• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

A lose tonight in the SMFA Shield :rolleyes: as jooles predicted a 2-0 lost and sods law i lost by two clear goals 3-1 Gervinho my new signing scored on his debut.

Never the less i top the group with FC Schalke 04 finishing runners up nice to see all the english teams have go into the next round of the SMFA shield :)

A lose tonight in the SMFA Shield :rolleyes: as jooles predicted a 2-0 lost and sods law i lost by two clear goals 3-1 Gervinho my new signing scored on his debut.

Never the less i top the group with FC Schalke 04 finishing runners up nice to see all the english teams have go into the next round of the SMFA shield :)

And you criticised me beforehand Cliffs! Well, I got 4 out of 12 right, not bad I suppose.

And amazing all 8 English teams made it through to the SMFA Shield knockout! Liverpool and (as predicited) Arsenal fell (sorry swindon1991), and Man Utd only just sqeaked through courtesy of a Roma - Althletico draw, you lucky sod Simon!

Looking forward to seeing how well the 4 of you (dudeskin8, BC Cliffs, swindon1991, & R0b Walse) do with your predictions tomorrow.

And you criticised me beforehand Cliffs! Well' date=' I got 4 out of 12 right, not bad I suppose.

And amazing all 8 English teams made it through to the SMFA Shield knockout! Liverpool and (as predicited) Arsenal fell (sorry swindon1991), and Man Utd only just sqeaked through courtesy of a Roma - Althletico draw, you lucky sod Simon!

Looking forward to seeing how well the 4 of you (dudeskin8, BC Cliffs, swindon1991, & R0b Walse) do with your predictions tomorrow.[/quote']

:P i wouldnt say i criticised you just difference of opinions your chelsea score line was badly missed judged but you can never understand these AI's :rolleyes: can you ?

Cant wait for the draw :P i may do a M/R on that too odds on i get a english team with a gold member :(

And you criticised me beforehand Cliffs! Well' date=' I got 4 out of 12 right, not bad I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing how well the 4 of you ([b']dudeskin8[/b], BC Cliffs, swindon1991, & R0b Walse) do with your predictions tomorrow.

You've already seen mine for the last 3-4 weeks lol :P

Right lads iv got bucket loads of A-Level course work due to be heading my way tomorrow so just wanted a heads up if i could do my predictions now ?

A. it would be better for me and would only be a one off.

B. it wont get lost between now and 20:00 tomorrow ?

Yh I find that strange' date=' create a great setup and once it starts becoming really active just go away. He needs to come back he's missing all the action. :)[/quote']

Could be wrong on this but........him and Ashh are brothers???

Did I not read that they had problems with PC/Internet and the would not be on for a while.....

Noticed Ashh aint been on either

Could be wrong

Looking forward to seeing how well the 4 of you (dudeskin8, BC Cliffs, swindon1991, & R0b Walse) do with your predictions tomorrow.[/quote']

The match engine loves me, what can I say :P