TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Paul Dickov has guided Hartlepool United to a Play-Off Final win against Southampton!! Hartlepool United beat Southampton 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Jallet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Endo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Next season is a big season for 'Spurs, as we look to regain the premiership title. So, after recalling all the loaned out players and having a quick look at the squad, I've decided who will and who will not be leaving on loan next season. Van Nistlerooy is definately off to Millwall despite me promising the first loan to Steve. That is due to Craig helping me a lot in game and on the forum in the past, plus he's a nice guy, so I thought it was the least I could do to return the favour.

Like I said, Steve at Tranmere will get the first pick on loan players. I don't think I can really offer too much ratings wise. However, I have some great young players who should get a rise throughout season 5.

The list of loan players:

Van Nistlerooy (Millwall)

Blerim Dzemali - 88 - CM/DM

Kyle Walker - 88 - LB/RB (Tranmere)

Jordi Alba - 88 - LB/LM

Alaixys Romao - 87 - DM/CB

Bakary Sako - 87 - Wing/AM

Martin Montoya - 85 - RB

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Wing/AM - 83 (should be an 85/86 by the end of the season IRL)(Tranmere)

Wilfred Zaha - 84 - Fwd/Wing

Francis Coquelin - DM/RB - 83

Chris Lowe - LB/LM - 80

Basically my entire youth team too :D

Red - Already taken

Some of the lower rated players may be good for squad depth or backup and although they may not be useful for your first team, it's always good to have a backup just incase of suspensions/injuries.

Also, teams who had players on loan this season will not automatically recieve the same players next season. It's first come first serve to those I haven't promised/mentioned loaning a player to.

Not sure who I'm going to sell at the moment, but Ibrahimovic, this seasons top scorer, is available for a 95+ Fwd/Winger/CF under 30 (depending on who they are) and an outstanding youngster. I won't be letting him go that easy ;)

Edit: Congratulations to those who have won their play off finals tonight :) Commiserations to those who lost. You just have to work equally as hard next season and judging by some of the managers in this setup, it shouldn't be so hard!

Lol you said that to me when you beat me in the final.Look where i am now :( I won a cup tho.So everyone who lost in the final except a good cup run next season :)

Anyone unlucky to everyone who lost' date='Hopefully you will bounce back stronger and get that promotion.and Well done to the people who won :)

Well done Zakkoo for getting to division 2 straight away and well done to Mo aswell :)[/quote']

Thanks mucka!

Also Ben im interested in bringing either Walker or Alba on loan :)

Also' date=' teams who had players on loan this season will not automatically recieve the same players next season. It's first come first serve to those I haven't promised/mentioned loaning a player to.[/quote']

Scrap that! I'll go all FA Cup style on you and do a random.org draw for each player :P If you're interested in any of the players then just simply say whom and I'll put you in the hat :)

Thanks mucka!

That's one name in the hat for Walker and Alba :D

Scrap that! I'll go all FA Cup style on you and do a random.org draw for each player :P If you're interested in any of the players then just simply say whom and I'll put you in the hat :)

Walsall are very interested in Walker + Alba :D

i'd like to be in the draw for Walker+Zaha?

I'm Hartlepool;)

Already mentioned Walker on VM. Make the most of it.. Can you put my name in the hat for Alba?

Already mentioned Walker on VM. Make the most of it.. Can you put my name in the hat for Alba?
i'd like to be in the draw for Walker+Zaha?

I'm Hartlepool;)

Walsall are very interested in Walker + Alba :D
Thanks mucka!

Walker has just been picked by Steve sorry lads. I'll put you all down for the other players you were interested in :)

Guest drseanfitz

Kyle Walker & Jordi Alba would be welcome at the hammers

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Mauricio ISLA of Preston North End from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

that'll do me, at a cost of griezmann and hanley.

still got aquilani for sale

Good deal there Sean :)

As it got lost earlier: Young, Menez, Lucas, Vucinic, Essien, Cech, Chivu, Dzeko, Terry, Gourcuff and others can be used in 2-1s to bring in better players, I will be looking at offers on players as well but under 90's don't really intrest me unless there talented :)

As it got lost earlier: Young' date=' Menez, Lucas, Vucinic, Essien, Cech, Chivu, Dzeko, Terry, Gourcuff and others can be used in 2-1s to bring in better players, I will be looking at offers on players as well but under 90's don't really intrest me unless there talented :)[/quote']

I have pedro? :P

Tranmere will have a more youthful looking squad for Division 4 next season with three highly rated players set to join us on loan next season.

Still waiting for a definite on 1 but hopefully i will get him.

Next season has to be mine :D

It's okay if everyone just voted on part of it' date=' vote on as little or as much as you like! If everyone did just the parts of their division that took their interest and the set-up as a whole that'd be great :)

Feeling your lack of time though :o Take it from me, just wait until they get older!

Any interest anyone in Paolo Guerrero?[/quote']

Jooles, can you post the link here again? I'll get to it soon.

OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK! :eek:

I guess this is SM's way of paying me back for the horrible results it gave me last season. We get back to D1 on the back of two fortuitous penalty shoot-outs.

Commiserations to Hog101, your team played well and judging by the stats it really could've gone either way.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats, can't wait to be knockin down the "big boys" once again.

Very happy with the team I have, Rondon has done great this season and will be better when he hopefully gets to 90 in the next review (one can dream right?).

Could definitely improve at CM and LB, but those improvements will come with time I'm sure.

Loans:

Rechel Sidnei (CB, 22, 87)

Vladimir Granat (CB/LB, 24, 87)

Jake Livermore (CM, 22, 83) (Due for a +4 next review)

Sacha Kljestan (CM, 26, 85)

Antonio Candreva (AM/Wing, 25, 87)

Charles Aranguiz (AM/Wing, 22, 86)

Ahmed Musa (Fwd/Wing, 19, 85)

Leon Best (CF, 25, 86)

Emmanuel Emenike (CF, 24, 87)

The following players will be available for loan next season IF they are not sold. I've kind of realize I have an insane amount of depth in my squad now and not enough top-tier talent, so if anyone is interested in a 2-4-1 deal, let me know. Musa and Livermore are top quality talents imo, and a number of these guys have decent futures ahead of them as well.

Guest drseanfitz

As it got lost earlier: Young' date=' Menez, Lucas, Vucinic, Essien, Cech, Chivu, Dzeko, Terry, Gourcuff and others can be used in 2-1s to bring in better players, I will be looking at offers on players as well but under 90's don't really intrest me unless there talented :)[/quote']

cheers, had a few good days in the market.

Liverpool have made an offer to West Ham United for Alberto AQUILANI of £3,865,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Dani PACHECO .

and aquilani is out of here

Liverpool are happy with there dealings in the transfer market so far.

All deals done are internal deals.

OUT:

Messi

Luiz

Landreau

Arteta

Dani Pacheco

IN:

Rooney

Thiago Silva

Joe Hart

Zarate

Aqualani

Maybe just one more transfer is needed _a Winger but I am happy that I am starting to make my mark on this Liverpool side.