• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

So far got DECENT offers for Jovetic but not good enough..Shackster/Zakko are the most interested guys in him with maybe the best offers(so far not good nuff).

Dont forgot about Fernando Muslera who's available.VM/PM me about him.

I've decided to have a clear out of a lot of my older first team players who are likely to drop in the near future, and i'm looking to replace them with decent young talent. Some may say that is crazy to sacrifice higher ratings for long term projects when i'm about to begin my debut season in the top flight, but i know what i'm doing (I think...:P)

So to kick things off i've brought in this little bobby dazzler:

The offer for Giacomo BONAVENTURA of Atalanta from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's started half of Atalanta's league games this season and with Inter sniffing around, he looks to be a good pickup. He will feature in my cup squads this coming season:)

Final call for votes everyone' date=' I'll knock it on the head by the weekend. Here's the voting info. It's been a pretty disappointing response so far. I'll probably just not bother next year :([/quote']

It would be a real shame if the awards were abolished, as i've said many times before it's one of the best things about this setup. To those who haven't voted:

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!!!

..Predator/Man City , Dreadful management and seem to have bad luck they do with managers

Dom, can I clarify something..

This was my 1st season in charge, and throughout the season I was pretty much changing the team with transfers and etc. The team Rob had, I have significantly changed the squad adding depth whilst also decreasing the overall age of the team. Not to mention the amount of games, where I owned the stats, yet I still lost. As far as I remember, Rob was also annoyed by this team aswell - and he's a great manager.

If I finish in the same position next season, then fair enough I'm dreadful :P

EDIT: I actually took over this team after a couple of games went by..

some managers in this setup are a real annoyance to deal with...

The SM system is setup to prevent "ridiculous bids" from being made. Therefore, every bid that manages to clear CV is at worst bad, not ridiculous, and should be dealt with a simple rejection or further negotiation if you're actually interested in getting a deal done with the manager who made the offer.

But PMing me to tell me to withdraw my bid before it gets named and shamed is just stupid. That's one manager I'm definitely blacklisting in the future...

some managers in this setup are a real annoyance to deal with...

The SM system is setup to prevent "ridiculous bids" from being made. Therefore' date=' every bid that manages to clear CV is at worst bad, not ridiculous, and should be dealt with a simple rejection or further negotiation if you're actually interested in getting a deal done with the manager who made the offer.

But PMing me to tell me to withdraw my bid before it gets named and shamed is just stupid. That's one manager I'm definitely blacklisting in the future...[/quote']

Ok...AFTER u put a RUBBISH ofer for Jovetic and I DIDNT POSTED IT on thread or I DIDNT MADE A ridiculous counter-offer youre coming and post it on thread.Im loving your attitude...I annoyed you because u expected to accept that rubbish?Just dont make me to say the offer too.Im stupid?Go in front of the mirror and take a look at you..I was a good guy and didnt wanted to post the offer on the thread even if is a stupid offer.

I lvoe your attitude!

EDIT: So happy IM going in your blacklist as I dont want rubbish offers...

Dom' date=' can I clarify something..

This was my 1st season in charge, and throughout the season I was pretty much changing the team with transfers and etc. The team Rob had, I have significantly changed the squad adding depth whilst also decreasing the overall age of the team. Not to mention the amount of games, where I owned the stats, yet I still lost. As far as I remember, Rob was also annoyed by this team aswell - and he's a great manager.

If I finish in the same position next season, then fair enough I'm dreadful :P

EDIT: I actually took over this team after a couple of games went by..[/quote']

All tongue in cheek my friend :P But you were worthy winners of the underachievement award ;)

If Dominic accuses you of being a terrible manager' date=' you must have problems.[/quote']

Ah my good ole pal Infernito

I think its my god given right to slam any manager who is underperforming :) , I certainly got stick when I nearly got relegated one time :)

How is colchester treating you anyway mate ;)

Ok...AFTER u put a RUBBISH ofer for Jovetic and I DIDNT POSTED IT on thread or I DIDNT MADE A ridiculous counter-offer youre coming and post it on thread.Im loving your attitude...I annoyed you because u expected to accept that rubbish?Just dont make me to say the offer too.Im stupid?Go in front of the mirror and take a look at you..I was a good guy and didnt wanted to post the offer on the thread even if is a stupid offer.

I lvoe your attitude!

EDIT: So happy IM going in your blacklist as I dont want rubbish offers...

Here, I'll post it for you to make you happy:

I offered Ahmed Musa + Rechel Sidnei for Stefan Jovetic.

Sure, it's not great, but Ahmed Musa is a great talent who should hit 87/88 by the end of the season, and your team is devoid of any center backs (I assume you're relying on those Defs to cover you in the middle of defense).

At worst, it's a starting point for negotiation, or an offer that you simply turn down. But to PM me and tell me "withdraw your offer because its so bad I won't even bother rejecting it"...don't waste my time MUTD.

And I very much enjoy your response: "I'll blacklist YOU before you can blacklist me!" Classy.

Here' date=' I'll post it for you to make you happy:

I offered Ahmed Musa + Rechel Sidnei for Stefan Jovetic.

[b']Sure, it's not great, but Ahmed Musa is a great talent who should hit 87/88[/b] by the end of the season, and your team is devoid of any center backs (I assume you're relying on those Defs to cover you in the middle of defense).

At worst, it's a starting point for negotiation, or an offer that you simply turn down. But to PM me and tell me "withdraw your offer because its so bad I even bother rejecting it"...don't waste my time MUTD.

And I very much enjoy your response: "I'll blacklist YOU before you can blacklist me!" Classy.

Great talent lol?A great talent is Jovetic not Musa.He isnt even playing for CSKA and he scored just 3 goals in 14-15 matches in Eredivise and youre calling that a great talent?You expect him to be a 87/88 for nothing especially in Russia?LoL....

Is the most stupid attitude I ever saw after you knew you OFFERED A RUBBISH OFFER..Sidney+Musa...Just LOL.Ill not stay to argue with you as you simply dont deserve my attention..good luck.Youre going directly on my Fan List.

Put a list up of who has voted ;)

then we can all heckle the one's who haven't :P

Here's the 10 top posters who have yet to vote, though no doubt they have their reasons :)

1) Duffman

2) Shack

3) SOP

4) Craig

5) Infernito

6) jr231990

7) Lenny59

8) Nikidinho

9) CCFC94

10) Mr. Snooky

More is better, that's all :)

Here's the 10 top posters who have yet to vote' date=' though no doubt they have their reasons :)

1) Duffman

2) Shack

3) SOP

4) Craig

5) Infernito

6) jr231990

7) Lenny59

8) RieceM96

9) Nikidinho

10) CCFC94

More is better, that's all :)[/quote']

Take another look I voted around 5pm on the group :)

All tongue in cheek my friend :P But you were worthy winners of the underachievement award ;)

Ah my good ole pal Infernito

I think its my god given right to slam any manager who is underperforming :) ' date=' I certainly got stick when I nearly got relegated one time :)

[b']How is colchester treating you anyway mate [/b];)

Well, we were 19th when i took over and finished the season 13th. You do the Maths. They're a very boring side though.

Final call for votes everyone' date=' I'll knock it on the head by the weekend. Here's the voting info. It's been a pretty disappointing response so far. I'll probably just not bother next year :([/quote']

I only joined the set-up towards the end of the season so I'm not really in a position to vote as I don't really know who to nominate for what but the end of season awards is defo something that I think adds a lot to a set-up and makes it stand out. I think they're a great idea and it would be a shame to lose them

I've only been in the setup for a few games so I don't really want to vote when I don't actually have an opinion yet. Sorry mate.

Here's the 10 top posters who have yet to vote' date=' though no doubt they have their reasons :)

1) Duffman

2) Shack

3) SOP

4) Craig

5) Infernito

6) jr231990

7) Lenny59

8) Nikidinho

9) CCFC94

10) Mr. Snooky

More is better, that's all :)[/quote']

A bunch of reprobates ,Its like a police line up for crimes against intelligence. :)I jest get the votes in lads .

A busy day for Villa. Young Kurt Zouma joins for what will effectively be 6 million. With a second cash offering upping the 3.6 to just over 6 million. Paying a lot for a 78 but I rate him highly and think it's worth it.

Secondly, Ivan Rakitic will be joining for Ledesma and 6 million. The younger side of the team shaping up nicely now.

Just waiting for my two remaining defenders to get external bids on, now valued at over 11 million each, then I can buy 4 new defenders with that cash.

Shaping up nicely here at Villa :)

Anyone who fancies Gamberini or Mesto feel free to bid though, both good 89s ;)

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Timothy DERIJCK of West Ham United from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

seems to be finding his feet at PSV, (starting in Europe tonight), so thought I'd do Dave a favour and sell him cheap as no one was interested when I put him up for sale, gotta help the little clubs.