English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

some really nice signings there Tony' date=' especially Velasquez.

Nice young team with some crackin youth prospects and with Dembele and Zamora upfront you should be banging them in in Div 3.[/quote']

Cheers Gaz, managed to keep em up last season with a couple of games to spare. Just having a look around at some of the competition and there's some good sides in div 3 but with 1 or 2 more additions to the squad I'm hopeful we've got enough in the tank to mount a serious play-off challenge

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

Got three 10k players in the youth team that are in for rises to 75 at least.

if anybody wants them for CV stick in a bid (chairman won't let me release them)

and also former wonderkid Martin Galvan can leave for CV (110k)

just trying to cut the wage bill a bit :o

Ben Arfa, Giovinco, Jones, Milevskiy, Distin, Yobo, Defour, Vargas, Fernandez.

All of the above can be used in a 2 for 1 deal plus cash to bring in good higher rated players to the club... anybody? :P

And again Darren Fletcher IS available for transfer, not asking the world for him just a 90 rated defender or Stiker in return.

K thanks bye. B)

Ben Arfa' date=' Giovinco, Jones, Milevskiy, Distin, Yobo, Defour, Vargas, Fernandez.

All of the above can be used in a 2 for 1 deal plus cash to bring in good higher rated players to the club... anybody? :P

And again Darren Fletcher IS available for transfer, not asking the world for him just a 90 rated defender or Stiker in return.

K thanks bye. B)[/quote']

Goooooooootze!!!

Fabiano (90), Matijsen (90) and Pandev (90) are all available for lowish prices. One player and cash, or just one player or just cash. Not overly against the players, 2 of the 3 should hold their ratings, just want to put my own stamp on the team.

Put a bid in or get in touch :)

Your squad standards seem to be getting lower and lower ;) The bit in bold is usually found in the same sentence as "overrated" :D

Well he is a brillant replacement for Duran nolito :)

Hes english , Plays for liverpool and 89 rated and is my 4th choice :P

I may not like him but he is a good signing :)