English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The Arrival of Sissokho...

Aly CISSOKHO has completed his move to Swansea City from Bristol City in a swap deal for Tim MATAVZ and Miroslav STOCH.

The arrival of Mihaylov...

Nikolay MIHAYLOV has completed his move to Swansea City from FC Twente for £966,000 plus Leandro BACUNA and Steven BERGHUIS . All other offers were turned down.

Glad to see both in the squad, Cissokho is a safe established 90, whilst Mihaylov is a starter for FC Twente and joins fellow team mates De Jong, Ola John and Leroy Fer.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Be great for you if he didn't! Like forgot to log on or something.

It would' date=' it would also be very lucky. I might try and really push my luck and see if I cash get a sensible deal done with the Ipswich manager while I’m on, not that anyone ever has, probably got more chance of winning the lottery twice in a row....[/font']

It would' date=' it would also be very lucky. I might try and really push my luck and see if I cash get a sensible deal done with the Ipswich manager while I’m on, not that anyone ever has, probably got more chance of winning the lottery twice in a row....[/font']

Pah, good luck with that!

Pah' date=' good luck with that![/quote']

Your right, I was probably being a bit silly, maybe winning it three times in a row then getting struck by lightning on a sunny day causing my receding hairline to suddenly grow back in....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

We can't have an absolute idiot ruin the gameworld. I've reported the transfer as it is clearly illegal so would advise everyone else too. Hopefully that way the idiot at Burton will get booted or decide to leave.

We can't have an absolute idiot ruin the gameworld. I've reported the transfer as it is clearly illegal so would advise everyone else too. Hopefully that way the idiot at Burton will get booted or decide to leave.

Let me at least get Strootman first' date=' they won't kick him out for transfers like that anyway, only for cheating, such as asking for cash for players... [/font'] :o

Let me at least get Strootman first' date=' they won't kick him out for transfers like that anyway, only for cheating, such as asking for cash for players... [/font'] :o

Yeah I sent a report saying he asked for cash in real life. The report was closed as they could't prove anything.

A transfer embargo is the only way I can see him leaving.

Besides it's wrong to take advantage of a clearly deluded member in a forum setup is it not?

Yeah I sent a report saying he asked for cash in real life. The report was closed as they could't prove anything.

A transfer embargo is the only way I can see him leaving.

Besides it's wrong to take advantage of a clearly deluded member in a forum setup is it not?

Did you send them a copy of the message asking for cash? Shehan had the same thing' date=' i wonder if he's complained about it and got the same response. Surely they should do something about that, it seems like a fairly serious thing to me.

Totally see your point regarding the deal, though its not like he's a new guy (apparently he's been round a few forum leagues and his rep is 165), he just seems to be a dodge-pot thats all!

Edit: Will i know your a big fan of Strootman, so if he does end up at Carlisle you can have first refusal if i decide to sell him.

Edit Edit: Been cancelled anyway.... [/font']

Guest drseanfitz

willing to sell some of my youth players for cash

Joe Mason(Cardiff) cup final scorer

Dino Spehar(Zagreb) linked to United' date=' Munich and others

Tiago Alves(Santos)

Mario Ticinovic (Hadjuk Split)

Giannis Fetfatzidis(Olympiakos) quality young midfielder, with a LOT of potential.

good cash offer will get them.[/quote']

just bumping this with a note, Fetfatzidis has now been recalled from his loan so anyone interested can now bid

Edit: Will i know your a big fan of Strootman' date=' so if he does end up at Carlisle you can have first refusal if i decide to sell him.

Edit Edit: Been cancelled anyway.... [/font']

It's not that I like him, just don't want to see the side that i took from 75s to an established side being ruined by an idiot who will quit in a week :P

Seriously unsure whether or not to continue to place my faith in Oliver Baumann...surely this kid has a bright future in front of him?... is there any interest in a cash deal out there ??

Hang onto him mate' date=' lot of playing time and even though his team are doing poorly he might get a plus 1..... Long term he has potential. [/font']

Hang onto him mate' date=' lot of playing time and even though his team are doing poorly he might get a plus 1..... Long term he has potential. [/font']

Yeah, but given results isn't it Longnose's long term future at Shorpe that is more in question? :o

It's not that I like him' date=' just don't want to see the side that i took from 75s to an established side being ruined by an idiot who will quit in a week :P[/quote']

Then just ignore him lads. He must keep an eye on the forum to grab a team here so he's clearly just reveling in all the attention you're giving.

He seems to have had 1 game spells at Bournemouth, Brentford and Yeovil before so he should go away soon ;)

Have done my part by voting' date=' do your part too!

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=772[/url]

And cheers Mo, if you haven't voted please do, I hate for you to miss out on an invite to the end of season awards ceremony!

Here's the spread of people voting by division so far:

Div 1: 5

Div 2: 3

Div 3: 3

Div 4: 3

Not the best so if you want a better representation for your league then get those votes in now! :rolleyes:

That link doesn't work for me' date=' It says..[/quote']

Yeah, you've gotta be in the club but you can also PM me the votes or stick them on my wall :)

The offer for Steven CAULKER of Notts County from Colchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is what going up a division does to you. Have to sell your best youngsters in order to improve the first team. Really am gutted to see Caulker go and im sure he will get a rise to 86 shortly. All for the best, eh :o

Anyone want to try and piece together a deal for Kelly & Spearing ?

I have interest for the pair who are both getting gametime at Pool but I am trying to get a swap for a young winger [under 25] 87 + rating.

If no deal comes in they will be sent out on loan until they get there rises

Yeah' date=' but given results isn't it Longnose's long term future at Shorpe that is more in question? :o

[/quote']

You wound me ...:(

Agreed Tony, did i see talk he may be on his way to Bayern?..problem is I'm not sure i can continue to rely on an 86 between the sticks..

Jo-Jo Jovetic is available for a VERY good P/E deal.2-1/3-1 or whatever for him.I want to solve the depth problem and with cash which will come about 12+M to buy just 2-3 backup players.

Get your bid in for Jovetic!Also Im not accepting any stupid offer or with players over 24 MAXIMUM 25.Hes a beast and one of if not the best talent in Seria A atm and can easily reach 93 in his career.If no bid came he'll just stay at Preston :).

Anyone want to try and piece together a deal for Kelly & Spearing ?

I have interest for the pair who are both getting gametime at Pool but I am trying to get a swap for a young winger [under 25] 87 + rating.

If no deal comes in they will be sent out on loan until they get there rises

What about Riviere?