English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Its a good signing mate' date=' disappointed to have lost out :(

[b']Other news, just completed my first signings,

Alexander Esswein, Mcdonald Mariga, Sebastian Jung and James morrison, many more to follow [/b]:D

Had the majority of these on my radar as well but was reluctant to bid over you when you’re just starting out with the team. Very nearly did over Esswein, but I like you Harman boys so resisted! Some good signings there.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Its a good signing mate' date=' disappointed to have lost out :(

[/quote']

gambled by risking an 88 in a straight swap, but hopefully will be a good investment.

some nice signings there yourself

Had the majority of these on my radar as well but was reluctant to bid over you when you’re just starting out with the team. Very nearly did over Esswein' date=' but I like you Harman boys so resisted! Some good signings there. [/font']

gambled by risking an 88 in a straight swap' date=' but hopefully will be a good investment.

some nice signings there yourself[/quote']

nice one :P

Im sure it will prove to be sean, he is meant to be a cracking young player and you would expect a good move for him now hes on jobseekers :P

Ivan TRICKOVSKI has completed his move to Portsmouth from APOEL for £832,000 plus Jaguaribe THOMAS and Christoph KRAMER

Young 24 year old rated 84 and should rise to at least 85, possibly 86 as APOEL are in the last eight of the champions league and he has played near enough most minutes in the league aswell.

Carlos OHENE has completed his move to Portsmouth from Alki in a swap deal for Jonas HUMMELS

Spotted this riser when I was scouting the Cyprus league, picked up alot of minutes this season and could get a +5/7 :)

Not much happening at Pompey but I'm still looking to sell Gomis, Dawson, Amalfitano, Pereira, Basa, Bony and Sigthorsson...

As there seems to be no movement on the First team front at Chelsea i'm just going to look to improve the team for the future.

The Top 11 Chelsea Talents:

Szczesney(88)

Briggs(83) Reis(82)/Aziz(83) Vestergaard(78) Flanagan(80)

Ward-Prowse(75) Caskey(77)

Ince(80) Draxler(84) Son(84)

Muriel(80)

Hopefully the level of Talent in the youth team keeps improving as well have plans to get in a few more before the start of the season. We seem to be overloaded with Talent at left back! With players such as Briggs(Fulham) Grimaldo(Barca) White(Leeds- for the next few months) And Garbutt(Everton) happy with the defence in general however feel we need a few better midfield talents and defiantly one or two more forward additions :)

Got a bid accepted on a young Werder midfielder not going to try and spell his name along with a few other clubs think our bid came in at just below 6M so not to confident on getting him :o

I'm not posting my starting 11' date=' its exactly the same as last season.....![/font']

same here mate, the dale are skint and will be relying on youth this season :o

FIRST TEAM...

LEALI

HENRIQUE......BOTIA......KADLEC

NDINGA

BOUDEBOUZ....KUCKA....PERISIC....RAMIREZ

NSUE......OSVALDO

SECOND STRING......

LEALI

INKOOM......TOLOI......RAJKOVIC

WELLINGTON

PIRIS....MORENO....CORGNET....HOILETT

EDUARDO......MAURICIO

YOUTHS............

LEALI

:P

SAIMON......MILOSEVIC......RODRIGUEZ

PELE

CARRASCO....KOVACIC....MERKEL....CAZARES

DESTRO......NIANG

will have another two loans coming in aswell (a keeper and hopefully a striker)

The battle for Drogba :

Chelsea - £2.8M + Cristian CHIVU + Facundo FERREYRA - Accepted. Huddersfield Town - £6.0M + Xabi PRIETO + Valentin STOCKER - Accepted. Liverpool - £1.2M + Maximiliano MORALEZ + Santi CAZORLA - Accepted. Nottingham Forest - £0k + Hugo ALMEIDA + Fabrizio MICCOLI - Accepted. Middlesbrough - £8.0M + Carlos EDUARDO + Djibril CISSE - Accepted. Charlton Athletic - £1.9M + Avraam PAPADOPOULOS + Pirmin SCHWEGLER - Accepted.

Everton - £8.5M + Gaúcho RONALDINHO + Joseph YOBO - Accepted.

Fulham - £3.0M + Nicolás ANELKA + Taye TAIWO - Accepted.

The battle for Drogba :

Chelsea - £2.8M + Cristian CHIVU + Facundo FERREYRA - Accepted. Huddersfield Town - £6.0M + Xabi PRIETO + Valentin STOCKER - Accepted. Liverpool - £1.2M + Maximiliano MORALEZ + Santi CAZORLA - Accepted. Nottingham Forest - £0k + Hugo ALMEIDA + Fabrizio MICCOLI - Accepted. Middlesbrough - £8.0M + Carlos EDUARDO + Djibril CISSE - Accepted. Charlton Athletic - £1.9M + Avraam PAPADOPOULOS + Pirmin SCHWEGLER - Accepted.

Everton - £8.5M + Gaúcho RONALDINHO + Joseph YOBO - Accepted.

Fulham - £3.0M + Nicolás ANELKA + Taye TAIWO - Accepted.

Interesting. My bid came in just a little shy of 31M...

Epic FC:

Wiese

Glen Johnson (Torosidis) - Carvalho (Vorsah) - Mangane (Radu) - Zhirkov (Assou Ekotto)

Diarra

Hernandez (Valbuena) - Moutinho (Parejo) - Banega - Podolski (Jordan Ayew)

Soldado (Borriello)

Quite piffed that I forgot to log on and bid for Drogba :(

My bid for Drogba was just over 32 I think maybe it was more

Oh I should definitely withdraw then like Duffman did :o

In World Cup news, World Cup favorites Spain join Russia, Sweden, Cameroon and Germany by qualifying with game to spare. underdogs England, Argentina and Brazil however made hard going of it and their qualification is by no means certain B)

My offer was never going to win anyways it's only about 50k over Cv :P was just hoping people would see my bid and stick in something ridiculous with players I'd like to get my hands on and I see I few names in the bidding I wouldn't mind adding :P

My offer was never going to win anyways it's only about 50k over Cv :P was just hoping people would see my bid and stick in something ridiculous with players I'd like to get my hands on and I see I few names in the bidding I wouldn't mind adding :P

Tactics!!!

I shall be doing this in the future :P

Tactics!!!

I shall be doing this in the future :P

Haha I do this all the time! Also the fake Withdraw wait till 23 hours bid (Remember Margia in 7777 aye Ben ;))

Nothing wrong with some transfer tactics if there not over used and are only used in the right situations for example a player like Drogba who was obviously going to be in heavy demand :P

Promising Swede Ramus Jonnson(22,85) of Wolfsburg is available for a Cash bid of around £8M would consider less depending on the Team who's bidding.

Finally no players over 90 will be leaving Chelsea on Loan at the start of this season due to us trying to find correct tactics and sorting out some issues.

finally signed up about 20 players on new contracts as I was unsure if there contracts ran out ?

A Scottish Greek?..anyhow welcome to 7046 Angus :)

Im actually English and PAOK just refers to the team i managed in WC10000 for a long time and they used to be my only club so I made my name AngusPAOK but now i just keep it as my name, I'm really glad to be in one of the last truly competitive forum game worlds, seems there are few nowadays.

Also if someone could buy Jacob Butterfield for 3m it would really help me, I'm in debt right now:(

EDIT: Thanks for the welcome swell btw

In World Cup news' date=' World Cup favorites Spain join Russia, Sweden, Cameroon and Germany by qualifying with game to spare. underdogs England, Argentina and Brazil however made hard going of it and their qualification is by no means certain B)[/quote']

Once again your half right jooles :P

I would need ireland or aussie to win their match AND the ivory coast to beat us by 5 goals ;)

Im certain to go through B)

Still dosent stop the shame of my argies being outplayed by Newmans Ireland :P

Oh im out of the drogba race :P

Once again your half right jooles :P

I would need ireland or aussie to win their match AND the ivory coast to beat us by 5 goals ;)

Im certain to go through B)

Still dosent stop the shame of my argies being outplayed by Newmans Ireland :P

Oh im out of the drogba race :P

You imply that I'm also half wrong, whereas (to paraphrase The Princess Bride) you're mostly wrong.

If either of Ireland or Australia win AND the Ivory coast beats you by 3 goals and you're out. Hell, even if they beat you 5-3 you'd be out. Now a 4-2 loss for you with one of the others winning makes things really interesting...;)