TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

some really nice signings there Tony' date=' especially Velasquez.

Nice young team with some crackin youth prospects and with Dembele and Zamora upfront you should be banging them in in Div 3.[/quote']

Cheers Gaz, managed to keep em up last season with a couple of games to spare. Just having a look around at some of the competition and there's some good sides in div 3 but with 1 or 2 more additions to the squad I'm hopeful we've got enough in the tank to mount a serious play-off challenge

alright guys,

I have been checking this gameworld everyday for the last couple of weeks and had no joy as of yet, so thought i would just let you all know that if anyone has been offered a club they dont want, im waiting in the wings :D

Can offer a combo between DIdac/XHaka/Coates/Rose/Usami/Saviola for young german talents.

If the player is good enough, I will offer a good deal to get him

Got three 10k players in the youth team that are in for rises to 75 at least.

if anybody wants them for CV stick in a bid (chairman won't let me release them)

and also former wonderkid Martin Galvan can leave for CV (110k)

just trying to cut the wage bill a bit :o

No thanks needed as the News of the World reporters were known for bending the truth prior to the closure of the paper after news of corruption' date='phone hacking etc.[/quote']

Bending the truth?! :confused: No, we definitely came first ;)

Hi Fella' date=' looks like their might be two coming up soon, i'll drop you a message once they do.

You'll need to change your profile settings though, at the minute i can't post to your wall or message you.....[/font']

done mate :)

Ben Arfa, Giovinco, Jones, Milevskiy, Distin, Yobo, Defour, Vargas, Fernandez.

All of the above can be used in a 2 for 1 deal plus cash to bring in good higher rated players to the club... anybody? :P

And again Darren Fletcher IS available for transfer, not asking the world for him just a 90 rated defender or Stiker in return.

K thanks bye. B)

Ben Arfa' date=' Giovinco, Jones, Milevskiy, Distin, Yobo, Defour, Vargas, Fernandez.

All of the above can be used in a 2 for 1 deal plus cash to bring in good higher rated players to the club... anybody? :P

And again Darren Fletcher IS available for transfer, not asking the world for him just a 90 rated defender or Stiker in return.

K thanks bye. B)[/quote']

Goooooooootze!!!

Jordan AYEW has completed his move to Sheffield United from Burton Albion in a swap deal for Oleksandr ALIYEV.

Like taking candy from a baby. He'll be available for loan next season along but I will need him back for cup games.

Fabiano (90), Matijsen (90) and Pandev (90) are all available for lowish prices. One player and cash, or just one player or just cash. Not overly against the players, 2 of the 3 should hold their ratings, just want to put my own stamp on the team.

Put a bid in or get in touch :)

Very pleased to bring this englishman to fulham :P

Very happy to have downing :P

Your squad standards seem to be getting lower and lower ;) The bit in bold is usually found in the same sentence as "overrated" :D

Your squad standards seem to be getting lower and lower ;) The bit in bold is usually found in the same sentence as "overrated" :D

You could say they're on the way Down-ing. Stewart Downing is the worst player currently playing professional football.

You could say they're on the way Down-ing. Stewart Downing is the worst player currently playing professional football.

Please, Squillaci and Chamakh :P

The worst at beating a man though ;)

Well he is a brillant replacement for Duran nolito :)

Hes english , Plays for liverpool and 89 rated and is my 4th choice :P

I may not like him but he is a good signing :)