TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Well done to the seal fiddler winning the title with Boro great achievment Jooles

Man Utd news - got Spurs in the Champs League final - good luck Ben but not to much :P

Player news :-

Camb and Evra can go - looking for a defender around the 92/93/94 mark

No German player is leaving Man Utd at this time

Pred you still on for that Robinho deal?

I'l back on Monday probs very busy with work atm

And Dom your useless and can't manage for toffee, even Hammer is better than you :eek: (didn't want you to feel left out mate lol)

Lionel MESSI has completed his move to Manchester City from Liverpool in a swap deal for Wayne ROONEY and Thiago SILVA

Wayne Rooney & Thiago Silva arrive @Anfield

1139_1316445966.jpg

18338_1320205297.jpg

Nice deal for your team.

In other news, Pablo Hernandez will be joining us in a straight swap with Sessegnon.

Stuart HOLDEN has completed his move to Reading from Birmingham City for 6,750,000

Holden wasn't needed at the club so glad to sell him.

The offer for Roger JOHNSON of Birmingham City from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Same as above.

With this money I got this guy

The offer for Cristian CHIVU of Chelsea from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really happy to bring him in.

With all that iv made a tidy nice five million profit :)

Peter CROUCH has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Queens Park Rangers for 1,000,000 plus Didier YA KONAN

Youssef EL-ARABI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from

Al Hilal SC for 8,200,000

Fwd/AM and Fwd/Wing come in QPR

DABO, Mouhamadou 88 RB/LB for sale-money or P/E for RB 88+

Guest drseanfitz

honda will be off to huddersfield unless someone betters their offer in the next 3 hours

Holden wasn't needed at the club so glad to sell him.

Same as above.

With this money I got this guy

Really happy to bring him in.

With all that iv made a tidy nice five million profit :)

Thanks mate, Holden and Johnson will fit in well with my new look Reading side.

All non British based players can leave for the right price or part ex.

Maicon ,off to Bristol.

Anyone looking at selling a LB? 88+ under 30. If so' date=' i would be interested. So if anyone has anyone just get in contact if you want to do a deal. :)

Also, the following players are/will be available once TB's are off.

Noboa (89)

Schlaudraff (87)

Coloccini (88)

Hernandez (90)

Cissokho (90)

Helton (90)

Payet (89).

Just get in contact if you are interested in any of them. :)

The above still stands, if there is any interest. Also add Drenthe (87) to the list

RED = Sold

Im not sure if people are just ignoring my bids or cant be bothered to respond as i see alot of the people im bidding on their players for havent responded but are posting on here :rolleyes:

Anyways...

Looking to bring in a 90+ player or two to the club... have up to 7 million to offer and any players in my sqaud rated 89 or below in a 2 for 1.

Any body interested? Just check out my squad and let me know :)

Guest drseanfitz

made a decision on Honda, put in a cheeky counter offer to villa, if they reject it, then he's of to Huddersfield.

Im not sure if people are just ignoring my bids or cant be bothered to respond as i see alot of the people im bidding on their players for havent responded but are posting on here :rolleyes:

Anyways...

Looking to bring in a 90+ player or two to the club... have up to 7 million to offer and any players in my sqaud rated 89 or below in a 2 for 1.

Any body interested? Just check out my squad and let me know :)

If this was partly directed at me.. Wilshere is already sold. I'm pretty sure I told you on chat :o Mind you that was ages ago lol

Anyway' date=' just bumping this..

Over the next coming months, City will finalize the following deals.. (this will also be used as a reminder note)

Moutinho will go to Sheffield, whilst M'Vila will arrive at City - this will be done at the start of next season.

Wilshere will go to Preston, whilst Rodwell + De Bruyne will arrive at City - this will be done as soon as Rodwell comes off TB (4th March)

Lastly - a surprise for many of you..

El Shaarawy + Guidetti will go to Wolves, whilst Lukaku will arrive at City - this will be done as soon as El Shaarawy comes off TB (17th March)

Need to stop doing deals beforehand, and wait till these finish - otherwise it'll start to get confusing :o

Tottenham kick off their pre-season campaign with a friendly away at Reading. I thought seen as I was playing near enough every game with the same formation this season, I might as well try something new for the upcoming season and keep it as a backup tactic. If it works well, it may even become our starting tactic for the new campaign.

Anyway, we are to line up in a 4-3-2-1 formation. I have gone for what I consider to be my strongest starting eleven for this one, just because I can then judge if my team will suit the style of play. If they don't, then I'll just adjust the team and player instructions, or maybe even the formation, for Wednesdays game.

Team to play Reading:

Neuer

Maicon -- Howedes -- Lucio -- Arbeloa

Gerrard

Valencia ---------- Gareth Bale

RVP ------ VDV

Ibrahimovic

Edit: 6,500th post!! In about a year and a half of being on the forum. I really need a life :o

Season 1 in Italian Championship 7046 starts on Sunday if anyone fancies extending the 7046 world further...:)

And keep those votes coming in please, we're almost into double figures! :o

Tottenham kick off their pre-season campaign with a friendly away at Reading. I thought seen as I was playing near enough every game with the same formation this season' date=' I might as well try something new for the upcoming season and keep it as a backup tactic. If it works well, it may even become our starting tactic for the new campaign.

Anyway, we are to line up in a 4-3-2-1 formation. I have gone for what I consider to be my strongest starting eleven for this one, just because I can then judge if my team will suit the style of play. If they don't, then I'll just adjust the team and player instructions, or maybe even the formation, for Wednesdays game.

Team to play Reading:

[center']Neuer

Maicon -- Howedes -- Lucio -- Arbeloa

Gerrard

Valencia ---------- Gareth Bale

RVP ------ VDV

Ibrahimovic[/center]

Edit: 6,500th post!! In about a year and a half of being on the forum. I really need a life :o

A 1-1 draw. Hmmmmmmm, I'll take it as a starting point, but considering the difference in class between the two sides, I think we should have given them a bit more trouble in front of goal. Ahh well, like I said, a few tweaks will have to be made for Wednesday. Good game mate :)

A 1-1 draw. Hmmmmmmm' date=' I'll take it as a starting point, but considering the difference in class between the two sides, I think we should have given them a bit more trouble in front of goal. Ahh well, like I said, a few tweaks will have to be made for Wednesday. Good game mate :)[/quote']

Surprised as you mate,only a friendly and not even the team l put out?

Surprised as you mate' date='only a friendly and not even the team l put out?[/quote']

Good game anyway Brian. The result will help me improve for the next game, so if anything, you've actually helped out haha. Thankyou :):P

Guest drseanfitz

villa win the chase for honda with Florent MALOUDA and Michael KEANE coming to the hammers, and PSG LB niene will follow for cash