TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Jonas HOFMANN of Dortmund from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Borussia Dortmund youngster :)

The offer for Roque SANTA CRUZ of Cerro Porteño from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nice back up for Saha

The offer for Iván CORDOBA of Internazionale from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Straight into the back up team :)

Stéphane GRICHTING has completed his move to Birmingham City from West Ham United for 6,000,000

Straight into the first team.

Might overpaying for Reus but I dont really care..he's one of my favorite players and he'll soon play for one of my fav team..Dortmund.He's too tempting for me anyway....Preston is getting another top talent...the depth problems will be solved as I'll get cash from Lichensteiner deal and when Notts Coutny will buy Fabbrini+2M from AVFC+Still having MUSLERA FOR A SWAP.

EDIT: Im looking for a striker...Muslera can go.He's 5th best GK in the world,a 90 at end of season.

The offer for Jelle VAN DAMME of Standard Liège from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Either first team LM/LB not sure yet.

The offer for Robert EARNSHAW of Atlético Madrid from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Back up striker.

The offer for Peter LOVENKRANDS of Napoli from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Back up striker.

The offer for Nemanja PEJCINOVIC of OGC Nice from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Back up CB/LB.

The offer for Daniele GALLOPPA of Parma from Hartlepool United has been accepted along with other club offers. Parma will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will be in first team as CM if i get him but doubt i will.

Also got a bid in for Malik Fathi which im not challenged for yet so hopefully i'll get him.

These aren't really the most the exciting players available. But never the less, the following are available for P/E:

Ibrahimovic - 96 - CF (94+ forward under 30 + a quality youngster.......he won't be leaving for nothing ;))

Lucio - 93 - CB (92+ CB under 30 and maybe some cash/youngster)

Maicon - 94 - RB (93+ RB under 30 and maybe some cash/youngster)

Gallas - 90 - CB (88+ CB under 27 and maybe some cash/youngster if needed)

Daaaaaaa Daaaaa :D

Also, Charlton have been added to the loan list for Jordi Alba. I saw Hogg's message on here before, but I can't seem to find it. Just letting you know Hogg :)

Even im getting in the act!! :D

I believe bojan has a lot of talent and for Nolito who is 4th choice winger I payed 4 million for and joe allen who I got him for 2 78's plus 1.7 million.

This is a cheap deal for me really and it gives the wednesday lad a bit of depth :)

Great deal Dom! Would have made a bid, if I knew :P

Any interest in Coloccini (88) or Noboa (89). Noboa is available for cash £11mil, Would be looking at P/E for Coloccini although a cash offer would be considered.

This is the final call on Aly Cissokho and i mean final. :P Stick an offer in if interested. Will be making a decision by 19:30pm.

Even im getting in the act!! :D

I believe bojan has a lot of talent and for Nolito who is 4th choice winger I payed 4 million for and joe allen who I got him for 2 78's plus 1.7 million.

This is a cheap deal for me really and it gives the wednesday lad a bit of depth :)

spot on deal that matey 4 u..

i agreed downing n 3 plus mill for bojan but it got canceld by the other end few days ago :) ..

cant see him bein 88 for 2 long personally..

Guest drseanfitz

willing to sell some of my youth players for cash

Joe Mason(Cardiff) cup final scorer

Dino Spehar(Zagreb) linked to United, Munich and others

Tiago Alves(Santos)

Mario Ticinovic (Hadjuk Split)

Giannis Fetfatzidis(Olympiakos) quality young midfielder, with a LOT of potential.

good cash offer wil get them.

listed a few players for trade at hull..

ill be honest and say side holds a decent enough rating n is very well balanced so the following players i am looking to only use as 1 for 2 in order 2 bring 2 lower rateds in as id like 2 try phase out the age aspect 2 certain regions..

elia..

guarin..

kuranyi..

downing..

ideally lookin at players 87+..

also looking to use diekmier and jenkinson in a trade for a higher player if any1 is interested..

Pablo HERNANDEZ has completed his move to Sheffield United from Bristol City for £3,400,000 plus Stéphane SESSEGNON.

Just need to improve the CB position a little more and that's me done.

With all these deals going on i stop and wonder why i havent been able to conclude one single deal myself so far... im not asking that much... ive come to the conclusion that it must be everybody elses fault we cant agree upon deals... screw you all :P

That being said if anybody is willing to sell a 90+ for any two players in my team rated 89 and below + cash please let me know :(

The offer for Bakary SAKO of Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two top talents will be leaving Spurs in this deal, but for a player like Sako, I couldn't really say no. I understand the potential both have and that Sneijders brother is dubbed to be his successor, but for now he wasn't really going to do anything for my team and he would just be sitting there in the youth squad. Thanks to Vik for being patient, I know it must have been pretty hard :)

When this is complete, Sako will also be added to the loan list. So if you're interested then just let me know and I'll put you down for the draw.

Two top talents will be leaving Spurs in this deal' date=' but for a player like Sako, I couldn't really say no. I understand the potential both have and that Sneijders brother is dubbed to be his successor, but for now he wasn't really going to do anything for my team and he would just be sitting there in the youth squad. Thanks to Vik for being patient, I know it must have been pretty hard :)

When this is complete, Sako will also be added to the loan list. So if you're interested then just let me know and I'll put you down for the draw.[/quote']

Nice doing business with Ben, as always :)

Well considering I have 4 wingers, Sako was not going to get near the first team - even if he does rise to 88/89. Rodney Sneijder and Hendricks will slot into the ever-growing youth team, whilst the 4M will allow me to finalize the Remy deal.

Nice doing business with Ben' date=' as always :)

Well considering I have 4 wingers, Sako was not going to get near the first team - even if he does rise to 88/89. Rodney Sneijder and Hendricks will slot into the ever-growing youth team, whilst the 4M will allow me to finalize the Remy deal.[/quote']

Same to you Vik, nice doing buisness as always :)

I forgot to mention it before, but Sako will be 'Spurs first signing of the transfer window as it can be called now, with the amount of deals going on haha. Remy is a player I really like, so it's nice to see the cash will help you out in getting him!

With all these deals going on i stop and wonder why i havent been able to conclude one single deal myself so far... im not asking that much... ive come to the conclusion that it must be everybody elses fault we cant agree upon deals... screw you all :P

That being said if anybody is willing to sell a 90+ for any two players in my team rated 89 and below + cash please let me know :(

Shack you've got a counter offer from friday or saturday you've not repsonded to' date=' if you can either accept or reject it we might be able to look at other deals....[/font']

Shack you've got a counter offer from friday or saturday you've not repsonded to' date=' if you can either accept or reject it we might be able to look at other deals....[/font']

Seconded..

Oi shack, Im still waiting your respond about Paolo Cannavaro :o

New Burton manager is an absolute idiot. PM'd him regarding Strootman. Said I could give him Fabiano straight swap. He does a smile' date=' handshake and thumbs up pictures. So I put the bid in and now he's shouting at me that the only player he would ever take in the world was reus about 200 times. Anything I can do as I presume the deal was agreed :/[/quote']

He is a flat out idi*t. I enquired about Strootman, said I can have him for $30

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in signing Steven Caulker for cash?

Tottenham CB on loan at Swansea and playing regularly.

20 years old.

8 mill.

Yes i would. I've accepted a bid for one of my players so i'll have the funds tomorrow.