• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Okay' date=' so to recap again, here's how we're looking for people willing to do match reports, alternating the 'previewer' between Wed & Sat:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed); LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO SAT, OTHERWISE DUDESKIN8 WILL DO LIMITED PREVIEWS

Div2: Cliffs (Wed); Jooles (Sat)

Div 3: swindon1991 (Wed); Predator (Sat)

Div 4: SOMEONE NEEDED FOR WED (POSSIBLY SKY_BLUE-GOULD); AFC Chewis (Sat)

So if anyone fancies regularly doing the Div 1 Saturday previews or the Div 4 Wednesday previews please step forward! And if anyone else wants to also reguarly get involved them let us/me know and I'm sure we can work it with the other lads.

In the meantime, there's just 4 spaces left to fill in the set-up (when the offers get rejected). Anyone know of any committed forumers who would fancy the challenge?[/quote']

Really good work organising this Jooles, but just a word of caution, it might seem new and fresh at first to do the M/R's but especially if you aim to do the whole ten for any one league it does take a lot of effort and I personally wouldn't be surprised if I'm back doing the usual 4/5 in 2-3 weeks time. Hopefully not but we'll see. ;)

Really good work organising this Jooles' date=' but just a word of caution, it might seem new and fresh at first to do the M/R's but especially if you aim to do the whole ten for any one league it does take a lot of effort and I personally wouldn't be surprised if I'm back doing the usual 4/5 in 2-3 weeks time. Hopefully not but we'll see. ;)[/quote']

Thanks man, and I hear you, you're right, it is a lot of work. Hopefully by divying it up between two it'll make it easy to get all 10 done once a week? We'll see.

Here's what I've got now having also PM'd a few people:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed); Jooles (Sat)

Div2: Cliffs (Wed); BiggameMo (Sat)

Div 4: R0b Walse (needing to alternate every other Wed, possibly with Sky_Blue_Gould? Rob also wants someone to do Dagenham's preview when he's doing his predictions); AFC Chewis (Sat)

Okay, phew! Time to pop out for a drink I think! Later...

Yep that's great' date=' I'll do Wed you Sat sorted. :)[/quote']
Shall I do every fixture or just 5?

Oh, hang on, sorry, didn't see that. Okay, here's things re-jigged then:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed); Adam D (Sat)

Div 4: R0b Walse (needing to alternate every other Wed, possibly with Sky_Blue_Gould? Rob also wants someone to do Dagenham's preview when he's doing his predictions); AFC Chewis (Sat)

Domestic Cup games: Jooles

SMFA Cup Games: Anyone fancy it so long as there's English representation there?

Just thought of an idea and wanted to see if anyone thought it was good:

TEAM OF THE TURN. Choose the best XI of the best performing players from each division into a 4-4-2 team and call it Team of the turn. This will be done the day after the turn after someone finds and chooses the best performing players of the turn. They will then be put into the 4-4-2 team and posted onto a thread.

I just came to me as an idea and wanted to see if anyone likes it.

Ben GILL has completed his move to Accrington Stanley from NK Interblock for £200,000 plus Andrew PROCTOR

Just with my extra cash got rid of Proctor - 73 rated. And brought in Ben Gill - 74 rated and only 22 years old.

Pretty skint now, but i'm at the stage where i should be trying to swap the 70's and 69-'s for young players - most of them will be in the Swansea youth system. I'll probably only manage to bring in one or two players in the end, just trying to use my depth of knowledge down the lower leagues to find a couple of players worth buying.

I'm afraid my college timetable wasn't kind to me at all. Tuesdays i'm there 9 till 5:30 and Wednesday's 9 till 2 so timewise theres virtually zero chance of me doing predictions. Sorry guys :(

No worries. So we still need someone to do the division 4 match previews every other Wednesday' date=' alternating with R0b Walshe. Anyone fancy it?

Just thought of an idea and wanted to see if anyone thought it was good:

TEAM OF THE TURN. Choose the best XI of the best performing players from each division into a 4-4-2 team and call it Team of the turn. This will be done the day after the turn after someone finds and chooses the best performing players of the turn. They will then be put into the 4-4-2 team and posted onto a thread.

I just came to me as an idea and wanted to see if anyone likes it.

Hey, if you want to do it then go crazy! I'm sure people would like to see what you come up with. :)

Oh' date=' hang on, sorry, didn't see that. Okay, here's things re-jigged then:

Div 1: dudeskin8 (Wed); Adam D (Sat)

Domestic Cup games: Jooles

SMFA Cup Games: Anyone fancy it so long as there's English representation there?[/quote']

Sweet iv got a SMFA Shield game tomorrow and would love someone to predict thoes kind of games as im flying in that. I say just predict the english teams with gold managers in charge of them

Hey' date=' if you want to do it then go crazy! I'm sure people would like to see what you come up with. :)[/quote']

I'm gonna do one for Division 2 only as all 4 are just too much. If the first one goes well and people like it then they can do it for their divisions. It will put up as a thread for English Championship: Team of the Turn either the day after the wednesday matches or on the day, after the results are in.

Arsenal have decided o bid on an AM that they most likely saw on the forum but one I've been following for months. I'm usually not fusse about being challenged to players but it annoys me when big clubs go in.

He won't even play the guy! :mad:

im sorry mate ill withdraw the bid :o

cuz your right hell be more important to you than me

i would just loan him