the league will be full by then.[/quote']

Yeah, let's see how it's looking later. Maybe Duffman should set it up seeing as it's 'his' set-up? Who's running the member groups, perhaps best to do it through there?

I might do all for div 1 first time round see what the response is. ;)

Also 3000th post ! :D

Great! I imagine it's hard to get motivated to do them all when you get no response back in return. And happy 3000th!

Okay, phew, there was a lot going on there!

So in summary here's what I've got:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed & Sat?)

How's that look? Is that right? Anyone up for helping out for Div 4 Wed? And we could always have more if you're interested and just keep rotating them.

I'll be happy to DIV4 on a Saturday preferably is better.

I MAY be able to do Wednesday's. It all comes down to what days i end up doing at college and i find that out tomorrow. If i'm not in on a Wednesday i'll be able to do it so if nobody else steps in i will let you all know tomorrow! :)

Okay' date=' phew, there was a lot going on there!

How's that look? Is that right? Anyone up for helping out for Div 4 Wed? And we could always have more if you're interested and just keep rotating them.[/quote']

I'll do em all for Wed, then considering the repsonse will probably do around half that on Sat unless someone else wants to do the whole lot on Sat.

I MAY be able to do Wednesday's. It all comes down to what days i end up doing at college and i find that out tomorrow. If i'm not in on a Wednesday i'll be able to do it so if nobody else steps in i will let you all know tomorrow! :)

Okay' date=' great. Sit tight then and we'll see if anyone fancies it. Let us know tomorrow when you know and even if we get someone you could still orgainse to rotate it with whoever it is from time to time.

I'll do em all for Wed, then considering the repsonse will probably do around half that on Sat unless someone else wants to do the whole lot on Sat.

So anyone fancy doing div 1 Saturday's so dudeskin8 can put his feet up and concentrate on trying to get United back onto winning ways?

If you all look at the M/R thread for 7046 iv posted a prediction and if you all like it and it suits the way we are trying to move forward then i shall carry on and do the other 9 games

Looks great to me. Probably just find your own style and go with it. Just sit tight though until gameday so they don't get lost in the thread...

Looks great to me. Probably just find your own style and go with it. Just sit tight though until gameday so they don't get lost in the thread...

sweet ill just use that one again then come wednesday :) just wanted to show people how i wanted to go about it.

Ill sit tight for wednesday then and just go for it :)

If you all look at the M/R thread for 7046 iv posted a prediction and if you all like it and it suits the way we are trying to move forward then i shall carry on and do the other 9 games

Looks great for a first attempt but like Jooles said hold on till the day before/match day as it keeps it from being lost.

Looks great for a first attempt but like Jooles said hold on till the day before/match day as it keeps it from being lost.

:D yeah ill do that ill do the actual predictions on a wednesday to avoid any confusion for other people on when to actually post their predictions for other divisions,

Ill be doing more M/R on my tottenham as well on the build up to games and on the final result ect :)

Okay' date=' phew, there was a lot going on there!

How's that look? Is that right? Anyone up for helping out for Div 4 Wed? And we could always have more if you're interested and just keep rotating them.[/quote']

Thrown my hat in there with a prediction on the M/R thread.

Feedback welcome, I'll remove it later tonight :o

Okay, so to recap again, here's how we're looking for people willing to do match reports, alternating the 'previewer' between Wed & Sat:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed); LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO SAT, OTHERWISE DUDESKIN8 WILL DO LIMITED PREVIEWS

Div2: Cliffs (Wed); Jooles (Sat)

Div 3: swindon1991 (Wed); Predator (Sat)

Div 4: SOMEONE NEEDED FOR WED (POSSIBLY SKY_BLUE-GOULD); AFC Chewis (Sat)

So if anyone fancies regularly doing the Div 1 Saturday previews or the Div 4 Wednesday previews please step forward! And if anyone else wants to also reguarly get involved them let us/me know and I'm sure we can work it with the other lads.

In the meantime, there's just 4 spaces left to fill in the set-up (when the offers get rejected). Anyone know of any committed forumers who would fancy the challenge?

If I could rotate it with some-one then yeah I would.

Won't be able to do it every Wedesnday so roatation would be ideal.

Okay, maybe sit tight and then if Sky_Blue_Gold can commit it it to (tomorrow) then perhaps the two of you could work it out so that's it's always covered? Would you be willing to get us going for this Wednesday?

:) its nothing much but i reckon tonight EC 7046 has taken major steps to becoming much more exciting and much more enjoyable for people to read about on the forum.

I think if we keep up all our efforts on M/R and Predictions ect then their will be a waiting list for people to join 7046 and maybe one day it will be mentioned in the same breath as other EC such as 106 and 5579