• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Last call on Aly Cissokho (90). As i said before, ratings aren't the key although the higher the better. Swansea are still leading the race for his signature.

Any interest in Payet (89)? Had a few enquiries, but no solid offer to date. Same with Cissokho, ratings are not key. if i like the players then you have a chance.

Other notable players available are.

Noboa (89) = Cash £12mil

Schlaudraff (87) = Cash or P/E

Coloccini (88) = P/E

Helton (90) = P/E

Any interest, just drop me a line. :)

Fernando Muslera-5th best GK in the world who'll get 90 even in Superlig is available for a transfer.PM/VM me.

These are last transfers Im doing.Isla' date='Liche and Muslera+Finishing my deals which were arranged by months...after all players of PNE will go into unavailable.[/quote']

Last call on Aly Cissokho (90). As i said before' date=' ratings aren't the key although the higher the better. Swansea are still leading the race for his signature.

Any interest in Payet (89)? Had a few enquiries, but no solid offer to date. Same with Cissokho, ratings are not key. if i like the players then you have a chance.

Other notable players available are.

Noboa (89) = Cash £12mil

Schlaudraff (87) = Cash or P/E

Coloccini (88) = P/E

Helton (90) = P/E

Any interest, just drop me a line. :)[/quote']

what is people aversion to boswinga

91RB

started in 20 of Chelsea's 25 games' date=' and sub in another 2

ok he might have funny eyebrows, but SM don't allow for that.

oh well, if he's not gonna be sold, then Trasch is available

also got some players in the mid to late 80's available for CV(all on TL), not world beaters, but cheap squad players[/quote']

Keep these transfer windows open till I get back tomorrow lads!

Cheers to Steve for covering the playoff final preview, much appreciated mate.

Less dealing more voting people! Seriously though, it's crazy how active the internal market is here! :)

A reminder of the voting instructions:

Voting is open as soon as the last league game finishes on Wednesday and is open to all current 7046 managers regardless of how long you've been in the set-up.

There are 3 ways to vote: You can vote publicly in the Members club by posting in the new Season 4 awards thread (all categories are also listed here - PM Dudeskin if you're not a member)' date=' you can post openly on my wall, or you can PM me.

Every current manager is eligible to vote, and please (Mo), no voting for yourself. Here are the categories:

Season 4 awards:

[b']For Each Division (you can vote for all 4 divisions, or if you choose just the one you are in)[/b]

Manager (Club) of the season:

Player of the season (please list player and club):

Young player of the season (23-and-under) (please list player and club):

Most under-achieving manager/club:

Most over-achieving manager/club:

Best transfer deal (please list player and club):

Most successful manager/club in the transfer market:

For the Set-up as a whole

Manager (Club) of the season:

Player of the season (please list player and club):

Young player of the season (23-and-under) (please list player and club):

Most under-achieving manager/club:

Most over-achieving manager/club:

Most promising manager (must have just joined this season):

Best team rivalry:

The Houdini Award (for best relegation escape act):

Best transfer deal (please list player and club):

Worst manager for overuse of the 3-5-2:

Most successful manager/club in the transfer market:

The Fall from grace award (manager/team that failed to live up to past seasons):

Most entertaining Division this season:

Best tactician:

Club Hopper Supreme!:

Other

Best forum contributor:

Best Transfer/Match Reports:

Previewer of the Season:

Forum personality of the season:

The Come Back We Miss You Award (for either a current or departed manager/forumer on the 7046 thread):

Story of the season (please list):

Guest drseanfitz

Less dealing more voting people! Seriously though' date=' it's crazy how active the internal market is here! :)

A reminder of the voting instructions:[/quote']

how long have we got left to vote?

Not set a deadline yet but with just 10 people voting so far I guess I'll keep it open as long as I can :o

Ten people? That's a rubbish effort! There must surely be more than that interested in the awards than that, it's the highlight of the season!

Guest drseanfitz

Not set a deadline yet but with just 10 people voting so far I guess I'll keep it open as long as I can :o

due to lack of time, and the fact I haven't followed the setup close enough, is it ok if I just vote on part of it...

due to lack of time' date=' and the fact I haven't followed the setup close enough, is it ok if I just vote on part of it...[/quote']

It's okay if everyone just voted on part of it, vote on as little or as much as you like! If everyone did just the parts of their division that took their interest and the set-up as a whole that'd be great :)

Feeling your lack of time though :o Take it from me, just wait until they get older!

Any interest anyone in Paolo Guerrero?

Guest drseanfitz

Feeling your lack of time though :o Take it from me' date=' just wait until they get older!

[/quote']

nightmare at the moment - think one has started teething early(at 3 weeks:eek:) and the other has colic... not nice.

YES!! GET IN THERE :D The plan set all those months ago as we drop from Division 2 to 3 worked a treat as the team is transformed and we regain our Division Two status, despite doing it the hard way.

Unlucky Totti, I know the feeling.

Despite the lack of goals after De Jong's return he comes good in the final with a hattrick! N'Koulou grabbed the other as we beat Oldham in the final.

Not even two red cards soured the moment!

Really happy!

On a side note, expect my award votes any time soon, was never gonna do them until after the playoffs, as other still have a chance to prove themselves for certain awards.

Well done to Forest and Mo after Charlton and Forest finished 0-0 in normal time.Forest edging it 5-4 on penalties.

Never seem to win a shootout so feared the worst.

Well done to Mo and the rest of the playoff winners tonight.

Will post my voting on the awards in the morning.

Ps thanks to all the managers who loaned me players for the season(Chelsea,Liverpool and MK Dons)

Well done to everyone who won their play-off finals tonight' date=' and commiserations to everyone who lost, you'll bounce back next season :)

Lol you said that to me when you beat me in the final.Look where i am now :( I won a cup tho.So everyone who lost in the final except a good cup run next season :)

Anyone unlucky to everyone who lost,Hopefully you will bounce back stronger and get that promotion.and Well done to the people who won :)

Well done Zakkoo for getting to division 2 straight away and well done to Mo aswell :)

Well done to Forest and Mo after Charlton and Forest finished 0-0 in normal time.Forest edging it 5-4 on penalties.

Never seem to win a shootout so feared the worst.

Well done to Mo and the rest of the playoff winners tonight.

Will post my voting on the awards in the morning.

Ps thanks to all the managers who loaned me players for the season(Chelsea' date='Liverpool and MK Dons)[/quote']

I would have much prefered playing you as I dont like mo or his forest B)

Very unlucky mate , Your doing a good job and good luck next season B)

The downside of tonight is that I have to play mo again , I will make sure he gets the welcome back he deserves B)

Guest drseanfitz

after my deal for Isla was thrown to the Swans at the last minute, I have some more players available

Aquilani - 90CM/AM, the italian who took anfield by storm is available for offers

Griezmann, Hanley, joe mason, Ticinovic & Spehar are available for a 2 for 1 for a higher rated player