English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Right, I asked Josh if he would put in a loan bid for Flamini to see if my chairman would let him go, but he doesn't seem to want to.

Sorry to the lads who were after him :o

Anyway, I'll let everyone get on with their own thing now. I've hogged too many posts tonight :P

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

Scrap that! I'll go all FA Cup style on you and do a random.org draw for each player :P If you're interested in any of the players then just simply say whom and I'll put you in the hat :)

That's one name in the hat for Walker and Alba :D

Could Charlton be added for the alba hat thingy:D

Like always Blackburn have loans to help people out :)

Savic is Steve's :) So no point of bidding.

Stuck in a loan bid for Ulreich :D Decided to sell off my keeper so I can try an get involved in the market before the new season start's. I'v had 8 players on the transfer list for past couple of weeks and am still awaiting bids :mad:

The offer for Marcin KAMINSKI of Lech Poznań from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should rise atleast 5 maybe 6.Got some minutes for his club and i found him my self and i got for CV :)

The offer for Pieros SOTIRIOU of Olympiakos Nicosia from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He should rise +4 or 5 got some minutes and i think he should change postision.

Guest drseanfitz

Very happy with my last few days transfers

Toprak & Ariaudo for 18mil - Shorpe

Toprak is a regular for Leverkusen, as is Ariaudo for Cagliari. the Italian sowed a lot of promise a couple of years ago, and now has the chance to prove himself. overpaid a little to help out a small side, and Karma has repaisd me for this with some of my other deals

Mauricio Isla for Hanley, Griezzman and 3mil

Isla is a Chilean International midfielder who will add some spice to the midfield, heavily linked to a big move this summer. goes in exchange for a small amount of cash, and 2 players that have 'potential', but both face relegation in real life this season.

Malouda, Keane and Tiene for Honda & 4.8mil

No doubting Honda is a talent, but he seems reluctant to make that big move he deserves, so sent him and some cash out for French International Malouda, the highly promising United youngster Keane, and PSG player Tiene.

Pachecho, Arteta and 3.8mil for Aquilani

Aquilani is a bit of an enigma, and who knows what next season will bring for him, so a slight gamble, however Arteta has been in fine form for Arsenal, and Pachecho certainly carries some potential, but a CM is much more important to me than an AM a the moment.

Cahill, Grenier and 3mil for Trasch

Trasch was going to be my 1st choice RB next season, but a lack of offers for Boswinga means that the Portuguese international will take it, so cashed in, and got a bit of cash, the immense Tim Cahill(who is reunited with Arteta) and Lyon squad player Grenier

Toprak & Ariaudo for 18mil - Shorpe

Toprak is a regular for Leverkusen' date=' as is Ariaudo for Cagliari. the Italian sowed a lot of promise a couple of years ago, and now has the chance to prove himself. overpaid a little to help out a small side, and Karma has repaisd me for this with some of my other deals

Mauricio Isla for Hanley, Griezzman and 3mil

Isla is a Chilean International midfielder who will add some spice to the midfield, heavily linked to a big move this summer. goes in exchange for a small amount of cash, and 2 players that have 'potential', but both face relegation in real life this season.

Malouda, Keane and Tiene for Honda & 4.8mil

No doubting Honda is a talent, but he seems reluctant to make that big move he deserves, so sent him and some cash out for French International Malouda, the highly promising United youngster Keane, and PSG player Tiene.

Pachecho, Arteta and 3.8mil for Aquilani

Aquilani is a bit of an enigma, and who knows what next season will bring for him, so a slight gamble, however Arteta has been in fine form for Arsenal, and Pachecho certainly carries some potential, but a CM is much more important to me than an AM a the moment.

Cahill, Grenier and 3mil for Trasch

Trasch was going to be my 1st choice RB next season, but a lack of offers for Boswinga means that the Portuguese international will take it, so cashed in, and got a bit of cash, the immense Tim Cahill(who is reunited with Arteta) and Lyon squad player Grenier

Great stuff there sean

Maybe I voted to early for the best transfers this season :P

That isla deal was a steal and I told Raz you were ripping him off as well! :P

Guest drseanfitz

Great stuff there sean

cheers, Isla, Malouda, and Cahill have all come in for squad players as well:D

Great stuff there sean

You really want me to explain it>?Ripping off?Dom youre dreaming anyway.Griezmann whos a bomb for future a great little player to have and is just 2 ratings less then Isla and Hanley who seems to be a good one for future but Griezmann is simply better and got more potential then Isla in his right foot.Isla just got a higher rating for 1-2 more years...He'll never break the 90 barrier anyway...Griezmann will be much better then Isla in future..as you know Im a long-term guy so...keep dreaming :D

so my Preston should look

Krul

**-Phil Jones-K.Papa

Wilshere

Griezmann-Ricky-Jovetic-Assaidi

Damiao-Derdiyok

Would improve it anyway but in future would be great.

New Burton manager is an absolute idiot. PM'd him regarding Strootman. Said I could give him Fabiano straight swap. He does a smile, handshake and thumbs up pictures. So I put the bid in and now he's shouting at me that the only player he would ever take in the world was reus about 200 times. Anything I can do as I presume the deal was agreed :/

I'm not saying he can, but considering the amount of interest it would be foolish to not entertain the possibility of Reus possibly leaving. I would need two players most likely. Ratings would not be an issue but would need to be relatively young (under 28). Possibly PM me as the kind of deal i need you may not be able to put in one offer.

Mauricio Isla for Hanley' date=' Griezzman and 3mil[/center']

Raz has been

scammed%2B2.JPG

:P

Fair play for taking advantage of him Sean, nice bunch of signings there.

Agreed a deal for Reus. It will see Leandro Damiao and 9 million come to Villa. Then see 11 million leave for Derdiyok. So Derdiyok and Damiao for Reus and 2 million.

Very happy with this as it gives me a couple of players. Sucks to lose Reus though, but I like Damiao and am confident he will move big soon :)

I love this time of the season transfers are getting done left, right and centre.The internal market has really kicked in and is the busiest I have seen it for some time,kudos to you all and long may it continue but a word of warning watch out for the charlatans, them dodgy dealers, yes you know who you are. :)

The offer for Krkic BOJAN of Sheffield Wednesday from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Even im getting in the act!! :D

I believe bojan has a lot of talent and for Nolito who is 4th choice winger I payed 4 million for and joe allen who I got him for 2 78's plus 1.7 million.

This is a cheap deal for me really and it gives the wednesday lad a bit of depth :)

With the reus deal I am now looking to offer the following, two for one perhaps, for an under 28 central midfielder or defender:-

Fabiano

Pandev

Cheyrou

Capdevila

Ledesma

Matijhsen

Cuellar

Delfounso

Camporese

Older players but good ratings and will offer two.

Asmir BEGOVIC has completed his move to Reading from Hertha BSC for £7,110,000

Not so long ago a flavour of the month amongst forumer,but has had a mixed season with stoke.Worth a gamble for me.

Meaning my 90 rated goalkeeper can now leave for the right deal

Danny SIMPSON has completed his move to Reading from Birmingham City for £8,350,000

Still young and think this could be a good long term deal.

The following players can leave.

de santis 90 rated gk.

Makoun 88 rated cm or Fofana.