English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Anyone Interested in Wolfsburgs Swedish Winger Rasmus Jonsson(85) only 22 years old and adapting to Bundesliga Life, would accept a high cash offer but could use him in a deal for two talents or another player.

Anthony Ujah(84) is also available the 21 year old Nigerian is free to leave for a 4M offer :)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Fredy-Guarin-Porto.jpg

Welcome to Wales, Freddy Guarin.

After gaining promotion back into Division Two, needed to beef up the squad.

Tried Isla, didn't quite out do Sean. Negotiating Cissokho, still on-going but on the verge of breaking down.

But very happy to have agreed this deal of Schmiedbach and Vossen heading to Hull and Guarin coming to Wales with Racky.

Still up for some deals, 89+ would be good, but the players must be VERY good if I'm to part with my top youngsters.

He is a flat out idi*t. I enquired about Strootman' date=' said I can have him for $30[/quote']
Did the exact same thing to me. He asked me to put money on his phone' date=' and then I could have Strootman.[/quote']

Hang on a second, are you both saying he's asking you for money for players? I'm sure there's something in the rules about that....

Guest drseanfitz

He is a flat out idi*t. I enquired about Strootman' date=' said I can have him for $30[/quote']
New Burton manager is an absolute idiot. PM'd him regarding Strootman. Said I could give him Fabiano straight swap. He does a smile' date=' handshake and thumbs up pictures. So I put the bid in and now he's shouting at me that the only player he would ever take in the world was reus about 200 times. Anything I can do as I presume the deal was agreed :/[/quote']
Hang on a second' date=' are you both saying he's asking you for money for players? I'm sure there's something in the rules about that....[/font']

I suspect that is very much against the rules. If it was done via in game messages, I suggest you report the messages and let SM look into it.

Aly-Cissokho.jpg

Welcome to Swansea, Aly Cissokho.

Whilst negotiations were breaking down, me and John managed to come to an arrangement.

Matavz, Stoch and Autrenexte will make their way to Bristol, with Cissokho coming to Swansea. Happy with that, pleasure dealing with John.

spot on deal that matey 4 u..

i agreed downing n 3 plus mill for bojan but it got canceld by the other end few days ago :) ..

cant see him bein 88 for 2 long personally..

Thanks racky :D

Very pleased with the deal as I love bojan and the deal is very cheap for me.

I want downing from you , What positions you looking at??

Zak you are now looking like the Arthur Daley of the set up.Nice deals.

Well being a salesman is in my blood and my job, so nothing new to me. But I'm quite happy that all my deals are positive for both players ;)

Thanks though fella :)

Looking to shift Van Buyten lads for cold hard cash or for some young blood. The old timer is a decent rating so if i can at least get my money back from the zimmer i bought him then i will be a happy camper.

*waits for offers to flood in* :P

Guest drseanfitz

Looking to shift Van Buyten lads for cold hard cash or for some young blood. The old timer is a decent rating so if i can at least get my money back from the zimmer i bought him then i will be a happy camper.

*waits for offers to flood in* :P

I'm interested. Just waiting to flog a couple of youngsters and I can afford to bid

Get involved Jooles! You can start by selling me Aguero ;)

Well you let me know when Messi's transfer ban is up and then we can talk. I'm think Agueri + the promising young midfielder Gattuso could well be a done deal ;)

And what's with all the people sticking in loan bids now? :confused: By all means PM to try and square up loans for next season but they all go back to their parent clubs when the new season starts! Boro will have loans available, but none before season 5 :rolleyes: